+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Ig,
I hope that ur friend that came after a wedding last meeting is coming, it was nice talking to her as well.

reddish

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2009
Doc's Request.
27-10-2009
IELTS Request
02-02-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2009
Med's Request
07-06-2011
Med's Done....
11-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 -08- 2011
LANDED..........
Nov. 2011
Jada said:
@ Reddish, I don't understand the message of your CAIPS notes. Did the IO asked the medical unit to request for your meds & RPRF in your CAIPS notes and got delayed? The IO actually instructed the Medicals unit to request for medicals & RPRF from me last year but the human being replied that ' Medicals and RPRF to be issued at later dates for all cases in 2WA files as annual targets almost met'. so, if that's what your CAIPS notes states, then we should wait and see what God'll do for us as regards our case.

@ Seglad, This are what i received in my CAIPS notes:pSDEC: 1 (28/04/2010). SELDEC: 1 (03/05/2010). IMM1017S REQUESTED: No date was given. SEC CRIM: 1 FOR MYSELF AND SPOUSE. Paper file sent to PA FILE B'FD TO: 2WA ON 26/10/2010. After all the review, the IO instructed the medical unit to request for medicals and RPRF but they responded that , Meds to be sent at a later date for all files on 2WA Queue since annual targets almost met. Kindly give me the load down as per when my medicals and RPRF will arrive. Thanks.
@Jada,
Yes the IO asked the medicals to issue med & RPRF to me sometime in June last year but it was not issued, what followed in the CAIPS note is Paper file sent to PA FILE B'FD TO: 2WA ON 17/08/2010

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
Jibaba said:
House

i am a first time caller , shake shekesheke for me lol !

i did my IELTS and i got this from the coucil .. what does it mean .. has any one gotten this tyoe of mail and what was the end result ...??
Dear Candidate,

Your IELTS result will not be ready for collection thirteen (13) days after your test date.

Due to inconsistency in your test scores, your scripts had to be sent for a remark and the final result is being expected.

We expect to have a final result by the end of next week

Warm Regards
Not a problem, its stated in the guidelines that if your results will not be ready within the two weeks stated, you will be contacted and thats what they have done. You should get it on the revised due date.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
seglad said:
@ Seglad, This are what i received in my CAIPS notes:pSDEC: 1 <<< cONGRATULATIONS>>>>(28/04/2010). SELDEC: 1 (03/05/2010). IMM1017S REQUESTED: No date was given. SEC CRIM: 1 FOR MYSELF AND SPOUSE. Paper file sent to PA FILE B'FD TO: 2WA ON 26/10/2010. After all the review, the IO instructed the medical unit to request for medicals and RPRF but they responded that , Meds to be sent at a later date for all files on 2WA Queue since annual targets almost met. Kindly give me the load down as per when my medicals and RPRF will arrive.<<<< This a good news, all is ready for you now, you may want to go for pre medical exam on your own to deal with any issue, if there are any, in order to be double sure of one's health well-being>>>>> Thanks.

Normally Medical request are issued after 2-3 months when an instruction is being given and when a file is passed to DEA in the Medical Department. If one does not receive the request after 3 months and or if you experience a delay, it might be one of the following reasons:

1.There are backlog files of those who had been selected and completed their medical within the quota year.For this reason, Vo will not issue any new MR until if there is room in the quota year to accommode a new MR.

2.If such case in 1 above happenned, then, one has to wait for 6-9 months until one gets a MR.

3.They will not also issue MR for now to avoid reguesting for a new one on a later date, until they are ready to finalized one's visa procesing within the one year period of MR. validity

However, 2WA, 2MA, 2VA are visa departmental codes where your file is being awaiting a final decission. where a PPR will be issued. Sometimes, you will also see on your caipnotes a date tagged as your visa issurance date, Besides, you can never rule out for another update witihin the waiting period of MR or at a later stage when visa is ready to be issued.
Our very own Pa Seglad shows uncommon knowledge of the inner workings of CIC and can be trusted anytime to shine a friendly light through the dark maze!!!!
Thank you so much for making this knowledge available to us!!!!! :)

moegbenga

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,Ghana
NOC Code......
2151(Architects)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application resent-Jan 26th 2011
Doc's Request.
All sent including PCC.
AOR Received.
PER received 22nd March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application(6.5 band score)
Med's Request
30th June 2011.
Med's Done....
12th July 2011.
Interview........
waived, Glory be to Jesus.
Passport Req..
8th September 2011.
VISA ISSUED...
19th September 2011.Glory be to Jesus.
LANDED..........
Soon.
@ Seglad,nice talking to you,thanks for shedding light on the issue,i really appreciate that,AND so sorry for calling so early!!! :)

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moegbenga said:
@ Seglad,nice talking to you,thanks for shedding light on the issue,i really appreciate that,AND so sorry for calling so early!!! :)
@ Moegbenga, Ne problemo, mi cxiam pretas por doni helpon. Dio benu vin.
@ Spoke, Dankon! Restu al mi iujn tempoj iujn tagoj. Mi iujn tagoj kontribujxos mian helpon.

The Language is an international langauge, "Esperanto" designed for the whole world to use as a second and neutral language, free of race, sex, religion, color and culture. It has been long adopted by UNESCO, UN and been proposed to become a EU official language. This langauge is a new window to the world without boarder limits. You can speak to anyone form china, germany, france, England and etc without you having to learn the individual langauges. Join and speak the langauge with me.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
seglad said:
@ Moegbenga, Ne problemo, mi cxiam pretas por doni helpon. Dio benu vin.
@ Spoke, Dankon! Restu al mi iujn tempoj iujn tagoj. Mi iujn tagoj kontribujxos mian helpon.

The Language is an international langauge, "Esperanto" designed for the whole world to use as a second and neutral language, free of race, sex, religion, color and culture. It has been long adopted by UNESCO, UN and been proposed to become a EU official language. This langauge is a new window to the world without boarder limits. You can speak to anyone form china, germany, france, England and etc without you having to learn the individual langauges. Join and speak the langauge with me.
This na di tin wey dey quick vex me. which day u travel sef wey yu don dey yearn opolonsho? Abeg translate that chinese wey u write. This is PA Right

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
This na di tin wey dey quick vex me. which day u travel sef wey yu don dey yearn opolonsho? Abeg translate that chinese wey u write.<<< Not a chineese langauge, but language of those who hope,''ESPERANTO">>>> This is PA Right
I beg no vex! I just dey do my job to recruit men of likely minds to humanity.
@ Moegbenga and spoke, meaning i dey for you anytime anyday, come rain come sun and bless them with the blood of Jesus. @ Right, Inugo?

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seglad said:
I beg no vex! I just dey do my job to recruit men of likely minds to humanity.
@ Moegbenga and spoke, i told them i dey for them anytime anyday, come rain come sun and bless them with the blood of Jesus. Inugo?
Pa Right, I begin to wonder if you are the same VOA. Can you change your name form Right to ''Big Brother'' You always been a watch dog', You are quick to lay await at peoples back. I like that. But remember, Naija Pickin is awaiting a slip from you and ready to hammer you if that ring doesnt work on the 21st of May.

VOA

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1233/1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Additiona docs. request 15-06-11
AOR Received.
01-03-2011 from CIO
IELTS Request
Sent with appl.
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Med's Request
02-09-2011
Med's Done....
20-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-11-11
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-11
LANDED..........
seglad said:
Pa Right, I begin to wonder if you are the same VOA. Can you change your name form Right to ''Big Brother'' You always been a watch dog', You are quick to lay await at peoples back. I like that. But remember, Naija Pickin is awaiting a slip from you and ready to hammer you if that ring doesnt work on the 21st of May.

COPY OF GOVERNMENT COMMUNICATION:

Date: May 16, 2011

Paper File: B0xxxxxxxxx

UCI: xxxxxxxxx
Application: E0xxxxxxxxxx

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Additional proof of employment under National Occupation Classification Code# for you (i.e. pay slips, letters of promotions, etc).

Proof of funds for yourself, and all family members. Please provide bank statements from the past 12 months. These funds must be available for you and your dependents, whether they are accompanying or not. For more information, see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp.

Four recent passport photos for yourself and for every family members included in the application, as per the photo specifications found in Appendix C of the visa office specific instructions. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37100.pdf.

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section - Section d'Immigration (JS)

Canadian High Commission - Haut-commissariat du Canada

42 Independence Ave | 42, av. Indépendence

P.O. Box 1639 | B.P. 1639

Accra, Ghana

My people,got this from Accra.6 months statement, passport photo and employment docs. were sent with app. to CIO,don't know where they're requesting for fresh ones.My e-cas still shows RBVO.

@Pa Seglad, I don't have Okija ring therefore i cannot be Pa Right.All i have is Annointing Oil which i can assure you will neutralise all dem antiquity Rings.+1 for that Esperanto.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VOA said:
COPY OF GOVERNMENT COMMUNICATION:

Date: May 16, 2011

Paper File: B0xxxxxxxxx

UCI: xxxxxxxxx
Application: E0xxxxxxxxxx

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Additional proof of employment under National Occupation Classification Code# for you (i.e. pay slips, letters of promotions, etc).

Proof of funds for yourself, and all family members. Please provide bank statements from the past 12 months. These funds must be available for you and your dependents, whether they are accompanying or not. For more information, see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp.

Four recent passport photos for yourself and for every family members included in the application, as per the photo specifications found in Appendix C of the visa office specific instructions. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37100.pdf.

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section - Section d'Immigration (JS)

Canadian High Commission - Haut-commissariat du Canada

42 Independence Ave | 42, av. Indépendence

P.O. Box 1639 | B.P. 1639

Accra, Ghana

My people,got this from Accra.6 months statement, passport photo and employment docs. were sent with app. to CIO,don't know where they're requesting for fresh ones.My e-cas still shows RBVO.

@ Pa Seglad, I don't have Okija ring therefore i cannot be Pa Right.All i have is Annointing Oil which i can assure you will neutralise all dem antiquity Rings.+1 for that Esperanto.
@voa, Accra is about to start a selection process on your file. Get them those stuffs and send it to them, forget about asking for the same documents again, those documents remain with CIO AND if you are to re-send a fresh documents to Accra, this is a normal standard. Everyone get being asked again and again

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
seglad said:
@ Seglad, This are what i received in my CAIPS notes:pSDEC: 1 <<< cONGRATULATIONS>>>>(28/04/2010). SELDEC: 1 (03/05/2010). IMM1017S REQUESTED: No date was given. SEC CRIM: 1 FOR MYSELF AND SPOUSE. Paper file sent to PA FILE B'FD TO: 2WA ON 26/10/2010. After all the review, the IO instructed the medical unit to request for medicals and RPRF but they responded that , Meds to be sent at a later date for all files on 2WA Queue since annual targets almost met. Kindly give me the load down as per when my medicals and RPRF will arrive.<<<< This a good news, all is ready for you now, you may want to go for pre medical exam on your own to deal with any issue, if there are any, in order to be double sure of one's health well-being>>>>> Thanks.

Normally Medical request are issued after 2-3 months when an instruction is being given and when a file is passed to DEA in the Medical Department. If one does not receive the request after 3 months and or if you experience a delay, it might be one of the following reasons:

1.There are backlog files of those who had been selected and completed their medical within the quota year.For this reason, Vo will not issue any new MR until if there is room in the quota year to accommode a new MR.

2.If such case in 1 above happenned, then, one has to wait for 6-9 months until one gets a MR.

3.They will not also issue MR for now to avoid reguesting for a new one on a later date, until they are ready to finalized one's visa procesing within the one year period of MR. validity

However, 2WA, 2MA, 2VA are visa departmental codes where your file is being awaiting a final decission. where a PPR will be issued. Sometimes, you will also see on your caipnotes a date tagged as your visa issurance date, Besides, you can never rule out for another update witihin the waiting period of MR or at a later stage when visa is ready to be issued.
@ Seglad, Thank you very much for the detailed explanations. I really appreciate it. In your on opinion, when do you think I'll receive
medicals? Because the instruction was issued last year May 2010 which is more than 12 months now. I know patience is the rule of the game but just wanted to know your own opinion on this.

reddish said:
@ Jada,
Yes the IO asked the medicals to issue med & RPRF to me sometime in June last year but it was not issued, what followed in the CAIPS note is Paper file sent to PA FILE B'FD TO: 2WA ON 17/08/2010
@ Reddish, I hope you read what seglad said on 2WA and others. We thank God that all is set for us now but all we need now is patience. I believe everything will be over soon with the maple leaf on our Passports IJN. Amen.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jada said:
@ Seglad, Thank you very much for the detailed explanations. I really appreciate it. In your on opinion, when do you think I'll receive
medicals? Because the instruction was issued last year May 2010 which is more than 12 months now. I know patience is the rule of the game but just wanted to know your own opinion on this.

@ Reddish, I hope you read what seglad said on 2WA and others. We thank God that all is set for us now but all we need now is patience. I believe everything will be over soon with the maple leaf on our Passports IJN. Amen.
@ Jada. Definately,You will have your visa before May 2012. Why? This is because Accra would have to finish issuing visa to those who had done their medical before now in order to fill the 2011 quota. A new visa quota will start in November - December 2011 till September 2012. If you have not done your medical until now, then, likely you may be on the queue for next year visa quota. But am 100% sure that you will receive your medical request before end of July 2011.

Besides, Accra is now monitoring and controlling the numbers of visas issued until landing is completed in order to attain or not to exceed the visa quota for the year. Also, to avoid the issue of redo of medical. Another thing is the issue of the MI instructions that was out in June 2010 might also be responsible for the delay, which makes Accra to shift attention to the new June 2010 MI Instructions,this probably will answer the delay in your own case.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
@iomokorede,yes she will be attendg by his grace.@VOA congrats.See ya on saturday,keep the momentum going.Ig

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
seglad said:
Who be Pa Naija Pikin where I dey? :p He don coool down since. As for that Right name, you see, I for use the same meaning for yoruba but not everybody here understand the language that was why I decided to use the english version. No vex u hear?

As for VOA, hmmm the tin wey vulture see, make am turn bald headed, na hin make dog dey bark u wan try? Ask Naija Pikin, he don gentle like ice water now! You say u get oil or wetin...ma ring no be okija and I've vowed not to bring it out again. But sha nothing do you. We must sha see on saturday o.

Naija, happy Democracy day in advance.....But na wa for our presido o, why he come go Museveni abi wetin be dat man name sef? person wey don stay 25 years! Naija Pikin you don born by that time?