+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Thanks IG. I so much appreciate. Only that my graduate programme has suffered for this waiting and am considering going to UK this September for it since i have deffered the programme twice now. I really have to move on with my life. I thought the PR will come, giving me the opportunity to do it in CA at a reduced rate as a PR holder. But i can see that time waits for no one and am not getting any younger. I have waited for more than 6 years now and that is enough to get me a PhD.
Thanks
Jihems

BKY

Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jihems said:
Thanks IG. I so much appreciate. Only that my graduate programme has suffered for this waiting and am considering going to UK this September for it since i have deffered the programme twice now. I really have to move on with my life. I thought the PR will come, giving me the opportunity to do it in CA at a reduced rate as a PR holder. But i can see that time waits for no one and am not getting any younger. I have waited for more than 6 years now and that is enough to get me a PhD.
Thanks
Jihems
Do not worry Jihems, God will make it up to you. HE said " And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm and the caterpillar and the palmerworm, my great army which i sent among you, and Ye shall eat in plenty and be satisfied and praise the name of the LORD your God that hath dealt wonderously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed and ye shall know that I am in the midst of NAIJA APPLICANT and that I am the LORD your God and none else and my people shall never be ashamed". IT IS WELL ALL NAIJA APPLICANT IJN.

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Thank you BKY for those powerful words from the MASTER HIMSELF. I beleive. Amen. Just that i regreted not going on with my graduate programme in the UK when i first got admitted. I deffered it with the hope that the CA thing will come as promised. It's now over six yrs and am still waiting. Any how, God's time is the best and i feel that the time is now.
Thanks dear.
Jihems

BKY

Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jihems said:
Thank you BKY for those powerful words from the MASTER HIMSELF. I beleive. Amen. Just that i regreted not going on with my graduate programme in the UK when i first got admitted. I deffered it with the hope that the CA thing will come as promised. It's now over six yrs and am still waiting. Any how, God's time is the best and i feel that the time is now.
Thanks dear.
Jihems
Yes, the appointed time is now.

BKY

Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Elder Barsindo, have been blessed and guided so well through ur various posts. pls am new to this post and i need ur help, can you help me with contact details of any Nigeria Nurse residing in ALBERTA ( Edmonton or Calgary) and also registered with the college of nurses of ALBERTA, am on the verge of doing this registration, hence i think having a naija nurse to feed me with some info will be of help. my email is bukkyoginni@yahoo.com

toptinar

May 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2011
AOR Received.
PER receive on 19-08-2011.2nd aor on Nov 3rd 2011 wit document request
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
16-09-2011(RBVO)
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
Passport Req..
16-10-2013
Niger guys pls advice me.am about to send my applicatn to cio.now gtbank said dey can get me a bank draft in canadian dollar.would dis be acepted by cio.has anyone use d bank draft from gtbank in canadian dollar to pay and was accepted.

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
toptinar said:
Niger guys pls advice me.am about to send my applicatn to cio.now gtbank said dey can get me a bank draft in canadian dollar.would dis be acepted by cio.has anyone use d bank draft from gtbank in canadian dollar to pay and was accepted.
Toptinar,
Yes GTBank draft is very good they have Canadian draft.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
theodoks said:
Hello People, I applied since 03-01-2007, has any one been called.
Abeg no use that word since, the people wey apply in 2004 fit use since, and many of them still dey wait for the call. Accra never even begin think of how to call 2007 group, that category is still the day before yesterday applicants. :D :D :D :D :D :D Relax and take a deep breath, they will definitely call you one day, no man knoweth the hour, time or day :'(

BKY

Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Badmus said:
issued visa need to be copied, certified and notorised as well.
Good job to all Profs. in the house. Pls i will like to know, do i need to also notarise documents which are to be sent in its original form i.e IELTS result, TRANSCRIPTS, EMPLOYERS' REFERENCE. Awaiting your kind response(s).

Odeks

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Theodoks,

Kindly listen to the voice of the senior. That's the fact.
Just take it as if you applied yesterday. lol.

Good day to you all.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
BKY said:
Good job to all Profs. in the house. Pls i will like to know, do i need to also notarise documents which are to be sent in its original form i.e IELTS result, TRANSCRIPTS, EMPLOYERS' REFERENCE. Awaiting your kind response(s).
You notarise copies of original documents in other to validate the copy.

You do not need to notarise original item in its original form.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin,

Your wifey i.e. ma granny is in Labour o! She started this morning o. we have since rushed her to hospital.

Naija pple please pray for ma granny o. Am begining to fear o. But if anything happen to her, Naija Pikin youre in gbege o

So Naija Pikin, please send money o. My account number na 011204044419 The doctor said we need to deposit N1.5m because her case is extra-ordinary. Infact they wanted to see you, the expectant father but I pleaded that you reside in port Harcourt and that you have not even seen her before only that you posted the belle thru DHL.

The major problem now is that I have misplaced the ring!

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Naija Pickin,i dey fear make grand ma no go born chimpanze for this gbege wey dey down so.@ Right,make una prepare to build cage instead of baby cot.O ma se o.Naija the venue wil be convey shortly to us.Ig