+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thejackson said:
No Seglad,
Only Visitor visa are affected. Immigrants visa will still be at Ivory Coast
Both the visa and Immigration section has been suspended temporarily. The Visa applicants have been advised to apply to any other visa offices. My fear is that what about if the situation in Ivory Coast is not under control within a short time, then the Immigrant applicants may be re-directed to Accra. This is just my perception.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
seglad said:
Both the visa and Immigration section has been suspended temporarily. The Visa applicants have been advised to apply to any other visa offices. My fear is that what about if the situation in Ivory Coast is not under control within a short time, then the Immigrant applicants may be re-directed to Accra. This is just my perception.
This for me is an opportunity to recruit all in to a prayer squad that MUST pray for Cote'd Ivoire on daily basis. we forbid war in that country. It will continue to set bad examples for all other power drunk african leader.
The right person will be installed there by Him who enthrones. Innocent people will will not be cut short abruptly. Immigration officez will be reopened to address the concerns of all here.
Please pray for our African brothers. God bless you as you do. Your word of prayer for cote'd ivoire for me and in truth is more effective than any other weapons.

Cheers

basking4me

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra-Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2010
Doc's Request.
??
AOR Received.
Oct 17 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
On the Way!
Med's Done....
Definitely Will be Soon
Interview........
Wont do it
Passport Req..
Sooner than anticipated
VISA ISSUED...
Same as Above
LANDED..........
...With Style :)
IG..

thanks for the invite.. will dv be there. My details are thus

GSM: 07026762141
yahoo msn: ayocatty

I think we should all drop our numbers and other means of contact too.

Does anyone have update on those that did their medicals around March and ghana interviews in May 2010..?

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
stanone said:
so how about staying for 6months with a friend ?
@stanone - Are you sure you need a visitor's visa with the intention of staying for whole six months? I'll advise you to either seek a student or immigrant visa for a legal long time stay.
seglad said:
IND_DAN,
Can u click and read this, please
immigration.ca/permres-independent-funds.asp

The quote relates to 1994...things have really changed eversince...cic.gc.ca is supremost.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
@ stanone - Are you sure you need a visitor's visa with the intention of staying for whole six months? I'll advise you to either seek a student or immigrant visa for a legal long time stay.

The quote relates to 1994...things have really changed eversince...cic.gc.ca is supremost.

@ Right, yeah the quote has been changed but what i wanted to figure out was the bottom list of the statement, not the funds quote, but the statement below, please

"" certain visa offices adhere to a practice of requesting longevity of fund possession for up to one year, while other offices will issue visas upon the production of evidence of current deposit (s) or bank draft (s) in the name of applicant, spouse or overage dependent child.

Applicants who are not able upon request, to provide evidence of sufficient funds, can petition the visa office to hold the disposition of the case in abeyance for a reasonable period of time, pending efforts by the applicant to comply with this statutory requirement. ""

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Seglad,

Yes you are right but the statement is as at 1994...I insist.

As we write now, the OPS6 has been amended. They amend their provisions periodically. moreso when they really want to reduce the backlog and even reduce the numbers of the incoming immigrants.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
Seglad,

Yes you are right but the statement is as at 1994...I insist.

As we write now, the OPS6 has been amended. They amend their provisions periodically. moreso when they really want to reduce the backlog and even reduce the numbers of the incoming immigrants.
Right,
THOUGH, the pasted link was for 1994. The statement i mentioned earlier still valid for the UPDATED OP6 2010. The evident is cleared, when CHC writes applicants to submit a request within period of either,(45,60,90,120) days, they always mention in the request letter that'' If we have not received a response from you WITHIN (45,60,90,120 )DAYS of the date of this letter, your application will be assessed based on the information available on file, which may result in a refusal of your application''. Here comes the interpretation, if one receive a request from CHC and cannot meet up within the days given, one can advise, write/respond to the letter of one's inability to meet up with the deadline, if there are/would be any hinderances to meet up with the request, to hold the disposition of the case in abeyance for a period of time pending efforts by the you to comply with the statutory requirment.

@ Right, if you check my timeframe, i was to submit my medical report in 60 days from march. I wrote to CHC before the 60days to explain the hinderances surrounding my case and inability to be able to meet up with the 60days deadline, since CHC received such response, then, they put my file back on a queeue, until my medical was submitted in July, two and a half months after my 60days. I wrote CHC in October, they confirm that my application is on a queeue awaiting final decission. ''Experience is the best teacher'' they say, if anyone is being asked to sub mit a request and one cannot meet up, it is better to advise the CHC rather than keeping mute, or submit late.

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
Dear all,
How has the season been? Hope u are all getting ready for the xmas season.
Please I have little issue here; my wife has left my house some months ago.
Though in my application form to Ghana I stated that she is not accompanying me to Canada.
Now CIC requested for her DOB, police report and schedule 1 form of my spouse, I called her and she said she is not interested in the process.
Now what do I do? We have not official divorced
Can someone please suggest what I should do.
Thank you

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lnd_dan said:
Dear all,
How has the season been? Hope u are all getting ready for the xmas season.
Please I have little issue here; my wife has left my house some months ago.
Though in my application form to Ghana I stated that she is not accompanying me to Canada.
Now CIC requested for her DOB, police report and schedule 1 form of my spouse, I called her and she said she is not interested in the process.
Now what do I do? We have not official divorced
Can someone please suggest what I should do.
Thank you
What did you say that your marital status was on the IRPA form? Did you say married or seperated? Did you submitted married certificate, does she has children for you. Answer to all these will make us no what advise to give.

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
seglad said:
What did you say that your marital status was on the IRPA form? Did you say married or seperated? Did you submitted married certificate, does she has children for you. Answer to all these will make us no what advise to give.
It now they requested for my marriage certificate thou I have not submitted as I got the mail to submit last Monday with POF and all these documents of my spouse.
She got no child yet as the marriage is just 8months.
When I submitted my application as an update I said am now married but she was not accompanying me to Canada.
So for the processing fees it just my alone I submitted.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lnd_dan said:
It now they requested for my marriage certificate thou I have not submitted as I got the mail to submit last Monday with POF and all these documents of my spouse.
She got no child yet as the marriage is just 8months.
When I submitted my application as an update I said am now married but she was not accompanying me to Canada.
So for the processing fees it just my alone I submitted.
Ind_Dan
you have my number, dont you? call me so that we can discuss better. The situation is so tricky

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
ok seglad i will call u later 2day

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lnd_dan said:
ok seglad i will call u later 2day
Ind_Dan,

Below is a message i read from the other forum concerning chc keep-on asking for a re-do of your IRPA forms. Like we discussed on phone, do NOT forget to fill all the information and where you see is not applicable to you, write "Not applicable No abbreviation(N/A) PLEASE

Re: Good news for all applicants in Backlog
« Reply #273 on: December 05, 2010, 04:36:22

I just thought of something. When I first applied I was 23 or 24, at the Cairo Canadian embassy, they returned my application without even accepting it or putting me on the computer system becasue I had no money. I then applied twice in the US to Canada at the age of 28, I had money but they returned it twice without putting me in the computer for stupid reasons like not putting n/a (not applicable) in every blank space. I then applied in Lebanon at 30 (I'm Lebanese) and now they accepted my application, I have been waiting since. I will be 35 in January 2011, which means even though I have been waiting 4+ years for the current appication, I have been trying to immigrate since I was 23. that's actually 12 years of waiting. Chilling isn't it?

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
N/A can be used. The IO/VO understand the meaning of the abbreviation. I used it without any problem. My 2cents.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oloye Ind_dan sorry about your situation. I pray God will by His mercies repair your union IJN.

As par your question I think the most difficult item will be the PC. You will need to appeal to her to give her fingerprints, passport and signature. Get some people she respects to talk to her. For the DOB that must be available on the Marriage Certificate. Schedule I you can fill yourself.

Again may God bring peace into your very young union IJN.