+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIAN ITA/PPR RECIPIENTS LET'S CONNECT HERE

Mamajama

Mar 26, 2014
Naija
NOC Code......
It's about time Nigerians discuss on the journey so we can all progress together, what y'all think? Please drop your questions, comments, observations, suggestions etc, make all of us enter this Canada this year. One Love ;) ;) ;)

Dobas

Nov 13, 2015
Nice one guys, i might be able to help you guys with any information you'll need, although i don't belong to this group anymore, cos i have become a permanent resident since June last year through express entry and i live and work in Alberta. Best of luck guys. my name is Obasuyi.

Reactions: Kiki_tonia

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Hi Guys,

Got ITA on March 1st, 2017.

Hoping to submit my APR by next week.

All the best everyone.

Beem4cupid

Mar 11, 2017
How is the job market generally in Alberta. I am more inclined towards the province. My application in progress.
Dobas said:
Nice one guys, i might be able to help you guys with any information you'll need, although i don't belong to this group anymore, cos i have become a permanent resident since June last year through express entry and i live and work in Alberta. Best of luck guys. my name is Obasuyi.

Mamajama

Mar 26, 2014
Naija
NOC Code......
thank you Obasuyi, your help will be most apppreciated, looking forward to join you soon, i just got ITA

Atlast

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Nice to meet you Obasuyi.

Did you go with family? How has it been since you moved? What do we watch out for? Was it worth it? Would you do it again is presented with same opportunity? Some of us are really scared of this huge life adjustment.

Dobas

Nov 13, 2015
Mehn guys, I can't really say much, I live here with my family and to me it still remains the best decision I have made. Truth be told, it was tough at first and there is no need hiding that. I worked in warehouses and I did the worst of jobs but today I work with the Govt. Of Alberta in one of the highest paid jobs. There are lots of opportunities in Alberta, and the minimum wage is higher. Those who have good jobs back home might feel bad when they come here to realize they have to start from the scratch but if your goal is to make something out of this place no matter what, then it will be the right place for you. One love guys.

Reactions: Kiki_tonia

Atlast

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Dobas said:
Mehn guys, I can't really say much, I live here with my family and to me it still remains the best decision I have made. Truth be told, it was tough at first and there is no need hiding that. I worked in warehouses and I did the worst of jobs but today I work with the Govt. Of Alberta in one of the highest paid jobs. There are lots of opportunities in Alberta, and the minimum wage is higher. Those who have good jobs back home might feel bad when they come here to realize they have to start from the scratch but if your goal is to make something out of this place no matter what, then it will be the right place for you. One love guys.
Nice one. Thanks alot.

Mamajama

Mar 26, 2014
Naija
NOC Code......
Dobas said:
Thanks bro for the words of encouragement. We will testify soon

Realme

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
nigeria
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
Hi guys,

Nice one Obasuyi.

Thanks

Dobas

Nov 13, 2015
Thanks folks, you are all almost there. The toughest thing and time in the application process is "waiting" but in immigration matters, I can tell you "no news is better than bad news" if you haven't heard from them then it means all is good with your file. If you are getting worried I'll suggest you guys order your GCMS notes, it cost $5 only and it gives you the opportunity of seeing all that has been going on with your file and what stage your file is at. Best of luck guys!