+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
meeting u wonderful pple wont be a bad birthday gift for me at all ( feb 26th is my Birthday)

@ Ig, pls as tinu pointed out 4pm will be too late for those of us coming from outside (lagos)

gent2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Big Congratulations To You Seglad. The good Lord That Has Kept You Since The Beginning Of The Application Process Will Continue To Stand By You, Go Ahead Of You To Canada And Prepare The Ground For Your Safe Landing. And After Landing Will Speed Up The Settling Process For You. It Is Well And Will Forever Be Well With You And All That Is Yours.

CONGRATS.

For All Forum Members, I Pray The Lord Will Bless Us All With Good News.

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
egrace62 said:
meeting u wonderful pple wont be a bad birthday gift for me at all ( feb 26th is my Birthday)

@ Ig, pls as tinu pointed out 4pm will be too late for those of us coming from outside (lagos)
nice one Egrace, guess u host us as u celebrate on that day ;D

i think 2pm is a good one so we be able to discuss more issues and take time to deliberate on the points that will be raised.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
@ ind_dan : LoL :-\

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Re: NIGERIALICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

seglad said:
@ Ig, Right, Beenilly, DyDx, Basindo, thejackson, Lukeke, Ind-dan, Godknows, Emmcool100, Trust, Naija Pikin, Tito, ANigerian, Vikolo, iii, Emmo, Tinu, Awoderu.

I am very pleased with all congratulation wishes and fecilitations on my recent PPR for visa issuance. If you gave someone a gift and they neglected to say thank you - Would you be likely to give them another? Life is the same way. Therefore, in order to attract more of the blessing that life has to offer, you must truly fecilitate with and appreciate those who already receive the blessing of life, this, you have demostrated in your messages and phone calls.

I am also delighted to extend my personal appreciation to you all. Thank you very much. Your brotherly love, positive attitude in the forum in the midst of all applications being kept on hold at accra kept us all going.

Those who are in anticipation to read from accra, I pray that it will be you (next) receiving good news after mine. I am expecting to hear more good news from all members of this forum.

Thank you all again and God bless you.

SEGLAD
GOD bless you too, brother. HE will keep you and yours safe throughout your stay(generations) in Canada. You will be blessed in the land you are going to, the LORD that has given you this Canadian PR, will complete HIS plans for you, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
For those of us still waiting, the Almighty GOD will grant all of us success in due time. Keep the faith, and remember, home is still HOME.
GOD bless Naija.

oceana

Star Member
May 12, 2009
@seglad : New year new blessings! Congrats to you and yours! May your steps be ordered by the Almighty as a new phase beckons...

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
i beg house make una help me dissect this o.

My PCC expires 2day and my e-cas shows that they started processing my application on Nov 23rd 2010( which was d month i got my PCC) as a Quebec selectee. Now need i send in another PCC to them. ???

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
@ seglad,

Now i finally get the opportunity to congratulate you. remember in my last post i said you would be the next and now God has proven me right by granting you the PPR. CONGRATULATIONS! if na me i no go waste time, i go book flight sharp sharp go ghana go collectmake them no change their mind again LOL.I am hoping every one in the 04 and 07 set who have done his/her medicals gets his/her PPR before the end of this month and those of us who have forward our documents, i pray we get our medical request really soon.
Anyone got idea on when those who forwarded their applications last year should be expecting a response from the Visa Office.

Who is the next to be congratulated?

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
seglad,am soo happy for u!!u deserve this good news. I thank God on ur behalf.....God will help u in ur transit in Jesus name. TAKE CARE!!

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
egrace62 said:
i beg house make una help me dissect this o.

My PCC expires 2day and my e-cas shows that they started processing my application on Nov 23rd 2010( which was d month i got my PCC) as a Quebec selectee. Now need i send in another PCC to them. ???
Don't attempt to jump the gun. Wait for them to ask. But it might not be necessary. My level of info though! From the date you got the PCC by the details on it. It expires in three month. But for CHC it might be relevant for 1 yr.
If you have further concern lets touch light it together.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
@ seglad!!!!!
This is awesome news! God has set the tone for you for the rest of the year! And so shall it be for you always and for all of us in this thread!
Now this place is bubbling!!!
A well deserved congratulations to your seglad!
See you in Fedruary, hopefully if you never comot by then ;D

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Godknows said:
Is it advisable to apply for canadian visa as an OND holder or wait till 2012 when i'd be through with my degree..
YOU MAY NOT EARN ENOUGH POINTS!!!!!!!

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Godknows said:
Is it advisable to apply for canadian visa as an OND holder or wait till 2012 when i'd be through with my degree..
What is your OND qualification?
Is it on the current list?

Please go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list

See if your job description is on the list.

Feel free to ask any question your brothers and sisters are here to answer you.

Cheers

Andrea45

Sep 12, 2010
LAGOS, NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2011
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
SUMITTED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOT YET
Med's Request
NOT YET
Med's Done....
NOT YET
Interview........
WAIVE(GOD'S GRACE)
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 2011(GOD'S GRACE)
Hello everyone,
I will like to thank each and everyone of u that contributed in one way or the other in respect to gathering, arranging and sending my application. I am most grateful. :-* :)

Please, can anyone tell me the easiest and fastest way of getting a police report cos i didnt send it with my application. :)