+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Adezy

Feb 6, 2017
blacky said:
It was clearly stated that PAs declare occupation to be business in Marriage cert and and home builder on application...The point is it was captured.In my case i didnt know until like 1year after i submitted application.The authenticity of my employment was verified immediately.
Do the needful now that u know so as to save u the time and stress.You can see am still waiting for MR after 27 months
I will go for a court wedding but hope it won't be questioned that I put 2014 but my marriage certificate is reading 2017 after ITA. The registry said I can get a notarized letter from them explaining. Hope these steps will be ok?

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
it will help for sure...goodluck.

Nnam

Oct 14, 2016
@ Adezy
Not sure about the occupations you mentioned but the Catholic marriage certificate with the Nigerian coat of arms is valid. If you compare it with what the court gives you will see it is the same. You need to be careful here: church marriage in 2014 and court marriage in 2017. Which of these dates will now be your marriage date?

Trying to see if I can answer the question of what is captured as your occupations:

I had student on my own Catholic marriage certificate but when I filled the Canadian forms; I put in my current occupation. I had letters of reference from my company to corroborate this. Also there is a personal history form where you are to state where you have lived and what you have been doing since you turned 18 years. These parts of the forms should capture the changes for you and your spouse. Its always good to make sure your information is consistent to avoid any unnecessary scrutiny and delays.

Having said that; I am an FSW 2014 applicant and not conversant with the EE application forms though I would think the forms should be same.

Hope this clarifies.

Adezy

Feb 6, 2017
Nnam said:
@ Adezy
Not sure about the occupations you mentioned but the Catholic marriage certificate with the Nigerian coat of arms is valid. If you compare it with what the court gives you will see it is the same. You need to be careful here: church marriage in 2014 and court marriage in 2017. Which of these dates will now be your marriage date?

Trying to see if I can answer the question of what is captured as your occupations:

I had student on my own Catholic marriage certificate but when I filled the Canadian forms; I put in my current occupationform where you are to state where you have lived and what you have been doing since you turned 18 years. These parts of the forms should capture the changes for you and your spouse. Its always good to make sure your information is consistent to avoid any unnecessary scrutiny and delays.

Having said that; I am an FSW 2014 applicant and not conversant with the EE application forms though I would think the forms should be same.

Hope this clarifies.
Thanks but I will put the court certificate, on the profile it's common law partner or married , either of them gives same points and written together in the options of marital status. We just get letter from church stating we married 2014 and was legalized in 2017.

The court said embassies don't accept the church type again, d new type has a seal and color is white unlike mine is brown and no seal. For common law partner I just have to proof that we have been living togrther for a year or more and I can proof that

okengoakp1201

Feb 10, 2017
Good Morning people! I am very new here and my case is different.
First Issue- I came into the US since September and I have been postponing my return to naija. My 6 months here will end in March. God came through for me and I got invited to apply February 8. I have 90 percent of all that is required. I just need to do my medicals which is on Wednesday here in the US. I was able to contact IRCC through my friend in Canada, and they said it is okay to make an application from where I am, after all its an online application; What we failed to know is, if and when I get a COPR, if I can send it from here? I am a bit confused on where they send passports to.

Second issue- My parents are the ones giving me money for proof of funds. How do I show this without it showing that I am not just putting a huge sum in my account? I heard something about a gift deed?

Third- On the online application, It says list countries you are a Citizen of- I put Nigeria; then it went on to say country of residence- what will be my country of residence? It says I must be Legal there. Does this mean my country which I am a citizen of? or the country I am currently living in? but I am a visitor and I plan to leave here before my stay expires. I am a bit confused.

Thank you!

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
okengoakp1201 said:
First Issue- I came into the US since September and I have been postponing my return to naija. My 6 months here will end in March. God came through for me and I got invited to apply February 8. I have 90 percent of all that is required. I just need to do my medicals which is on Wednesday here in the US. I was able to contact IRCC through my friend in Canada, and they said it is okay to make an application from where I am, after all its an online application; What we failed to know is, if and when I get a COPR, if I can send it from here? I am a bit confused on where they send passports to.

Second issue- My parents are the ones giving me money for proof of funds. How do I show this without it showing that I am not just putting a huge sum in my account? I heard something about a gift deed?

Third- On the online application, It says list countries you are a Citizen of- I put Nigeria; then it went on to say country of residence- what will be my country of residence? It says I must be Legal there. Does this mean my country which I am a citizen of? or the country I am currently living in? but I am a visitor and I plan to leave here before my stay expires. I am a bit confused.

Thank you!
First of all, If you get your COPR, mail it to Accra, Ghana which is suppose to be your processing office.
Second, You can get a fixed deposit certificate as proof of fund
Third, Nigeria is your country of residence.

My younger brother did his entire application process from here in canada. So you should be good.

Hope this helps.

Buy or sell your next home in with me, Angel Godson, serving Calgary and Area. Visit my website at www.angelgodson.ca

okengoakp1201

Feb 10, 2017
Thank you! so it is okay to just ask the bank to open a fixed deposit? wont they ask where that money came from? Or just the certificate they issue is fine? I have gone ahead to ask them to do that. I just want to make sure I am not missing anything.

Fatima007

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
okengoakp1201 said:
Thank you! so it is okay to just ask the bank to open a fixed deposit? wont they ask where that money came from? Or just the certificate they issue is fine? I have gone ahead to ask them to do that. I just want to make sure I am not missing anything.
Thats where the gift deed comes in, you get your parents to sign a gift deed saying they are giving you the money to settle in canada. It will help to accompany this gift deed with your parents bank statement to show they can afford giving you this sum and its not borrowed funds.

Summby

Mar 21, 2015
https://www.change.org/p/minister-of-immigration-canada-order-an-inquiry-to-accra-visa-office-s-slow-processing-for-ee-pnp-and-fsw-pr-applications?recruiter=682898573&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink.

Guys check this out.

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
okengoakp1201 said:

Thank you!
To answer your third question you are a resident of Nigeria. U are only a resident of Us if u have a green card

Teelurv

Jan 23, 2017
Pipis Husband said:
Get your family or friends in the US or Canada to pay for you using your details with their cards here.
Good day senior, please I sent you a PM. A reply will be appreciated

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Teelurv said:
Good day senior, please I sent you a PM. A reply will be appreciated
Hi Teelurv, I've replied your PM.

honeywonder

Jan 18, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
Med's Request
12-03-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hello House,

I'm relatively new here as well. I submitted my eAPR on9th February, 2017. So far, I have gotten no updates except for 2 ghost emails. Is this normal?

Second is there anyone who has landed in Airdrie, Alberta? I intend to land there but have a few questions regarding housing and elementary education there. Is it possible to make lease arrangements while still in Nigeria?

naija-kanadian

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
honeywonder said:
Hello House,

I'm relatively new here as well. I submitted my eAPR on9th February, 2017. So far, I have gotten no updates except for 2 ghost emails. Is this normal?

Second is there anyone who has landed in Airdrie, Alberta? I intend to land there but have a few questions regarding housing and elementary education there. Is it possible to make lease arrangements while still in Nigeria?
Hi
Same here .i received AOR on the 10th of February 2017.no update whatsoever