+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all awaitee applicants, It had been a long time i checked this forum. I am also a 2005 applicant and i am interested in attending the meeting. I will surely be there If i know how to get there by public transport from iyana iba. Any help on how to get there? I need to know how people went about their IELTS, Believing i would be asked to submit my documents this year. waiting for ant response. Take care

I have added my name below

1.Seglad
2.Spokes
3.Ind_dan
4.Mot
5.DYdx
6.odeks
7.Tinu
8. Basking4me
9. Toluwanile
10.iomokorede

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
iomokorede said:
i am interested in attending the meeting. I will surely be there If i know how to get there by public transport from iyana iba.
From Iyana Iba take a bus (BRT or Danfo) to Egbeda; am sure its a straight journey. From Egbeda take Ikeja bus and alight at under bridge. Find your way to Ayinke House (Lagos State University Teaching Hospital LASUTH - Opposite Oando filing station) Take Okada right there to Barcelos.

You may wish to PM me as I'll take off from Seliat bus stop, just before Egbeda so that we can journey together.I'll be going in my car. Sorry are you a she/he?

@ iii, We are all one big family....leave matter for mathias at least. We shall see one-on-one that day by His grace.

@ Emperor, have you really looked at the list of the 29 NOC occupations very well to see that you fits in any of them? Secondly have you confirmed through local means/formal or informal whether the CAP for same NOC have not been reached yet? Am afraid most of these so-called Lawyers are interested in your pocket and not sincere advise. As soon as you pay and submitted your application, even if your application is retd for any of the reason stated above, you may not get back your hard dough already deposited bcos "services" have been rendered.

Please do not withdraw your 2005 application yet. I have my 2007 application running yet am pre June 26, 2010. I will withdraw the application as soon as I get PPR.
Since you have paid, let's just hope that your NOC and the rest are ok. On a lighter mode, do you know that Accra has been responding to almost all 2004 applicant and 2005 is next? Infact some 2005 have gotten documents update. Am not discouraging you but forge ahead with the post 6/10.

basking4me

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra-Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2010
Doc's Request.
??
AOR Received.
Oct 17 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
On the Way!
Med's Done....
Definitely Will be Soon
Interview........
Wont do it
Passport Req..
Sooner than anticipated
VISA ISSUED...
Same as Above
LANDED..........
...With Style :)
Right.. I dey follow you cos I am also coming from that area and no Car!.. When I get to canada i go buy caR!

In the mean time I think my status has changed oooo.. today happens to be my last day for submission of docs to Ghana..( I finally submitted 2 days ago) courtesy family support, airport logistics and my friends in Ghana!.

My ECAS now reads: ''RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE''. I am now awaiting the stamping of my VIsas bcos i am not attending their interview! IJN!

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
basking4me said:
Right.. I dey follow you cos I am also coming from that area and no Car!.. When I get to canada i go buy caR!
In the mean time I think my status has changed oooo.. today happens to be my last day for submission of docs to Ghana..( I finally submitted 2 days ago) courtesy family support, airport logistics and my friends in Ghana!.
My ECAS now reads: ''RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE''. I am now awaiting the stamping of my VIsas bcos i am not attending their interview! IJN!
1. Nothing do you - karinkapo yiye niyeni.
2. You are the luckiest, submitted 2 days ago and now ecas changed! I love that indeed.

reddish

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2009
Doc's Request.
27-10-2009
IELTS Request
02-02-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2009
Med's Request
07-06-2011
Med's Done....
11-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 -08- 2011
LANDED..........
Nov. 2011
Hello All,

I am urgently in need of your advise here, I'm post 2008 applicate and my application has been in-process since feb 2010 so going by comments here I should be expecting medicals anything time from now but the issue is we are expecting our Baby in march.
So the question is
Do I write to Accra asking them not to send medicals pending the arrival of my baby and update of my application?

My regrets as I'll not be attending our meeting as I am based in Warri & work won't allow travel this time.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
reddish,congrats on the new arrival.Pls notify cic of the pregnancy,so that when the baby arrival you can feel the neccessary forms and pay the fees. @iii,do not take any jokes on this thread personal,we are only releasing tension.I am not in anyway slighted or offended.See ya all on saturday.Ig

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
igbehinadara said:
reddish,congrats on the new arrival.Pls notify cic of the pregnancy,so that when the baby arrival you can feel the neccessary forms and pay the fees. @ iii,do not take any jokes on this thread personal,we are only releasing tension.I am not in anyway slighted or offended.See ya all on saturday.Ig
@ iii you don hear! "Pa Naija pikin" over to you...

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reddish said:
Hello All,

I am urgently in need of your advise here, I'm post 2008 applicate and my application has been in-process since feb 2010 so going by comments here I should be expecting medicals anything time from now but the issue is we are expecting our Baby in march.
So the question is
Do I write to Accra asking them not to send medicals pending the arrival of my baby and update of my application?

My regrets as I'll not be attending our meeting as I am based in Warri & work won't allow travel this time.
Don't write asking them to withhold medicals as this may cause unecessary delays to ur application. You may however notify them that you are expecting a baby including the expected date of delivery as Ig suggested. If she's still pregnant when the medical request comes, she may go ahead and do her medicals or wait until the baby is born. When ur baby arrives, send an update including the processing fee, birth cert., passport photos, photocopy of passport and filling the necessary forms ie IMM 0008 and IMM 5406. I hope this helps.

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
@ Seglad
Pls can you confirm if the naija guys who got their PR thru PNP would be at the meeting on saturday? I think some of us might benefit from their experience,
Thank you.
Tolu

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Tolu,one or two will be attendg by his grace.l spoke with one and he confirmed his attendance.lg

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Emperor said:
Hello Guys,

I need your advise on my current application. Am a 2005 applicant and had received a letter just like some of you to confirm if I still want to continue or withdraw my application. I opted to continue and allowed the normal 120 days to lapse. September 2010, I thought about my application after a member of my church received his letter to proceed on medicals, although he had applied under the 38 profession and actually used a lawyer. I decided to consult this lawyer of his who advised that I re-apply under the new 29 professional and that at a stage she will withdraw my 2005 application and will still get my refund back. I have started the process and had even paid part of the processing fees but with the various threads I have read here I don't know if I should abort the new application process or exercise patience on the initial application.

I need your honest advise.

Like right mentioned let both application run concurrently. what do you mean by part of the processing fee? to consultant or CiC? if its to consultant then dont bother pay the remaining as we have enough free consultant on this thread and on the larger forum. The 29 NOCs falls under post June 26th and has slighly different requirements i hope you are already aware of this. Have you applied, or about to? if yes what profession? all this info we help us advise you better. You can also send a personal message to Naija pikin he is a post June 26 too so he can assist you if possible you guys can speak on phone. Best of luck

Regards.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
igbehinadara said:
reddish,congrats on the new arrival.Pls notify cic of the pregnancy,so that when the baby arrival you can feel the neccessary forms and pay the fees. @ iii,do not take any jokes on this thread personal,we are only releasing tension.I am not in anyway slighted or offended.See ya all on saturday.Ig
Supported. Dont tell them to delay medicals just inform them about the pregnancy now.

iii thanks for your concern at least some persons are concerned about us the women but like Ig said we are fine just trying to laugh off nothing serious

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
@reddish,

Try and get doctor to get you that which is as accurate as possible. My sister experienced such. Her delivery date was one month after they got the PPR and was schedule to leave the wednesday of the month they got the visa but she gave birth on Monday. By the time they informed CIC they were told that the case had been closed and cannot be re-opened, so their PPR was cancelled and they had to start all over again.

@Pa iii

No one is offended by the title, infact it reduces the tension on the forum. but if you feel offended by the title would certainly not refer to you with the title

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
My Naija people,

I want to apply for a study permit for my son. I was made to know that Convincing the Visa Officer that an individual will leave on completion of the course is the cause of many rejections. Others have suggested providing that you have a property, a job awaiting completion of studies, have family(wife and children). My son is 16 and has none of this requirement, i would be the one sponsoring him what can i provide in his own case.