+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Students Waiting for Visa for January 2015 (Online/Paper Application)

Seyececil

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Any Nigerian student still waiting for Visa for January 2015? Please share your experiences here. Online or Paper application. I submitted an online application since October 3rd. And i still haven't heard from them. Last update was on December 3rd stating my medicals was being reviewed, but nothing since then. Contacted them via email, got a response that the application is still being processed. And school has already resumed.

Tchio90

Dec 13, 2014
I am not Nigerian but from Cameroon residing in South Africa i made a paper application at th CHC Pretoria on the 2nd Dec and still waiting what about you ?

Seyececil

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Tchio90 said:
I am not Nigerian but from Cameroon residing in South Africa i made a paper application at th CHC Pretoria on the 2nd Dec and still waiting what about you ?
I applied online. I'm still waiting.

bishop7170

Apr 15, 2014
I have applied for a client but writing cancelled but it has been granted
contact me here and let's discuss 08124186652.

THISTIMECANA

Jan 21, 2015
seyececil, where are you based. they should be finalising your application anytime soon. please i had like to talk to you about the medical requirement.

i want to have it done before they request if possible. do u have email address? or something.

pls write me on or add me for ym on kabbmogg@yahoo.com seyececil,Bishop, tchio90

Seyececil

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Tchio90 said:
Hey. Have you gotten any update on your application? Also, can I submit the deferral admission letter to cic or do i have to wait for it to be requested for? (Online Application)

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seyececil said:
Any Nigerian student still waiting for Visa for January 2015? Please share your experiences here. Online or Paper application. I submitted an online application since October 3rd. And i still haven't heard from them. Last update was on December 3rd stating my medicals was being reviewed, but nothing since then. Contacted them via email, got a response that the application is still being processed. And school has already resumed.
you hear from the cic by now?

Tchio90

Dec 13, 2014
Hey i haven hear from the embassy up to now but i am expecting a response from them this coming week, and yes as soon as i did miss my intake, i did submit a deferral letter to the embassy without them asking for it.
I think you should submit your deferral letter using the case inquiring link that i have put bellow. just make sure you put your full name and also you date of birth and if you know your case number you should also include it/

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Kind Regards

Seyececil

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Tchio90 said:
Hey i haven hear from the embassy up to now but i am expecting a response from them this coming week, and yes as soon as i did miss my intake, i did submit a deferral letter to the embassy without them asking for it.
I think you should submit your deferral letter using the case inquiring link that i have put bellow. just make sure you put your full name and also you date of birth and if you know your case number you should also include it/

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Kind Regards
Alright. Thank you. I'll do that now. Do let me know when you get a response. Take care.

Tchio90

Dec 13, 2014
Welcome, I also forgot to mention that you should have a scan copy of your deferral letter since you have to attach it when you log the inquiry.

Kind Regards

Seyececil

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Tchio90 said:
Welcome, I also forgot to mention that you should have a scan copy of your deferral letter since you have to attach it when you log the inquiry.

Kind Regards
Its done. I'll just wait for a response. Thanks

Tchio90

Dec 13, 2014
Normally it will take maximum 1 week to get a response, because i got response from them twice with the same time time frame. But if you submit it i am sure you receive and automated msg from CIC

Tchio90

Dec 13, 2014
Seyececil, camani and THISTIMECANA. How is your application going / have you hear from the embassy already ?