+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
zoze said:
Kai,

U peeps make me so proud to be from Naija. I troway salut.

This is my very first post altho been following posts for abt 3days now. I enjoyed d jokes & all d useful tips. I only wish I had found this site earlier so I could have started preparing my docs earlier.

Pls I need help. I want to apply for NOC 3131:
will it be too late by 1st week of Sept? My IELTS is in Aug500 slot is very small compared with the army that want to relocate to Canada. but all the same go ahead. your app. may be in the pool for the following fiscal year
I get 5 pikins (2 adoptd), will dis work against me in d applicationthe entire process runs on the wheel of genuine document, once you have the right docs. then you are good for the adventure
Can I do police cert in Abuja (lagos too far for me) as I reside in d NorthI stand with Naija Pikin in this regard
Which bank can b used for the fees? I presume d bank drafts must b sent with application?GTBank provides CAD BD but tied to a dom account. but i have preference for DEBIT CARD, VISA i bet
What if d company u worked for has folded up or do not have letterhead?RECALL MY ANSWER TO Q2

I'll greatly appreciate answers.You are always welcome. Cheers
May God bless u all

zoze

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
Oceana (many tanx for the PM. Struggled in vain to respond but can't find the link), Naija pikin, Emo, U guys are simply d best. No wonder people are trouping to get ur advice (much like Solomon in d Bible). I appreciate & may God bless u all.

The company had a letterhead but on closer examination its something anyone in a biz center can do, d plaza where it was operating was demolishd & they've moved back to their country, not nigerians. Now can't even reach dem but have all d letters of appointment, resignation & acceptance of resignation, all dat but no payslip (back den, was cash paymt). I have many other years of experience but dat one plus one other of 1.5yrs fit d noc to a T, could have been written by my employers :)

My adoptees: papers are not final but they've been wit me 5&3 years respectively & in school. I'm trying to legalize it. Wht kind of verification investigation do they do?

Didn't know abt d ielts becos when I checkd earlier dis year, my Noc was filled so, without proper investigation, I gave up thinkin its one time thing till I start getting emails from these online consultants I had done test with saying noc opened up again. Wish I had seen this site. Anyway, I now hand it over to God. Let His will be done. I'll just do my best & see..

Thanks again.

oceana

Star Member
May 12, 2009
This is the link for the remaining slots out of the 500, it gets updated like once or twice a week. You could also follow CiC on twitter for regular updates

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

You should be good if you do have the docs you listed. You only need a minimum of 1year (up to a max of four years to claim max pts) out of the last ten years. Try to show that you have also practiced as a Pharmacist prior to and after you worked for the company that closed shop. Not having the payslips on its own would not be a big issue.

On the Adoption, the Adoption process needs to be seen as legal in Nigeria for it to be legal in Canada. And it also effectively and completely severs the rights of the biological parents over the child. You could read up on the OP manual on adoption. Table 5.3 esp. The manual is specifically for Canadians/PRs adopting children from Abroad, but you could also read up on it as it throws more light on the thinking of CiC officials.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op03-eng.pdf

Some have had to look outside of Lagos for the ielts exams, but you've already booked yours for August, so all you can do is to work on collating your docs and getting ready for the exams.

tez

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011 / Signed for by Stephenson
Doc's Request.
All documents were sent with application
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Band 7.0 / sent with application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
please help!!!
i'm applying for permanent residence visa under the federal skilled worker programme. i live in nigeria. how do i get a medical exams form because the hospital is requesting for it and i could'nt find any instruction in the application guide about the form. apart from how to locate a hospital for the examm there is no futher mention of a form to be taken along.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
tez said:
please help!!!
i'm applying for permanent residence visa under the federal skilled worker programme. i live in nigeria. how do i get a medical exams form because the hospital is requesting for it and i could'nt find any instruction in the application guide about the form. apart from how to locate a hospital for the examm there is no futher mention of a form to be taken along.
Are you about to apply, or you have reached the MR stage.

zoze

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
Again I thank you.

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
@Tez, have u submitted ur application? It cic dat will request for ur MR

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
egrace62 said:
uuuh, my pple, no show yet o.... i don search but couldn't find any letter addressed to me from Accra. so the only reason i can give now is that the letter still dey post office for Accra. on getting to the Airport, i discovered that those containers of letters don disappear o. then talk say that one just happen like that say the no dey get backlog cos then usually work 24hrs. but i don wet ground well well say make den call me straight when they see the letter o.

any way: i beg wetin 2MA mean?
i got my CAIPs note 2day: and the wrote B file sent to KAS BF'D to: 2MA on 8-8-2011 WHAT does this mean

is security decision different from Criminality decision?
for SEC CRI they wrote 1, is this same as security decision?
for EMP CODE: they wrote PRIORITY

2MA is a code Accra uses when a file is with the medical department. 2VA is a code when visa is ready to be issued

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awoderu A.A said:
My Naija people i greet you o,

Is it possible for dependants in canada to request for CAIPS note or is it only the principal applicant that can request for a CAIPS note?
Yes, but with your consent. You must fill and sign ''Use of representative form and Right to inforamtion request form''

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
tez said:
please help!!!
Are u planning to apply? if yes, then Medical is not the issue at the moment.
Have you applied already? if yes, then you must have a medical request that contains all you need for it.

cheers.

DEW

Feb 12, 2011
Hello Good People, Pas and Mas in the house.

This is just a shout out to all saying Happy Weekend and wishing you an exciting week of testimonies ahead.

Congrats to all who received their MRs, Visas and to those of us still on the waiting list.

regards
Dew

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEW said:
Hello Good People, Pas and Mas in the house.

This is just a shout out to all saying Happy Weekend and wishing you an exciting week of testimonies ahead.

Congrats to all who received their MRs, Visas and to those of us still on the waiting list.

regards
Dew
You welcome

zoze

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
Pls o, a couple more questions. I've read a lot of posts but can't seem to determine at wht point to submit (cio or vo accra) d following:
- sealed transcripts
- endorsed letters from employers
- police cert
- birth, marriage certs etc
- proof of custody for kids
- RPRF
I understand d application forms, proof of funds and processing fees go to cio.

Help as I'm gathering my docs. Or can refer me to post where I can get d info.

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Dear Comrades
Congrats to all who have receive their MR
My brother, Naija Chief. I am waiting to hear good news from you

Pa Awoderu, I am yet to hear from Accra. I submitted Full Doc in Nov 2010
Have you heard?

zoze

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
Pls o, a couple more questions. I've read a lot of posts but can't seem to determine at wht point to submit (cio or vo accra) d following:
- sealed transcripts
- endorsed letters from employers
- police cert
- birth, marriage certs etc
- proof of custody for kids
- RPRF
I understand d application forms, proof of funds and processing fees go to cio.

Help as I'm gathering my docs. Or can refer me to post where I can get d info.