+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Right said:
Tinu babe, Accra na yeye o. Do you know that the bug don come back? my ecas is now showing Medical Received again?

Just be calm and wait on the Lord. I checked the timeline for Accra and still showing 12 months. (Starting from the date of submission of full documents.

Tinu am sure your documents were submitted in September 2010 ba? So you have like 5 months to go and am sure its enof for your medical,ppr and visa IJN
Thanks Jare. I hope they rectify the error so people can know their true status. Would be off for some days but would be back by Monday.

Have a wonderful month ahead

basking4me

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra-Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2010
Doc's Request.
??
AOR Received.
Oct 17 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
On the Way!
Med's Done....
Definitely Will be Soon
Interview........
Wont do it
Passport Req..
Sooner than anticipated
VISA ISSUED...
Same as Above
LANDED..........
...With Style :)
Naija Pickin,

I drink inside your wine too. Full bottle sef!.. So i can dash you spokes bcos of that.

I enjoyed every-bit of time spent with all other forum members at the meeting on Saturday. Was both inspiring and heartwarming to find fellow Nigerians being their brother's keepers! and to all the callers from Canada and other parts of Nigeria. Pyramid and EMO were MIA.. why..?

IG, I give it to you.. thumbs up for all the goodies. We will all get there IJN!

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
guys, is it true that Fixed deposit account can not be used as proof of funds for study permit, because that was what i submited for my PR application

basking4me

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra-Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2010
Doc's Request.
??
AOR Received.
Oct 17 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
On the Way!
Med's Done....
Definitely Will be Soon
Interview........
Wont do it
Passport Req..
Sooner than anticipated
VISA ISSUED...
Same as Above
LANDED..........
...With Style :)
What do you mean ''Study permit for PR application''. The two aint the same thing. Proof of funds can apply to both study permit and PR application.

What I am sure of is, you can issue a fixed deposit document for your PR application but I dont know if it can be done for study visas.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
teejeez said:
hello all i am Tolu a medical doctor. was at the forum meeting on sat and i reallt had a nice time with ig spokes,pa right.mogbenga and the rest.naija pikin u dey rock jare,thanks for the hospitality.you guys are the best. well i am just gathering documents and to right ielts in april.will send all documents in may after my ielts is out.pray for me and give me all the advice you can.thanks all
Dokita you are welcome. Quickly prepare the application and forward immediately because we can not afford to leave you behinde.

I'll advise that you start preparation and if possible the writting of your medical certification exams while in 9ija. you may go through some posts of Qorax about the settling of pple of your profession. I know many pple would say it is almost impossible to be a medical doctor and get job in Canada...it is not our portion IJN. Now start off! Catch ya!~

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Awoderu A.A said:
guys, is it true that Fixed deposit account can not be used as proof of funds for study permit, because that was what i submited for my PR application
Am not an authrity but I don't thik so. Your fixed deposit is a quasi-money it is a very hot liquid asset that can be converted to cash almost immediately.

Seniors and my 9ija old skools, please throw more light.

However, I'll advise you to put it on the general forum thread to sample other opinions from different parts of the globe and not limit it to 9ija alone.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
basking4me said:
Naija Pickin,

I drink inside your wine too. Full bottle sef!.. So i can dash you spokes bcos of that.

I enjoyed every-bit of time spent with all other forum members at the meeting on Saturday. Was both inspiring and heartwarming to find fellow Nigerians being their brother's keepers! and to all the callers from Canada and other parts of Nigeria. Pyramid and EMO were MIA.. why..?

IG, I give it to you.. thumbs up for all the goodies. We will all get there IJN!
e
Basking4me, Abeg continue to bask4me, thanks for drinking my wine, next time it will be Champagne, that one will be popped for Spokes.
Sure, we all give it to Babe Ig, and to ALL that made the gathering a memorable day. I am really looking forward to the next meeting.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
teejeez said:
hello all i am Tolu a medical doctor. was at the forum meeting on sat and i reallt had a nice time with ig spokes,pa right.mogbenga and the rest.naija pikin u dey rock jare,thanks for the hospitality.you guys are the best. well i am just gathering documents and to right ielts in april.will send all documents in may after my ielts is out.pray for me and give me all the advice you can.thanks all
Welcome teejeez, it is nice to have you on the forum, hope we will be seeing more of you.
As per rocking, we ALL rock my brother, I have never seen so much love among Naijas, even from a distance. Maybe when we get to Canada we could start up a whole new unique Naijaland, which could one day become the 11th province of Canada :D :D

moegbenga

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,Ghana
NOC Code......
2151(Architects)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application resent-Jan 26th 2011
Doc's Request.
All sent including PCC.
AOR Received.
PER received 22nd March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application(6.5 band score)
Med's Request
30th June 2011.
Med's Done....
12th July 2011.
Interview........
waived, Glory be to Jesus.
Passport Req..
8th September 2011.
VISA ISSUED...
19th September 2011.Glory be to Jesus.
LANDED..........
Soon.
igbehinadara said:
Naija, i want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the large turnout. The good lord will bless you all,for making out time to see our dreams come true. @ Tinuadebola, thank God for journey mercy and the Lord appreciate your coming. @ Oloye and thejackson God bless you for the time you spared for today. @ Tito and Barsindoo thank you for getting in touch and for the effort made to communicate with the house. I am sure everyone got home safely by his grace.The next meeting shall hold on the 21st of May 2011 IJN. @ mot,pls do the needful.Gnite and have a good rest.Ig

Using this medium to say a big thank you to everybody that came on saturday(and those that could not make it.).
Pa Seglad,you are really a big brother(keep up the good work),Tinuadebola thanks for coming all the way from Abuja(you are really appreciated).Madam iomokorede(Greetings to you,you shall definitely hear a good news from Acrra very soon).
Yes Odeks,do not contribute until you submit your application(lol) :)
Greetings to dydx,My cool brother iii,ind_dan and our charming and amiable new chairman madam ig,madam tioluwanile(we will definitely have you in mind when buying the drinks for the next meeting)uhmnn,Pa Right what else can i say about you,you are such a great guy(are you sure you are not a journalist??),Dan,Madam mot(Secretary),bask4me.
Dr Fola(Congrats again on your PR),we shall all get there IJN.
Spokes,thanks for the ride,(Dont mind Naija pikin,he's such a clown :p)i really enjoyed it with Pa seglad,Dr fola and our 'Newbie'teejeez,thejackson(thanks for the call ),and our landed senior members(Barsindo and Oloye).
Lastly to my beloved brother Naija pikin,you have been wonderful,thanks for your support and those lovely words of encouragements,and others whose names i might have ommitted,YOU ARE ALL LOVED :p :p

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
teejeez said:
Welcome my brother and keep the posts coming!

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
basking4me said:
Naija Pickin,

Traitor!!!!

joky3

Feb 17, 2011
Re: Assesment points

I want to thank Right,Emu,Tinu and Naija Picking, i appreciate all the responses, may God answer all our prayers.
My NOC category fall under Oil and Gas, Hydrocarbon mudlogging drilling.
My highest level of education is B.sc in Geology
My spouse has B.sc but presently runing her master programme which can give me the one point to make 67.
Can i go ahead hoping to scale through base on my wife awaiting result and NOC category that might not be saturated.
Taking ielts again is not an option i want to consider, THE LISTENING TEST WAS STRANGE! Listening -5, Speaking- 7 ,Writing-6.5, Reading-6
Please Right,EMU,TINU,Naija Picking i need all response from you guys.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES

joky3 said:
I want to thank Emu,Tinu and Naija Picking, i appreciate all the responses, may God answer all our prayers.
My spouse has B.sc but presently runing her master programme which can give me the one point to make 67.
Can i go ahead hoping to scale through base on my wife awaiting result and NOC category that might not be saturated.
Taking ielts again is not an option i want to consider, THE LISTENING TEST WAS STRANGE! Listening -5, Speaking- 7 ,Writing-6.5, Reading-6
Please EMU,TINU,Naija Picking i need all response from you guys.
Like I told you before, it may be extremely difficult to get the PR from your situation. Mind you, the existence of your NOC is the function of your application. The only way is the “hard way” of IELTS. I thought you did OND, HND stuff and that would have given you 22 instead of 20 you already had.

Thinking of using your spouse master’s degree is purely out of it since she’s still running the programme and going by the CIC standard, all documents must be submitted with the application. How do you want to get Notification of Result (Or completion certificate) while the course is still ongoing? Not to talk of Transcript which is the “koko?”

My brother, I can understand your situation, I equally got Listening -5.0 (The tone of that oyinbo na wa..and me wey be aje paki..omo e no reach 2 mins I don fade! As in I don miss many of the kokos) and a total score of 6.5 bands; although enough for me to scale through but you can do better. IETLS is what you can still bank on but this time you will need to prepare well as in get really involved as if your life depended on it. I know one of the forum members who got max. point because anything short of 16 points would not fly. It’s just pure determination. Recall those days, when we were reading for WAEC O/L, it was always a do-or-die affair because you know that without it, “No higher institution”

Get all you need, consult and research as if you are writing a final degree paper and with lots of prayers and leave the remaining in the hands of Baba and come back to give us the good news.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!

joky3 said:
I want to thank Right,Emu,Tinu and Naija Picking, i appreciate all the responses, may God answer all our prayers.
Please Right,EMU,TINU,Naija Picking i need all response from you guys.

I think your NOC code would be more helpful, not the general description.
I believe that is what they are asking for to advise you appropriately.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012

joky3 said:
I want to thank Emu,Tinu and Naija Picking, i appreciate all the responses, may God answer all our prayers.
Please EMU,TINU,Naija Picking i need all response from you guys.

Joky3, if your NOC falls under the drillers and blasters group, then you are lucky, even if you do not apply now, you could still do that in July, depending on when your wife would be through with her Masters degree programme, but be mindful that, for your application to be complete, you must include your wife's master's degree certificate, and transcripts. So it actually depends on how soon she can obtain these documents after the programme.
I understand that a few vital changes may be introduced, which would unfortunately, reduce points for those above 30 years, but fortunately, reduce IELTS passmark for highly skilled tradesmen, ie plumbers, crane operators, drillers,etc. I am not too sure about how this would affect you.
But Bros wait o, how come the listening part sounds so strange to you, na only two oyibo people dey gist o, and dem dey confuse you like dis, and you wan go Canada where plenty of them fit dey hala you at the same time, that time you fit begin cry o! ;D ;D