+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines....abeg!

Beeceeayo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Nomination.....
26-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the forms
Med's Request
EE upfront Medical
Med's Done....
May 29th
Passport Req..
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
maikudi said:
Hello Beeceeayo,

That is an interesting mail you got from MPNP. I am yet to receive any such mail from MPNP. Why do you think you were mailed? When did you guys apply? Did they also say that the MPNP process will still be slow next year?

Maikudi

Hello Maikudi,

We applied in April this year. Am still wondering same but the mail was from a lady at Manitoba immigration and opportunities division. She said the express entry will take about 6months and if we decide to continue with our mpnp process it will take 15 months or more.

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
Hello Beeceeayo,

What date did you send in your application? and your total assessment? To answer your question, this is what I perceive I however may be wrong so I hope other members of the forum can help.

Your intended occupation is in high demand in Manitoba and may be included by MPNP in the new express entry that will start next year. Therefore they think it is just logical for them to give you that option before it starts. If I am to advise, I will say take the new option offered. If you are in any doubt, e-mail the lady for further clarifications.

All the best

Maikudi

Beeceeayo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Nomination.....
26-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the forms
Med's Request
EE upfront Medical
Med's Done....
May 29th
Passport Req..
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
maikudi said:
Hello Beeceeayo,

What date did you send in your application? and your total assessment? To answer your question, this is what I perceive I however may be wrong so I hope other members of the forum can help.

Your intended occupation is in high demand in Manitoba and may be included by MPNP in the new express entry that will start next year. Therefore they think it is just logical for them to give you that option before it starts. If I am to advise, I will say take the new option offered. If you are in any doubt, e-mail the lady for further clarifications.

All the best

Maikudi
Thanks Maikudi.

We submitted on the 10th of April and our assessment score was 75. Like you have suggested we may consider the offer but we will wait for the response from our manitober supporter. We have 13 more days to take the offer.

Anyone in the house that has also gotten a mail for the express entry from MPNP?

theoese

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-2-2014(mpnp)&24-12-2014(received by CIC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-11-2014
AOR Received.
15-4-2015(xep) & 5-5-2015(EP)
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/08/2015
Med's Done....
25/08/2015
Interview........
28/11/2014(mpnp)
Passport Req..
15/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/09/2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Happyman12 said:
Congratulations Therese.

I hope other sponsors get their interview done as your soonest in Jesus name. My sponsor is yet to be interviewed though.
Happyman12 no worries at alll.your sponsor will be interviewed this week!lets keep believing bro/sis

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Beeceeayo said:
My people I dey hail oooo. Happy New Month

We got a mail from MPNP that we are eligible for the 2015 express entry and that if we are interested we respond to the mail with 14 days and our supporter would be contacted with further information and we have to do some certificate evaluation which my husband has begun the process( he can't practice as a pharmacist without passing the Canada pharmacy board exam)or we continue with the PNP which will take longer time to process. We have forwarded the mail to our supporter for further clarification. What do you guys think. Anyone got the mail too?

Thank you

I would like to ask you a question have you gone through the CIC release on express entry? You really have to be very careful in your decision making. You must have at least 1,200 points to qualify and you will apply to a job portal which you will be selected from. Is MPNP saying that they will give you a nomination letter that will increase your points for you to be easily picked by CIC because that is part of the condition. I would advise you read through it very well. Good Luck.

Beeceeayo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Nomination.....
26-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the forms
Med's Request
EE upfront Medical
Med's Done....
May 29th
Passport Req..
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
yommyatos said:
I would like to ask you a question have you gone through the CIC release on express entry? You really have to be very careful in your decision making. You must have at least 1,200 points to qualify and you will apply to a job portal which you will be selected from. Is MPNP saying that they will give you a nomination letter that will increase your points for you to be easily picked by CIC because that is part of the condition. I would advise you read through it very well. Good Luck.
Hello Yommyatos,

Thanks for response. Below is a copy of the mail we received from Mpnp

As you may know, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will launch a new electronic system to manage applications for permanent residence in certain economic programs in January 2015, called Express Entry. You can find more information about Express Entry at www.canada.ca/expressentry.

Manitoba will be able to process a portion of its Provincial Nominee Program through this new system. MPNP applicants streamed through Express Entry can benefit from much faster processing of their applications for permanent residence. In most cases, applications will be finalized in only 6 months, compared to current federal processing times that have increased to over 15 months.

Your application to the MPNP has been identified as having the potential to meet the eligibility criteria for processing through Express Entry. In order to qualify, all applicants to Express Entry are required to be in possession of an Educational Credential Assessment to verify that foreign degrees, diplomas and certificates are valid and equal to credentials completed in Canada.

There are currently 5 organizations designated by CIC to provide ECAs for immigration purposes:
§ Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies (http://learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces)

§ International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (http://www.icascanada.ca/fsw/)

§ World Education Services (http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/)

§ Medical Council of Canada (only for Physicians) (http://mcc.ca/repository/educational-credential-assessment/)

§ Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (only for Pharmacists) (http://www.pebc.ca/index.php/ci_id/3374/la_id/1.htm)

We encourage you to consider completing an Educational Credential Assessment with one of the organizations listed above as soon as possible and provide us with a copy of the results to take advantage of this opportunity for expedited processing and a quicker arrival in Manitoba. If approved by the MPNP, we would then advise you how to enter Express Entry to apply for permanent residence.

We will be offering a free information session about this opportunity to your Manitoba supporter, at which point we would answer any questions you may have about participating in the initiative.

If you are interested in participating in Express Entry, please reply to this message within 14 days of receipt of this message After your reply, we will contact your Manitoba connection to arrange a date and time for the information session.

If you choose not to participate in Express Entry, processing of your application through the MPNP will continue, with timelines for finalization of a decision depending on processing priorities. If you are approved, you would then have to submit an application for permanent residence outside of Express Entry and be subject to slower federal processing.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon,

The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program

Kindly read through and revert.

Thanking all in anticipation

gibosita

Jul 9, 2014
Beeceeayo said:
Hello Yommyatos,

As you may know, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will launch a new electronic system to manage applications for permanent residence in certain economic programs in January 2015, called Express Entry. You can find more information about Express Entry at www.canada.ca/expressentry.

Manitoba will be able to process a portion of its Provincial Nominee Program through this new system. MPNP applicants streamed through Express Entry can benefit from much faster processing of their applications for permanent residence. In most cases, applications will be finalized in only 6 months, compared to current federal processing times that have increased to over 15 months.

Your application to the MPNP has been identified as having the potential to meet the eligibility criteria for processing through Express Entry. In order to qualify, all applicants to Express Entry are required to be in possession of an Educational Credential Assessment to verify that foreign degrees, diplomas and certificates are valid and equal to credentials completed in Canada.

There are currently 5 organizations designated by CIC to provide ECAs for immigration purposes:
§ Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies (http://learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces)

§ International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (http://www.icascanada.ca/fsw/)

§ Medical Council of Canada (only for Physicians) (http://mcc.ca/repository/educational-credential-assessment/)

§ Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (only for Pharmacists) (http://www.pebc.ca/index.php/ci_id/3374/la_id/1.htm)

We encourage you to consider completing an Educational Credential Assessment with one of the organizations listed above as soon as possible and provide us with a copy of the results to take advantage of this opportunity for expedited processing and a quicker arrival in Manitoba. If approved by the MPNP, we would then advise you how to enter Express Entry to apply for permanent residence.

We will be offering a free information session about this opportunity to your Manitoba supporter, at which point we would answer any questions you may have about participating in the initiative.

If you are interested in participating in Express Entry, please reply to this message within 14 days of receipt of this message After your reply, we will contact your Manitoba connection to arrange a date and time for the information session.

If you choose not to participate in Express Entry, processing of your application through the MPNP will continue, with timelines for finalization of a decision depending on processing priorities. If you are approved, you would then have to submit an application for permanent residence outside of Express Entry and be subject to slower federal processing.

I will like to congratulate you on this development. my candid advice is that you should take up the offer because of the following reasons:

1. MPNP has shown interest in nominating you for the Express Entry. Provinces and territories will also be able to recruit candidates from the Express Entry system through their Provincial Nominee Programs to meet local labour market needs
2. the processing time will reduce drastically. The first draw is expected in late January. If you have been invited to apply, you will have 60 days to submit a complete Application for Permanent Residence online.

Am praying for them to send me such mail. I NO GO REASON AM TWICE. NO TIME

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
Hello Beeceeayo,

This letter says it all. Your application has been identified by MPNP to meet the express entry criteria, meaning that just as I said before your intended occupation is in demand in the province. Take the offer that is my advice to you because I will do the same if I were in your shoes.

Maikudi

Beeceeayo said:
Hello Yommyatos,

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gibosita said:
I will like to congratulate you on this development. my candid advice is that you should take up the offer because of the following reasons:

1. MPNP has shown interest in nominating you for the Express Entry. Provinces and territories will also be able to recruit candidates from the Express Entry system through their Provincial Nominee Programs to meet local labour market needs
2. the processing time will reduce drastically. The first draw is expected in late January. If you have been invited to apply, you will have 60 days to submit a complete Application for Permanent Residence online.

Am praying for them to send me such mail. I NO GO REASON AM TWICE. NO TIME

@Beeceeayo

From the mail sent to you its like you are being recommended by MPNP to apply for express entry which will be processed faster. Meaning that a lot more applicants will still get this mail.

Beeceeayo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Nomination.....
26-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the forms
Med's Request
EE upfront Medical
Med's Done....
May 29th
Passport Req..
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
maikudi said:
Hello Beeceeayo,

This letter says it all. Your application has been identified by MPNP to meet the express entry criteria, meaning that just as I said before your intended occupation is in demand in the province. Take the offer that is my advice to you because I will do the same if I were in your shoes.

Maikudi
Thank you Maikudi,

We will be taking the offer. Appreciate your contribution

Beeceeayo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Nomination.....
26-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the forms
Med's Request
EE upfront Medical
Med's Done....
May 29th
Passport Req..
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
yommyatos said:
@ Beeceeayo

From the mail sent to you its like you are being recommended by MPNP to apply for express entry which will be processed faster. Meaning that a lot more applicants will still get this mail.
@Yommyatos,

I think so too, let's keep our fingers crossed. Appreciate your input. God bless our hustle! Amen

gibosita

Jul 9, 2014
Guys i advice anyone expecting such email and may want to apply to start the process of Educational Credential Assessment, because it takes time. i i have been on mine for more than 2 months now and am yet to get the credential evaluation report.

Happyman12

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Feb-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
theoese said:
Happyman12 no worries at alll.your sponsor will be interviewed this week!lets keep believing bro/sis
@ theoese

Thanks I appreciate.

theoese

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-2-2014(mpnp)&24-12-2014(received by CIC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-11-2014
AOR Received.
15-4-2015(xep) & 5-5-2015(EP)
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/08/2015
Med's Done....
25/08/2015
Interview........
28/11/2014(mpnp)
Passport Req..
15/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/09/2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Beeceeayo said:
@ Yommyatos,

I think so too, let's keep our fingers crossed. Appreciate your input. God bless our hustle! Amen
Hi beeseayo.congrats on taking their offer.correct move.my husband and i already have our credentials evaluated by WES.no be big deal at allll.if thats all it takes,make everybody else go evaluate now just incase you receive this invite.my humble opinion sha.Goodluck to us guys.being proactive is key.cheers

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Beeceeayo said:
Hello Yommyatos,

Go for this offer please.
Reply them by tomorrow if possible.
This is a special offer.
Good luck