Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED TO CDHC ON 27TH JULY,2011
@Habil, thank you so much. I will keep everyone posted as things are going. Meanwhile,I would be very happy if you or any other user of this thread knows of any one presently studying ACCA in Stouffville college,toronto.
Thanx

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
From the way you guys have been talking it shows you know little or nothing about Nigeria, Habil what do you mean by Nigeria fake papers a lot? you said you read from the Canadian website? was it stated on the website that only nationals from Nigeria fake papers? that a few people are doing something wrong does that mean the greater percentage of the population are doing that? As a Nigeria i take exception to the ways and manner you guys have depicted us and i want to urge you people to talk about other people country with some level of respect.

The other guy also said one can buy ACCA result in Nigeria i consider this a most stupid thing to say and it clearly shows your level of ignorance. I am a nigeria national who have schooled in UK and am back to my country working. ACCA Exam is written in Nigeria and the Institute have never had course to doubt the authenticity of the result otherwise they would have moved the centres away from Nigeria but as we speak they have the centres in virtually all major cities in Nigeria.

Getting back to the question raised by the person who started the thread, it might be difficult but not impossible for you to get a visa to Canada to go and study ACCA, to start with ACCA is a UK exam and not a Canadian exam hence if you need to travel to study it then the best place to go is London, Canada have its own accounting exam the CA and the CGA and ACCA is international to Canada. You have to strongly convince the VO of why Canada as against UK ACCA being a UK recognized exam.

Once gain i want to let you guys know that Nigerians are everywhere in the world contributing positively to the development of other coutries and should not be generally castigated because of the activities of a few dirty people, also remember that there is no country that is totally free from one form of societal ill or the order from corruption to terrorism, religion fanaticism, discrimination against women, lack of freedom of expression, child labour, political corruption etc and we must all always look inwards before we criticize others.

Thanks.

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
tinuadeadebola
Every VO in their damn embassy may know that Canada is cheaper than the UK's. Plus Canada is a more welcoming place than the UK. So let people try don't just let them hang with ur personal belief's but I 100% agree with not to talk ignorantly as I really like Nigerian soccer team.

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
acca247 said:
@ Habil, thank you so much. I will keep everyone posted as things are going. Meanwhile,I would be very happy if you or any other user of this thread knows of any one presently studying ACCA in Stouffville college,toronto.
Thanx
HI acca

there's one person I know he went to stouffville , shahzad2002 is his ID on the forum, he's in toronto, he knows abt this college

8)

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
RECEIVED ON 4TH APRIL,2011
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
@ all, NIGERIA is a great nation and NIGERIANS are good people! I want you all to know that one rotten egg in a basket does not necessarily say that all eggs are rotten. No country in the world that does not have her own shortcomings in term of the attitude of her citizen.

@ Tinuadeadeobla, thanx so much for your contribution. I agree that ACCA can be studied in Nigeria,but the tutors and tuition is arguably and comparatively different. We all know that most teachings are based on theory in Nigeria and I can get bothe both practical and theory knowledge while studying in Canada. Moreso,the course is not offered directly on any complete academic environ in Nigeria. i.e the course is being offered only by private tuition providers,not on any campus of any Nigeria higher institution,while I have the previlege of studying the course in a college where are can meet loads of international student like me to share experience and learn from diff. culture and tradition. It is crystal clear to everyone that the prog. is cheaper in Canada compare to UK. I have lot of points to give when it comes to taking the course in Canada rather than Nigeria. do you support the points I produced? I am open to critique,advice and points,so,u r highly appreciated to contribute more. I am proud of you.

@ Obeid_oo,
thx so much for the vital information. I will try and get intouch with him here. thx a lot

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

You guys must be living in la la land. Nigeria is a bad country going back from when they sold their own people into slavery to the whiteman to currently the human rights abuses at all levels from government to village level. Why do you think your average nigerian with half a brain wants to leave nigeria? Bad people=bad government=bad country.

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

macthepak said:
You guys must be living in la la land. Nigeria is a bad country going back from when they sold their own people into slavery to the whiteman to currently the human rights abuses at all levels from government to village level. Why do you think your average nigerian with half a brain wants to leave nigeria? Bad people=bad government=bad country.
O ur rough stuff again. Its not the overall situation there and its about chemistry Lucky bunny.

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
@Shoaib Akhtar,
thx so much for maintaining high level of maturity and understanding with good level of (TAQWA) fear of Allah. May Almighty Allah broadens your knowledge and enrich you with the blessing of the world and here after. The Peace in you is the Peace of Islam. Loving your brother and fellow human being.

@Macthepak
it is crystal clear that you are short of knowledge and your one of the ignorants that tarnish the name of Islam. You are enemy of Islam. Nigeria does not offend you in anyway and yet you stand in all ways to tarnish the Nigeria image. You are a disgrace to humanity and Islam. I would like to know your Nationality,so that I could fully predict the kind of person you are! The whitemen invaded Africa including Nigeria and the went away with our treasures,yet we are among them today,doing greater things. We are part of the African American in the United States and we made names from every angle for the white Americans,ranging from education to sport to politics.
You sit down reading malicious articles and writing racist write ups about Nigeria and you also solicite the support of good fellow people like shoaib Akhtar,but Thanks to God(Al'hamdulillah) none support your devilish act. My religion(Islam) mandate it for me to find knowledge to any length even as far as China! So,I can leave Nigeria to explore other countries for knowledge,that is not an issue. You are limited in undestanding and knowledge,that is why you write silly things about The good Nigeria and The great Nigerians.

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
Macpak the way I see it, u always sound like an influenced loser "toy boy". One should always wonder for victory. The bigger game is being played from above and is testing every one with wealth, hatred and others with:- Ignorance.
Learn it_

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI all.

ACCA27 and Shoaib Akhatar,

Are we really addressing issues of priorities atleast issues of visa and pursuing studies.

I am not a muslim,but wny mention Alllah and drag islamic issues all the times.

Please tone down for you have deviated from the major topics

Cheers to all

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
@Habil,
I apologize for using religious term and deviating from the major topic. Yet,I need to defend my country and my people. Anyway,thx for ur concern abt the visa issue. I appreciate the long thread I experienced after creating this thread. I will try all my best to keep this thread alive. I have already applied for my study visa. I would be happy if you have any information of any Nigerian or other person who is currently studying ACCA at Stouffville college. Thanks so much. Ciao

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
hello all,
Please you guys should never take mathpak or whateve he calls himself serious as far as am concerned he is a Jester, a Fanatic and someone that is not fit to live with decent set of persons i tell you why, a short time ago, a Bangladesh guy studying in the UK asked a question and instead of helping out he further insulted the guy please read the guys question and Mathpak response as copied and pasted below;

hi there,
salam, this is tanvir my home country is bangladesh currently i am studying i U.K. i came in U.K about 1.5 years ago. i am doing diploma here. i have completed higher secondary exam from bangladesh. as U.K govt keep changing their rules for intl students i am no longer interested to study here. i really would like to go canda for my study. now i want to know what is the procedure if i want to go there?

do i have to complete my current course ?
do i need to go back bangladesh and should apply from there?
how much money do i have to show i my bank acc. eg. i have shown 12 thousand pound before comming uk it was my 1 year accommodation cost and tution fees
where should i take admission college or uni?
how much is the tuition fees for diploma in canada college?
do i need ielts?

and pls recommend a best full guide..
many thanks

His Frist Response

First and foremost if you are interested in studying in canada (believe you and me I dont think you are interested you are only interested in finding a way to immigrate to Canada) than you need to start off with the no brain scenario. It costs to study in Canada can you produce a bank statement showing in excess of 25,000 canadian dollars? If not than forget it.

I always shoot from the hip

His second Response

Looks like I was right after all!! You have immigration intent written all over what ever application you make for canada from the UK. No need to abuse the UK government. If you ever make it to canada remember one thing the head of state is the British Queen.

A historical note: I personally still have not forgiven canada for breaking with UK foreign policy during the Suez Crisis 1956, when the Canadian government actively worked to thwart Britain's invasion of Egypt.

His 3rd Response

speaking from a religious point of view. It appears to me Tanvir that you are a muslim. As a muslim you should know that you are not allowed to live amongst non-muslims (kafirs) by free choice. Why do you want to go against the tenants of your faith?

My response to Mathpak at that time

Macthpak why are you so hard on this guy? you must understand first and foremost that this site is active so people can ask questions and be helped not insulted or confused further. What is wrong if one wants to study somewhere and thereafter emigrate? what is wrong if a muslim stays with live with people of other faith? am beginning to doubt your intentions on this forum are u an applicant or a racist? or even more a religious fanatic? whatever you are or whichever you are if you can not give simple answer to someone's question then just keep quiet and dont compound the persons problem.

The fellow says he is in UK schooling and things are hard that means he needs somewhere where the working hours are a bit relaxed so he can work and support himself rather than bothering his poor parents and you are here insulting him and preaching religion

So you see friends this guy should not be taken serious, beside he should be watched propoerly cause i forsee him becoming a security threat if ever he gets to Canada