+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
egrace62 said:
my people, aw una dey ooo....

i think i got lucky this time around.... thanks to FRANCOMAJ who dropped me a mail early yday where he stated that 2day is labour day in Canada..... Pronto i had consulted Accra's site and lo september 5th is work free......
uuuuh my negligence would av cost me dearly...... just cant imagine what i would av done if on getting to CHC-Accra gate and i hear say:Monsieur (Mr.) le (the) Bureau (office) est (is) ferme (closed) aujourd'hui (today).

cry i no go fit cry....... laughter, i no go fit laugh...... uuuh negligence....
actually the contact us section of the site is the portion carrying the office closure dates... it is not the kind of place most of us will want to visit.....

for those who still will be going to pick up their Ugwu leaf, PLEASE NOTE THAT 10th of OCTOBER is another date that should be avoided..... cos it falls on a monday and holiday dey o.....
E-grace

No wahala. :p :p. Mandie office dey nearby. U for jus go relax there till tommorow ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

KcSider

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day my people, this is what I got from accra after sending them enquiry.
please , how do i go about it especially to get bank draft in nigeria for processing fees of my newly baby girl.

Dear Sir,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. However, please be advised of your file number - B*******.
We strongly advise that you quote the above file number in all your future correspondence with our office and sign with your full name as you have indicated on your application. Failure to do so will have your enquiry not responded to.
Your file is currently in queue to be paper-screened by an officer. Once this screening takes place, you will be contacted with regards to the next steps in the processing of your application.
For the new addition to your family, kindly provide the following:

* An updated IRPA application for you and your spouse. An application includes the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008], the Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] and the Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406]. Forms can be found at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/application-regular.asp.

* Payment of the Application for Permanent Residence Fee for your new dependent if he is accompanying. (for current fees, please consult: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp)

* Copies of birth certificate for your new dependant
* 4 passport-sized photos for your new dependant, as per the photo specifications found in Appendix C of the visa office specific instructions. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37100.pdf;

* Copies of the biographical pages from valid passports for your new dependant.

Regards

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Seun,

You can get the bank draft (in canadian dollars) from GTBank in Lagos or liaise with any of their branches....

A little tip... Send an updated police report (for you & your spouse) with the documents.

All the best !

Seun said:
please , how do i go about it especially to get bank draft in nigeria for processing fees of my newly baby girl.

Dear Sir,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. However, please be advised of your file number - B*******.
We strongly advise that you quote the above file number in all your future correspondence with our office and sign with your full name as you have indicated on your application. Failure to do so will have your enquiry not responded to.
Your file is currently in queue to be paper-screened by an officer. Once this screening takes place, you will be contacted with regards to the next steps in the processing of your application.

* An updated IRPA application for you and your spouse. An application includes the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008], the Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] and the Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406]. Forms can be found at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/application-regular.asp.

* Payment of the Application for Permanent Residence Fee for your new dependent if he is accompanying. (for current fees, please consult: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp)

* 4 passport-sized photos for your new dependant, as per the photo specifications found in Appendix C of the visa office specific instructions. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37100.pdf;

Regards

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seun said:

Dear Sir,

Regards

Hi Seun,
You are quite lucky ACCRA responded promptly to ur inquiry. How did u send the inquiry. Was it a case specific inquiry or simply an email? 8)

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seun said:

Dear Sir,

Regards
And SEUN congrats on the arrival of ur baby girl

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
When your "Complete application" was received at the CIO or Visa office as applicable.

You can stop posting it over & over now ;D

babadee said:
Hello seniors, when should i begin to count the proccessing time in months? Is it when they rcvd the application or when they send A0R? Thanks.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kcsider said:
E-grace

No wahala. :p :p. Mandie office dey nearby. U for jus go relax there till tommorow ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

KcSider
mandiebraxton said:
hahahahha, Egrace is welcome to the staff quarters ....lol. Mandie
lol :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :) ;) :D ;) :) ;D :D ;D :D ;) :) ;) ;D :D ;) :)

mfoniso

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
abj
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Quebec selected SW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2011
Doc's Request.
additional info requested: 29/11/2011
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
in process as at May 01, 2012......MR coming soon
@ omo naija, did you say GTB issues bank draft in canadian dollars? i was in their office several times to do forex bankdrafts and they said its only done in USD$. i used UBA to raise the draft for my processing fees and even at that, it was in USD$. Pls can you re-confirm and if you have a contact at GTB, kindly send to me cos I know i will soon need it to pay for my landing fees (amen). thanks.

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
mfoniso said:
@ omo naija, did you say GTB issues bank draft in canadian dollars? i was in their office several times to do forex bankdrafts and they said its only done in USD$. i used UBA to raise the draft for my processing fees and even at that, it was in USD$. Pls can you re-confirm and if you have a contact at GTB, kindly send to me cos I know i will soon need it to pay for my landing fees (amen). thanks.
@mfoniso,
Yes it was said GTB do canadian dollar draft you can visit dir offis in Ademola Adetokunbo branch if u stay in Lagos u must have a dorm account with dem with a current acct.
Then u will be require to buy US dollar into ur Dorm acct for dem to raise d CND $
Dan

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
egrace62 I'm so glad you didn't fly to Accra yesterday, e no go funny at all :eek:

@mfoniso, you can get draft in CAD from GTBank. I got mine in June and I don't live in Lagos. No need to have a special contact just walk into the bank and ask.

drmoney

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
8-3-11
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
30-6-11
Med's Done....
11-7-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1-9-11
VISA ISSUED...
6-9-11
Hellooooooooooo,
Good news: I got my passport stamped in Accra this evening (at about 4:00pm Ghanaian time).
It is as glossy as everyone before me had described it.
I pray this will usher in torrents of positive results for us all(Amen).
Everyone here had been of great help.
May God reward you all with a miraculously fast-tracked result from Accra.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Congrats bro... Wishing you favour in your new country !

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drmoney said:
Hellooooooooooo,
Good news: I got my passport stamped in Accra this evening (at about 4:00pm Ghanaian time).
It is as glossy as everyone before me had described it.
I pray this will usher in torrents of positive results for us all(Amen).
Everyone here had been of great help.
May God reward you all with a miraculously fast-tracked result from Accra.
Congrats ,my brother.

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
Congrats drmoney. I thought one could only go for visa stamping on mondays. Egrace62 maybe you could have gone today :p