+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIAN ITA/PPR RECIPIENTS LET'S CONNECT HERE

ABIMBOLAAA

Feb 16, 2017
Dobas said:
Thanks folks, you are all almost there. The toughest thing and time in the application process is "waiting" but in immigration matters, I can tell you "no news is better than bad news" if you haven't heard from them then it means all is good with your file. If you are getting worried I'll suggest you guys order your GCMS notes, it cost $5 only and it gives you the opportunity of seeing all that has been going on with your file and what stage your file is at. Best of luck guys!
Please how do you order GCMS notes

Kolren

Apr 15, 2017
Good morning,

It's nice to see a page for Nigerian applicants.

I have a question concerning the police certificate. I applied for one in March with the belief that it was valid for a year but I was given a police certificate with three months validity. The officer at ikoyi says I can only get one for three months but a friend insists that there is a one year police certificate. Please did anyone here get a certificate that's valid for more than three months?

Thank you.

darkenny

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
19-04-2017
Nice one guys.

Timeline on the left.

DuchessofCardiff

Mar 15, 2017
Kolren said:
Good morning,

I have a question concerning the police certificate. I applied for one in March with the belief that it was valid for a year but I was given a police certificate with three months validity. The officer at ikoyi says I can only get one for three months but a friend insists that there is a one year police certificate. Please did anyone here gets certificate that's valid for more than three months? (No Nigeria PCC is only valid for three month)

Thank you.

Reactions: Kolren

Kolren

Apr 15, 2017
Good Day,

Please I have a question concerning personal history. I filled in my NYSC as an "employment" activity in my personal history section. Is this correct and if no what other option can I select?

Also, I did not fill the NYSC in my work history, can I put it in my personal history without providing a proof of work for it?

Thank you.

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
Good morning,

I have a question concerning the police certificate. I applied for one in March with the belief that it was valid for a year but I was given a police certificate with three months validity. The officer at ikoyi says I can only get one for three months but a friend insists that there is a one year police certificate. Please did anyone here get a certificate that's valid for more than three months?

Thank you.
I just got one this January'18 and it is only valid for 3 months. I do not think there is any valid for One year.

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
It would be really nice if we can keep this page alive for Nigerians intending to relocate to Canada via EE. That is, guide and encourage ourselves.so, any Nigerian out there hoping and waiting for ITA this 2018?

Reactions: Pharlah and DML

nuggie

Jan 17, 2018
Good Day,

Please I have a question concerning personal history. I filled in my NYSC as an "employment" activity in my personal history section. Is this correct and if no what other option can I select?

Also, I did not fill the NYSC in my work history, can I put it in my personal history without providing a proof of work for it?

Thank you.
I believe your NYSC can be used as work experience as long as you worked and can get a reference.