+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIAN STUDENT EXPRESS

OLUWABORI2000

Jan 23, 2021
Yes!Just that I didn't have rest of mind Bcos I don't submit the ILETS RESULT
Hello, please I have the same issue..couldn't upload my IELTS at the required time then I wrote a letter for extension but now that I want to upload it,I am not able to...what do you advise I do?I've submitted my bank statement and all

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Hello, please I have the same issue..couldn't upload my IELTS at the required time then I wrote a letter for extension but now that I want to upload it,I am not able to...what do you advise I do?I've submitted my bank statement and all
When you try to upload what message do you get..

benjoovi

Feb 17, 2021
so please i hv a question
is the NSE program automatically selected for everyone or you have to select it yourself

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
so please i hv a question
is the NSE program automatically selected for everyone or you have to select it yourself
Hello,

You have the choice to opt out if you receive the letter from IRCC. Though you will have to wait till 30 days expiry deadline.

To speed up the process, if your financial institution is on the MyBankStatement platform, request for it coupled with an LOE to give reason on why you'd like your application to be processed in the Regular stream.

If your financial institution isn't on the MBS platform, upload the regular bank statement with the LOE on the provided column. It does the trick.

You can follow on Twitter @GCMSWriters and Instagram @gcmswriters for guided and answers to visa queries.

Best of Luck

Zion201

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
This NSE route looks like a scam. I haven't seen anyone the 20 calendar days worked for.everything still take more than 3/4 months.

Stephen2022

Feb 18, 2021
I received the same message that my application might qualify for NSE and that i should submit IELTS result of 6 in each band by March 6th. I rushed and wrote the exam but scored 5.5 in listening , 7 in speaking , 6.5 in reading and 6 in writing for two times, i have uploaded one but havent received any response all this now.

Cherukei

Apr 16, 2021
Upfront medical - Sept 2020
Visa Applied: January 31st 2021
Medical Passed - 8th Feb 2021
Received Request Letter for NSE
Sent Webform to IRCC requesting for application to go through normal route because I didn't already have an IELT result and it was impossible to meet the deadline given by IRCC if I have to sit for it
Received email from IRCC - 15th April confirming that they received my webform message.
Review of Eligibility: Not started

Emmanuel22

Feb 5, 2020
Upfront medical - Sept 2020
Visa Applied: January 31st 2021
Medical Passed - 8th Feb 2021
Received Request Letter for NSE
Sent Webform to IRCC requesting for application to go through normal route because I didn't already have an IELT result and it was impossible to meet the deadline given by IRCC if I have to sit for it
Received email from IRCC - 15th April confirming that they received my webform message.
Review of Eligibility: Not started
I actually feel you have to just do what they want