+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians applying for QSW let us connect here.

ajayidan

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2011
Doc's Request.
19-03-2013 (certified copies)
AOR Received.
06-07-2012

Tosode

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Root
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 16
Nomination.....
19 July 16
AOR Received.
17 Nov 16
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
upfront 15 Aug 17
Med's Done....
passed + ADR 21 Aug 17
+447510888916

Folashade1

Dec 9, 2015
Hello everyone! I just joined this forum today. I am presently putting together my papers to apply in January. I did the online evaluation and was told not eligible to apply even though I calculated my score to be 66 which is far above what is needed. Does this have to do with my lack of French knowledge or not having any ties in Quebec. Isnt it supposed to be based on point and also the government said French is no longer one of the criteria. Does anybody understand whats these contradictions? Why was I said to not be eligible.
Secondly, does Quebec have an app for the calculations. Should the eligibility test conclusion not based on the score?

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
Folashade1 said:
Hello everyone! I just joined this forum today. I am presently putting together my papers to apply in January. I did the online evaluation and was told not eligible to apply even though I calculated my score to be 66 which is far above what is needed. Does this have to do with my lack of French knowledge or not having any ties in Quebec. Isnt it supposed to be based on point and also the government said French is no longer one of the criteria. Does anybody understand whats these contradictions? Why was I said to not be eligible.
Secondly, does Quebec have an app for the calculations. Should the eligibility test conclusion not based on the score?
French is not compulsory. I am afraid you might not be eligible if that is what you are told after doing the online assessment. However, answering the questions below might help us to evaluate your case more critically.

1. What is your area of specialization? (you can google search for "list-training.pdf" I am not allowed to post a link)
2. Are giving yourself a score under the area of specialization when your score in reality is supposed to be 0?
3. Are you single or applying with a spouse?
4. Do you have a valid IELTS result?

Brownville

May 15, 2017
Hello all, I am a csq holder of QSW and would like to be added to the whatsapp group. My digits are 08038785160.
Will be honored.

Brownville

May 15, 2017
Does anyone have an idea of the processing time for a federal application at the Accra immigration office after csq?