+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIAN NEEDS TIPS&ADVICE ON HOW TO GET VISA TO PURSUE ACCA IN CANADA

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

The reason the visa processing takes so long in pakistan is because it is the most dangerous country in the world! On the other hand nigeria on the other hand is full of con artists. So i agree with your assessment.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess you are right Pakistanis never did have a good reputation ever since they broke away from India. With all the violence, suppression of free speech and uneducated mullahs running the country most Immigration Officers would be cautious issuing visas. I can totally see that happening. We do not want to see these kind of ideologies corrupting our Canadian society. They should have a quota system for all Pakistanis coming into Canada, after all its a matter of National Security for us. Its important to protect our homeland

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011
newtone said:
I guess you are right Pakistanis never did have a good reputation ever since they broke away from India. With all the violence, suppression of free speech and uneducated mullahs running the country most Immigration Officers would be cautious issuing visas. I can totally see that happening. We do not want to see these kind of ideologies corrupting our Canadian society. They should have a quota system for all Pakistanis coming into Canada, after all its a matter of National Security for us. Its important to protect our homeland
I have been here in Pakistan for a couple of years now and the people are great on a personal level but the problem as always is the uneducated mullahs, the fundamentalist preachers and the widespread corruption. The current state of the country with hyperinflation (25% plus) its only a matter of time before the country erupts into anarchy.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Mac,What have you been doing in backward country like Pakistan for the last two years? Terrorist training? Why are you not living in your first world country? Too expensive? Haha

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all and Newton,

When dealing with Embassy/Immigration issues,lets not put/work with assumptions.You are completely out of context and please lets narrow down to immigration issues and not the direction you have taken the whole thing it wont help.Lets help one another pursue the course to various countries of destination.

Read immigration forums of many countries and you shall truely realise what i am putting across to you.Sorry ,i wont tell you exacty which one so take your time.Still to be on the safe side.

Just read what was posted by matchepak" IN NIGERIA YOU CAN BUY ACCA BUT I WANT TO EARN ONE FROM CANADA AND TELL PPLE THAT I EARNED IT" Many shortcuts indeed.Buying ACCA!!!!! Oh my God.

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
With the Visa processing times please check with the consulate responsible for processing your travel documents establish how long they take to do so.

Otherwise there are several reasons why visa processing could delay e.g lack of payment of visa processing fees,huge volumes of visa request piled up at the consulate e.t.c.

For more information check canada visa website and find out more or contact the nearest consulate for more information.

Hope you find this helpful.

God bless you all and good luck

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

Stop being a smart alec nazia2k! I thing i mentioned it once earlier i am here to look after my families ancestral land as time has passed by i have began to love the people here i dont agree with a lot that goes on here and i try my best to try to change things. The easiest thing for me to do would be to sell the land and leave that is the easy option. Staying here and trying to change the system from within is the hard option that i am undertaking.

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry !

Newton ,are you not the one who actually said that you can buy ACCA IN Nigeria?

Take your time.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Habil said:
Sorry !

Newton ,are you not the one who actually said that you can buy ACCA IN Nigeria?

Take your time.
@Habil, why don't you just look at the previous page and find out

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
RECEIVED ON 4TH APRIL,2011
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED TO CDHC ON 27TH JULY,2011
@macthepak
Thanks for your response.I am sorry I replied lately,I have being busy piling my documents and I have submitted my study permit application of 1st April cos Friday is always my lucky day ... 8) :) lol
Yes,I have genuine and arguable reason of studying ACCA in Canada comparing to Nigeria. I want to study ACCA at stouffville college in Canada. I need vast knowledge in the area of managerial operation,decision making,finanical management and strategies to administer my Business and father's company where I am one of the Directors,consequently to expand the business. I plan to study ACCA in an absolute academic environment in Canada(Stouffville college) where tution is delivered practically and theoretically. While in Nigeria,ACCA are not offered by private tuition providers where tuition are mainly based on theoretical teaching. There is no single higher institution of learning that offers ACCA on it campus. Studying ACCA in Canada gives me the opportunity to learn with International students we can learn from each others culture and tradition. I will also learn great deal of experience apart from my certificate.
@ AWODERU A.A I am proud of my brother! Keep the 9ja flag flying. Thx for ur concern. I have applied on 1st April. what is your son planning to study,which prog and which schl is he heading to?
Yes,I have sufficient fund to facilitate my prog. cos the college offered me 1 year ACCA prog.which will cost me CAD 13,855(Tuition+Accommodation+other living expenses) about #2.1 Million and I have #4Million(CAD 25,083) on my bank account with valaution of stocks valued by CSCS to be #2.6 Million(CAD 16,214). do you think I have a chance?
I have stopped studying in the academic environment since 2004 when graduated with OND in Business. I underwent 1yr Ind.training from 2004-june2005. from july,2005 to March,2008 I worked for my father's company. In May,2008 I started my Business and I am still in the biz till date with my reg. of biz document,which i have used to apply.
Though I applied for canada study visa in 2007 but I was refused. Though I was sponsored then,and there was a mistake on my acceptance letter,that the admission was conditional,which wasnt on the previous acceptance issued to me. So,the visa officer refused me on 2 factors:1. u do not satisfy me that you are a bonafide student. 2. U do not satsify me that u will return to ur country at the end of the period authorized to you. I think my condition has changed significantly,since I am now sponsoring myself and the offer letter from stouffville college is unconditional. I keep faith in God anyway!

@Habil,I will not use fake document to apply to any embassy or any organisation because I am not desperate to leave my country. I am comfortable in my Country(Insha Allah). I have good grades while study business at Diploma level with my Certificate(genuine) and I started my own business since 2008 after work experience at my father's company for 2 and half years. why will I forge document to procure visa to Canada?
@ALL,I thank you for all the criticism,comment,advice,post and I am open to more of this,as I have applied for the study permit on 1st April,2011. I will update you if I am called for interview and how things go.
Thanks all.

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
RECEIVED ON 4TH APRIL,2011
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED TO CDHC ON 27TH JULY,2011
@Shoaib thx. I am proud of the Nigeria football team also.
Meanwhile,what's up with you? where are you? are u studying in Canada? I just submitted my application for study permit on 1st April. I plan to study ACCA at stouffville college.

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
I am in Pakistan right but yes I may IA see you in Canada but for other course. I be very near to stouffville college so let me have your email id.

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear ACCA27,

Its not about being desperate for not all those students who leave their countries for foreign lands do so on grounds of desperaties ok.I am proud of your good academic backgrounds and experience and the fact that you work for your own company makes you have a great work experience as in already in employment.

Pls keep us posted on how things go.

.May you succeed.