+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigeria Timeline

Husna005

Dec 29, 2019
I haven’t seen any thread for Nigeria, please gather around and share timeline. I’m too anxious.
My husband just submitted my application on February 19, 2020

Oyibo Pepper

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
I haven’t seen any thread for Nigeria, please gather around and share timeline. I’m too anxious.
My husband just submitted my application on February 19, 2020
Hi Husna.
Same situation as you.
My anxiety is heightened further by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Would like to keep in touch

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Im almost at the 12 months and heard nothing from AVO. Now with the Covid, it will take much longer for the apps to be processed.

Clara Onyii

Feb 10, 2020
Hi, the frustration is really kicking in because of the COVID 19. My husband applied in February 2020 and his file was sent to AVO in March 11, since then no update on ECAS.

I also checked the Accra thread and I think none of them are been helpful. The are only interested in sharing their travel tips and COPR Celebration to be honest.
No one can even give anyone a decent response.
No shades though

Ude

May 6, 2017
Hi guys...

I applied Inland.

Sent my application on March 8th, 2020. For us that applied Inland, it takes quite awhile to get the AOR...

Meanwhile, if you applied outland, I will recommend you check the thread that relates to your month...That way you will get more information and insights. There is even a Google doc tracker, it helps you know where you stand when compared to others in your category...

And yep, the Accra group is....

Reactions: Clara Onyii

Clara Onyii

Feb 10, 2020
Hi guys...

I applied Inland.

Sent my application on March 8th, 2020. For us that applied Inland, it takes quite awhile to get the AOR...

Meanwhile, if you applied outland, I will recommend you check the thread that relates to your month...That way you will get more information and insights. There is even a Google doc tracker, it helps you know where you stand when compared to others in your category...

And yep, the Accra group is....
Hi Ude,
Yes I joined the February Outland applicants thread and the Google spreadsheet.
I swear the global Outland thread proved to be more helpful than the Accra thread.
No questions asked goes unanswered.
But Accra thread, it takes weeks for one some to even reply a question, sometimes nothing. Sad though.

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Hi everyone.
I have 45 days left for the application and I heard nothing from AVO. Hubby and I are going crazy....

As you say anything AVO (threads)is not quite helpful unfortunately.
Hopefully, this one will be different.

Lets stay strong gang

Reactions: Clara Onyii

Clara Onyii

Feb 10, 2020
Hi everyone.
I have 45 days left for the application and I heard nothing from AVO. Hubby and I are going crazy....

As you say anything AVO (threads)is not quite helpful unfortunately.
Hopefully, this one will be different.

Lets stay strong gang
Woww!! And I am already going crazy just 3months in.
Can you share your timeline please. I actually thought applications now go a little faster.

Ude

May 6, 2017
Hi Ude,
Yes I joined the February Outland applicants thread and the Google spreadsheet.
I swear the global Outland thread proved to be more helpful than the Accra thread.
No questions asked goes unanswered.
But Accra thread, it takes weeks for one some to even reply a question, sometimes nothing. Sad though.
Awesome.

The monthly threads get faster response.

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Woww!! And I am already going crazy just 3months in.
Can you share your timeline please. I actually thought applications now go a little faster.
Please try to stay calm cause It wont help trust me.

Here is my TL:
May 13th 2019: app received
July 3rd 2019: AOR
July 4th: SA approved/biometric done and passed
July 15: app sent to Accra
July 23rd: app received Quebec (CSQ)
Nov 29: CSQ approved

Since......nothing

My hubby and I are going crazy. I was supposed to go see him in Nigeria in may. As soon as we are safe to travel, ill go see him. We miss each other so much. Its hard.

Reactions: Zino19