+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

nigerian who needs urgent help

ROMS

Nov 29, 2013
hello all. please i would appreciate all the help i can get. i am new to this and need all the help possible.
my family and i are looking at relocating just to have a better life in canada. however it has been an uphill task getting needed info.

i contacted two different coys, Global Visas and CANEMP and both are requesting about $3000. Global Visa promised to assist in getting a job offer, while CANEMP promised going through the Quebec Nominee program? Are any of these coys legit? please let me know.

also is it posssible to apply directly to CIC without a job offer?, as all other provinces except Quebec require a valid job offer and for Quebec i just didnt get enough info and i dont speak or understand french.
Pls help me with any possible advise, all is welcome. if there is another way that i didnt state, pls shed more light on it for me.

does anyone know a legitimate recruitment agency that can help one secure a job? thank you

yemosa

Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA V/O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2011
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2011
IELTS Request
Ielts dispatched with document
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon
Hi Roms,

For all the information you need on migrating to canada i will recomend you visit this thread NIGERIA APPLICANT LET NETWORK, there all your questions will be answered. in most cases you dont need a consultant to fill in your application cos i did not employ the services of any consultant before i got my visa.

yemosa

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
ROMS said:
hello all. please i would appreciate all the help i can get. i am new to this and need all the help possible.
my family and i are looking at relocating just to have a better life in canada. however it has been an uphill task getting needed info.

i contacted two different coys, Global Visas and CANEMP and both are requesting about $3000. Global Visa promised to assist in getting a job offer, while CANEMP promised going through the Quebec Nominee program? Are any of these coys legit? please let me know.

also is it posssible to apply directly to CIC without a job offer?, as all other provinces except Quebec require a valid job offer and for Quebec i just didnt get enough info and i dont speak or understand french.
Pls help me with any possible advise, all is welcome. if there is another way that i didnt state, pls shed more light on it for me.

does anyone know a legitimate recruitment agency that can help one secure a job? thank you
yemosa said:
Hi Roms,

For all the information you need on migrating to canada i will recomend you visit this thread NIGERIA APPLICANT LET NETWORK, there all your questions will be answered. in most cases you dont need a consultant to fill in your application cos i did not employ the services of any consultant before i got my visa.

yemosa
Yemosa is very correct. I also did not use a consultant and have gotten visas as well. Please visit the thread as advised.

fazeme

Aug 11, 2011
oakville
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/30/2011 app received on 7/4/2011 bd cashed 7/22/2011
AOR Received.
PER 9/7/2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 06-10-2011
Med's Request
10-Sept-2013
Med's Done....
18-Sept-2013
Interview........
nil
VISA ISSUED...
30-Oct-2013
LANDED..........
ROMS said:
thx Yemosa and Angel
Global visas in toronto are fraudulent people, NEVER use them, had a bitter experience with them, your money will go down the drain and better be wise now than be sorry for yourself later. i see majority of these agents as courier company and u'll be better doing it yourself. cic processing is so simplified you dont need any consulting agency, visit the nigerian thread for assistance and u'll get a handful of info.
Good luck.

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@ROMS, I Concour with yemosa and gel03 you dont need any consultnt or agent. I filed my application my self and any moment from now I'll receive my visa. Therefore, I'll advise you connect with fellow Naija on the thread mentioned by yemosa. Biolah
ROMS said:

donwin4real

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Included with initial application
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
....I had to go thru cic website thoroughly for all the information needed and made sure I understood every bit of it well enough before having to commence with the processing. Also try and determine your eligibility on the site to know if you can apply with your profession and other factors that affect your application.

You can also answer an online questionnaire on the site

..it helps to check if you meet up with the cut-off point as this one is vital and close to a real life scenario if it would be positively reviewed by cic..

Would have posted the links here but I am not permitted to do so..

If you are still not contempted/needed more info, asks questions on the thread as directed before, 'cos knowledge is all the power you need in successfully procuring this visa.
Best of luck!

kentfswp

Jan 5, 2014
Happy and prosperous new year to all.

Please I will like to ask the following question in preparation for my FSWP 2014 application:

1. Do I need to include self- addressed envelope in my application for any correspondent from CIC?
2. Instead of using the conventional white envelop with NIPOST stamp, can I use the UPS or FEDEX as my self-addressed envelop?
3. How many self-addressed envelop should I include?

Regards
Ken

ROMS

Nov 29, 2013
kentfswp said:

Please I will like to ask the following question in preparation for my FSWP 2014 application:

1. Do I need to include self- addressed envelope in my application for any correspondent from CIC?
2. Instead of using the conventional white envelop with NIPOST stamp, can I use the UPS or FEDEX as my self-addressed envelop?

Regards
Ken

Hi Ken.

I would advise you post this under Nigerian applicant let us network thread. You will get more help there. I am also a newbie and can't advise you yet.

donwin4real

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
kentfswp said:

Regards
Ken
1) Yes

2) You can use any as long as it has been self-addressed to you.

3) You should include 2

For further info, download the application package on the cic website for a step-by-step guide through your application.

All the best!

donwin4real

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
kentfswp said:

Regards
Ken
1) Yes

2) You can use any as long as it has been self-addressed to you.

3) You should include 2

For further info, download the application package on the cic website for a step-by-step guide through your application.

All the best!