+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Students Waiting for Visa for January 2015 (Online/Paper Application)

Seyececil

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
minnietope said:
my other account is savings, so i just thought a current account was better, that was why i opened a new account.

Its cool u are attending Concordia too, what course are planning to study, did you pay any part of your tuition

Kindly send me ur email address, so i can send you direct emails.

Thank you
If your savings account is active and you use it for transactions, i don't think it matters. I'm going for MEng Information systems security. I didnt pay any part of the tuition. Was told to be on campus first.

Seyececil

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
kzee said:
Sorry please...notarisation
Are you Nigerian? I applied online, i didn't have to notarise anything. Only the affidavit stating my parents will be funding my studies was signed and stamped in the court of law.

kzee

May 1, 2012
Seyececil said:
What do you mean by notification of documents?
..pls Any way i can get ur contact,i got an admission into sask poly for august,iam stocked on visa application....kzee001@yahoo.co.uk

TheKing

Sep 17, 2015
Study permit refusal

my nephew applied to do project management in a college in Canada. He submitted his application an we waited for over 60 days to get a feedback. When reply finally came, he was refused on no proof he will return to NIGERIA after his course... VO considered the following:-

- your personal assets and financial status
- family ties in canada and in country of residence
- purpose of visit (?)

Well, my nephew hadn't worked before and he finished school over a year ago.

Has anyone gone through this kind of situation before. What should we do?

Beckyem

Aug 16, 2015
Hello my fellow Nigerians. I will like to know if i can have my medicals done upfront before submitting my visa application. Anyone ever had his or her medicals done before submitting applications? Thank you

Seyececil

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Beckyem said:
Hello my fellow Nigerians. I will like to know if i can have my medicals done upfront before submitting my visa application. Anyone ever had his or her medicals done before submitting applications? Thank you
Yes you can,

sisi123

Star Member
May 25, 2015
does anyone here know if there is a restriction on when you should enter Canada on a student visa?