+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Students for 2013 Application

shebaby

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
Please share ur visa experience here. I am for fanshawe Sep 2013 and i am applying for my SP this month. My husband and I will sponsor my Education, we both have a fixed deposit of $6300 each and his own account balance of $10,000, we both own a property and he has stock value of about $7000 dollars. I also have an account balance of $4000. i hope all these proves that we have sufficient money for my education my tution fee is $13,000.

Experts please, i need your advice

imade ishaya

Apr 9, 2012
Hi, are planning to apply wit ur hubby or any kid. I am planning to apply wit my hubby n kid but my hubby is not stayin wit us he will come back after we are settled.

best

Sep 14, 2012
shebaby said:
Please share ur visa experience here. I am for fanshawe Sep 2013 and i am applying for my SP this month. My husband and I will sponsor my Education, we both have a fixed deposit of $6300 each and his own account balance of $10,000, we both own a property and he has stock value of about $7000 dollars. I also have an account balance of $4000. i hope all these proves that we have sufficient money for my education my tution fee is $13,000.

you have all it takes to get the visa but if i were you,i will close my fix deposit and that of your husband and put it in your husband account and use it as statement because it will be difficult to convince them that those stocked money are available for your study

Dav1d0

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shebaby said:

Best wishes in your application. i am no expert but I do believe its important to have readily available funds and hence your fixed deposit and property as well as stock only provides proves of ties to Nigeria. however, if u can successful pay for your tuition fee and still have a combined account balance above 10000USD chances are high. also it will be good to provide source of income if you can.

once more best of luck

shebaby

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
Thanks Davido and Best, the money is fixed just for 120days its set aside for my tution i fix it so that i will not have access to it just incase i need money and if its in my account i might spend it.i intend to write it in my SOP. thanks for ur advise, i really appreciate

Dav1d0

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@shebaby

No issues then. You have no issues.

sleemsunny

Jan 11, 2013
hi everyone,
i just got admitted to mun for masters in engr'r mgt and need clarifications on these issues before i apply for a visa.
My certificates all have my surname and my first name only while my intl passport has my middle name added.does this pose any problem in visa processing.
Also my certificate ( Nigerian O' levels Cert.) has my date of birth wrongly written(the year written as '79 instead of '80) .hope these are no big issues?
As regards funding i have 1.8m in fixed deposit and a land title (not C of O though) and 2.0m in my current account. though the 2m came in recently (about 1 month),the account is my salary account which has been having a reasonable cash flow.considering that i need to submit a statement of 6 months?will this be okay.my tuition is 16,000dollars.
as per family ties,i have a wife and son and has been working in nig for over 4 yrs.what are my chances

shebaby

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
Just get an affidavit for the age misquote on your certificate, if you have a birth certificate to back it up. again on that affidavit let it be clear that you bear all the name on your certificate, i think in my own opinion that will do it.
I wish us all the best.