+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIAN STUDENT EXPRESS

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Yes!Just that I didn't have rest of mind Bcos I don't submit the ILETS RESULT
Hello,

You can upload an LOE in place of the IELTS by explaining with cogent reasons why you couldn't take the test.

Despite the 30 days pause of application as stated by IRCC, if you request for your GCMS Notes, you will see that activities was never paused. At least, this I have observed from some applicant's experience.

Regards

Lovic

Jan 19, 2021
Thank so much,what happened is that I wrote a letter to them,that I will submit lastest on 30th of January,until now haven't receive their reply..So It didn't even write the exam.....I'm just waiting for there reply.

yusufray

Jan 14, 2016
Under the steps our application must go through in gc portal, in the portion where they said ....we will contact you if we need additional document " Mine response under this portion shows "Not applicable " Am requested to submit NSE document which I could not and the deadline for submission has passed. Was it the reason why I have "not applicable" under the portion and reviewing has not started too. Anyone in similar case

Bukks

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Under the steps our application must go through in gc portal, in the portion where they said ....we will contact you if we need additional document " Mine response under this portion shows "Not applicable " Am requested to submit NSE document which I could not and the deadline for submission has passed. Was it the reason why I have "not applicable" under the portion and reviewing has not started too. Anyone in similar case
Yes I am
Saw it today on my portal

yusufray

Jan 14, 2016
Eligibility hasn’t started for me too
It means you also got the nse request and you cannot submit the requested doc and the time has passed. Maybe that is why the "not applicable" is under that portion. I did not check that portion to see what is there before the deadline passed. Let us know what is written in that portion for those who submitted the nse doc and also those who there deadline has not passed

oginnite

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Please for the NSE, Must it be IELTS academic. I have an IELTS General result which is still valid and I am planning to submit that. Is it possible?

Lovic

Jan 19, 2021
Good morning!I got a message for them yesterday it was my biometric letter,tho I didn't get the full picture of the message.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria

Hello,

It isn't far from it. Your GcKey account will reflect back when the eligibility review commences.

What I strongly believe and from my observations, activities is currently ongoing even when IRCC stated that they will put the application on hold prior to the time when the NSE documents request elapses.

There is nothing to worry about.

Regards