+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIANS APPLYING FOR 2014 NOVA SCOTIA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE RLMDS

evelyn24

Dec 9, 2013
sperony said:
@ Everlyn24,
I am still tracking my package , it is in Ontario right now, should be there before close of business in Canada today.
are you a Nigerian?
yes i am a Nigerian. i sent my app from port Harcourt on Thursday but right now, its with the courier in nova scotia. DHL ISVERY SLOW IN DELIVERY.

Feb 28, 2013
Sent my application since 03/03/2014 and was received today at 10.18am. UPS messed :mad: up in delivering in time. Hope for a better response within two weeks.

POKLINK

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Please can someone tell me how many days will it take my application to get to Nova scotia from Nigeria

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Hello fellow Nigerians good to see us here. I sent my application on Tuesday 11th via nipost registered mail expecting delivery by next Friday as is 7 to 10 working days.

I have some experience with NSNP cos I applied for community identified stream which this new stream is replacing but was refused since i lack family connections or lived in d province before.
Avoid mailing them and asking frivolous questions, read ur guide and post on forums such as this.
WHAT TO EXPECT
*You get aor and file no within 2-6weeks but could be more bcos of d rush but don't panic and start mailing it will delay ur case more.
* if u re missing any doc Wait for ur file no and u can then u send it by mail quoting ur file no
* Decision wil be made on ur file around 4-6months but might be more now with d volume of RLMDS they received.

NSNP officers are very friendly and helpful but professional so don't expect too much.

I will advise u start researching d province, jobs,schools and houses incase they call u for interview.

If you are not part of d sister Nigerian forum Please join it will help

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nigeria-applicant-please-let-us-network-t30420.0.html

Nova Scotia needs us forget all d assumptions about d cap of 150 they are all baseless.
Most important thing is prayer for favour
http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/canada/nova-scotia/story/1.1391645

Best of luck
Kayb

POKLINK

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Kayb said:
Hello fellow Nigerians good to see us here. I sent my application on Tuesday 11th via nipost registered mail expecting delivery by next Friday as is 7 to 10 working days.

I have some experience with NSNP cos I applied for community identified stream which this new stream is replacing but was refused since i lack family connections or lived in d province before.
Avoid mailing them and asking frivolous questions, read ur guide and post on forums such as this.
WHAT TO EXPECT
*You get aor and file no within 2-6weeks but could be more bcos of d rush but don't panic and start mailing it will delay ur case more.
* if u re missing any doc Wait for ur file no and u can then u send it by mail quoting ur file no
* Decision wil be made on ur file around 4-6months but might be more now with d volume of RLMDS they received.

NSNP officers are very friendly and helpful but professional so don't expect too much.

I will advise u start researching d province, jobs,schools and houses incase they call u for interview.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nigeria-applicant-please-let-us-network-t30420.0.html

Nova Scotia needs us forget all d assumptions about d cap of 150 they are all baseless.

Best of luck
Kayb
[/quote
Thanx alot kayb for ur information. How is the job prospects in Nova scotia

GnuDoyng

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Edmonton AB
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
02-08-2014
File Transfer...
19-08-2014
Med's Request
05-12-2014
Med's Done....
08-12-2014
Passport Req..
19-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-01-2015
LANDED..........
16-06-2015
Good luck folks! Keep our fingers crossed. Hope to meet you all in NS.

POKLINK

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
@cicespina just tell them u will start ur professional registration while ur application is in progress if ur occupation is regulated. Also u will do any care job while u are undergoing a refresher course in ur field of occupation.

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
Kayb said:

WHAT TO EXPECT

Best of luck
Kayb
I pray they consider using Skype interview. TRV refusal may cut off interview attendance

concretejungle

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Nov. 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
My application was just delivered. Now the waiting game begins. I pray for favor for us all...

I should have applied since 2010 when i was supposed to apply for FSW but I believe God has a reason for making me delay till this time (or sheer laziness on my part)

Whichever, now is the set time and I must possess.

Do not delay; send in your application and worry about caps later

toksgirl

Sep 17, 2011
hello all, great to have a forum for Nigerians regarding this. how true is the 150cap, since nothing of such was mentioned on their website. This is going to be disheartening if it is indeed capped at 150applicant