+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines....abeg!

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
@ theoese, you'll get there by the special grace of God. Keep on being positive!

chuchuhez

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4th January 2016
Doc's Request.
10th May 2016
Nomination.....
24th June 2016
AOR Received.
20th October, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
God's Time
Med's Request
God's Time
Med's Done....
God's Time
Interview........
God's Time
Passport Req..
God's Time
VISA ISSUED...
God's Time
LANDED..........
God's Time
Hello everyone. I submitted mine January 2014, got my file number 24hrs later. Still waiting to hear from my sponsor......it's taking longer than expected. ..

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Hi fellow Nigerians. Do you think this mpnp guys are interested in approving Nigerians applications? it seems they are approving PHillipines, India faster and in increase numbers more than that of Nigerians. Do you also know if they approve administrative jobs?

Lagxy

Jul 28, 2014
I m happy to join this Naija Forum ,Find below my timelines.
Application submittedto Manitoba July 14,2013.
Comfirmation Letter from Manitoba with File number:July 15,2013

O Gucci

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 29 2016
kingskid said:
Hi fellow Nigerians. Do you think this mpnp guys are interested in approving Nigerians applications? it seems they are approving PHillipines, India faster and in increase numbers more than that of Nigerians. Do you also know if they approve administrative jobs?
[I have been thinking along those lines since! I'm also wondering if there is a form of quota system in place. Maybe we have filled our quota or something. The activity level at those people's side is quite high]

O Gucci

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 29 2016
Ofis said:
Hello house,

I will like to formally seek your permission to be part of this forum. Many thanks to Theoese the originator of the forum as well as other forumites.

I'm also a MPNP applicant and currently at CIC stage. For those of us who took the decision to relocate our family to obodo Canada, this is one of the best decisions on behalf of our children and our generations to come. Some Italians, Jews, Irish, Germans, and even British took such a step over a century ago to settle in the US and the rest, they say, is history. Our country has not been fair to most of us despite our love and dedication to it. From East to West to North and South, the story is not any different and even compounded with Boko Haram and drums of 2015 general elections. It is my prayer that no harm will come near our households and loved ones till this Canada dream becomes a reality.

It must be repeated that getting our PRV is a marathon and not a sprint. Many crucial life decisions may need to be paused while pursing relocation - marriage, investments, birth of children, etc - but we must keep our eyes on the ball by adding professional value to ourselves. Learn a new skill, sit for certifications, and most importantly, develop your soft skills. Our soft skills play a more crucial role in Canada as the curriculum starts teaching kids how to speak in public from a tender age - many of us didn't stand to face a room full of people until our project defense in the university! Alongside getting our certifications, we must quickly implement an action plan to improve our soft skills - join a public speaking club; take a more active role in your church, fellowship, mosque, residents' association, etc; volunteer to take part in community development initiatives. These and many more related initiatives that we can think of will greatly improve our soft skills and you can even add this on CV.

Having discovered this forum, I will do my part to contribute to the discussions. Happy Ramadan celebrations to our muslim brothers and sisters and I pray that God will keep each and everyone of us to partake in our testimony of a better life in Canada.

Cheers,

Ofis

Hello Ofis,

I submitted a hard copy application in Manitoba in Feb 2013.
Still no response...
Do you have any clue as to what must have happened?

zeedof

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
27-05-2014, RPRF(DD submitted 9th of july 2014)
Med's Done....
04-07-2014 and Received 14-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2014(together with my family)
VISA ISSUED...
19th August 2014
kingskid said:
I don't think they have preference for any Country, race or particular sex. Many Nigerians have got nomination in the past and many including you will still get in the future. Having said that, MPNP have priority for some particular Professions and it is clearly stated on their website.Though, these NOCs are not stated on their website.
MPNP based their nomination on current demand and potential for long-term employment and career growth in your occupation in the evolving Manitoba labour market. This is clearly stated on their website.

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/apply-to-mpnp/mpnp-application-assessment/

I have seen people with administrative jobs that have got nomination in the past, so just be optimistic and patient and your time will surely come.

Wish you best of luck 8)

zeedof

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th August 2014
Lagxy said:
I m happy to join this Naija Forum ,Find below my timelines.
Application submittedto Manitoba July 14,2013.
Comfirmation Letter from Manitoba with File number:July 15,2013
Wish you best of luck in the journey ahead.

Waiting game started.

MASCOTNG

Star Member
Jun 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 July 2014 and CIC 12 May 2016
Doc's Request.
1st ADR 29th June 2017 & 2nd ADR 28th March 2018
Nomination.....
17 December 2015....
AOR Received.
MPNP 23 July 2014 and CIC 29 July 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application & Submitted new one along with application to CIC
File Transfer...
08 August 2016
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07--2017 & Medical Passed 16-07-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2018
I want to join this forum. I am in Nigeria and I applied online on the 22nd July 2014 just in time before the 31st July suspension date. I got my file number on the 23rd July 2014. Please lets keep updating and encouraging one another.

TMark

Aug 7, 2014
Hi Guys, am new here but I would like to share my experience so far.

My MPNP application was submitted online on the 25 Sept 2013
Got reference no on the 26 Sept 2013
Sponsor interviewed on the 20 May 2014
Letter of Approval issued on the 30 May 2014
CIC application submitted on 25 June 2014
Awaiting ref no, hopefully soon

There is long waiting time, but finger crossed all will be fine.

Best of luck

TMark

Aug 7, 2014
Hi,

U can obtain a CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT from GTB, but U will have to open a domiciliary account in any of their branches before u can get the draft, it can be done in their HQ in OYINJOLAYEMI street if ur in Lagos.

I got the bank draft, becos its easier and will make applicatn faster, and kind of issues with credit card payment from naija or anywhere else will cause delay in applicatn process, PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THAT, am no one wants anymore unnecessary delay.

Thank, TMark

TMark

Aug 7, 2014
kingskid said:
I don't think thats the case, I believe everyone is treated equally, it took me 8 months and 9 days from MPNP submission to get letter of approval from MPNP, don't worry about the administrative job issue, as long as u meet all requirements, its plain field for everyone.

All the best

TMark

Aug 7, 2014
Ofis said:
Hello house,

I will like to formally seek your permission to be part of this forum. Many thanks to Theoese the originator of the forum as well as other forumites.

I'm also a MPNP applicant and currently at CIC stage. For those of us who took the decision to relocate our family to obodo Canada, this is one of the best decisions on behalf of our children and our generations to come. Some Italians, Jews, Irish, Germans, and even British took such a step over a century ago to settle in the US and the rest, they say, is history. Our country has not been fair to most of us despite our love and dedication to it. From East to West to North and South, the story is not any different and even compounded with Boko Haram and drums of 2015 general elections. It is my prayer that no harm will come near our households and loved ones till this Canada dream becomes a reality.

It must be repeated that getting our PRV is a marathon and not a sprint. Many crucial life decisions may need to be paused while pursing relocation - marriage, investments, birth of children, etc - but we must keep our eyes on the ball by adding professional value to ourselves. Learn a new skill, sit for certifications, and most importantly, develop your soft skills. Our soft skills play a more crucial role in Canada as the curriculum starts teaching kids how to speak in public from a tender age - many of us didn't stand to face a room full of people until our project defense in the university! Alongside getting our certifications, we must quickly implement an action plan to improve our soft skills - join a public speaking club; take a more active role in your church, fellowship, mosque, residents' association, etc; volunteer to take part in community development initiatives. These and many more related initiatives that we can think of will greatly improve our soft skills and you can even add this on CV.

Having discovered this forum, I will do my part to contribute to the discussions. Happy Ramadan celebrations to our muslim brothers and sisters and I pray that God will keep each and everyone of us to partake in our testimony of a better life in Canada.

Cheers,

Ofis
Hi Ofis,
I would like to find out how long it took CIC to acknowledge ur application, to getting medical request.

Cheers,

TMark

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with MPNP Application
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
Hello eveyone, its great to see more people join this forum and even those who have already received nominations like TMark, congrats to them. i am however a bit worried about this EBOLA scourge, my mind is going in circles as i pray this does not become a means of delay and even refusal for Nigerian mpnp applicants. i watch Aljazeera news alot as its the only news channel that gives an in-dept analysis of the situation...most people don't have access to proper news and so rely on exaggerations. As much as i believe Ebola is a real threat, i know here in Nigeria millions of us will not be affected as God helps us and we do our best to protect ourselves. everybody is panicking forgetting that it isn't like SARS and so not airborne. So does anybody think this will affect our applications as this Ebola virus is painting us West Africans as people in the jungle who eat bush meat (personally i hate eating bush meat or any strange food), don't wash their hands or like my Spanish friend at work said, we don't know what hand sanitizers are (i wash her down well well... ;D), and the virus is spreading faster than can be controlled.

zeedof

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th August 2014
TMark said:
Hi Guys, am new here but I would like to share my experience so far.

My MPNP application was submitted online on the 25 Sept 2013
Got reference no on the 26 Sept 2013
Sponsor interviewed on the 20 May 2014
Letter of Approval issued on the 30 May 2014
CIC application submitted on 25 June 2014
Awaiting ref no, hopefully soon

There is long waiting time, but finger crossed all will be fine.

Best of luck
Waiting game started. Best of luck in the journey ahead.