+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Hello Ig

Wishing you the best as you prepare for the first ever meeting of Naija

Please do not forget to inform me of the date and time. For ease of reference my phone numbers are

08054414985, 08023583188

JACKSON O IMARHIGBE

I will recharge my two lines with 2000. each so that I can speak with all my wonderful friends

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
thejackson said:
Hello Ig
Wishing you the best as you prepare for the first ever meeting of Naija
Please do not forget to inform me of the date and time. For ease of reference my phone numbers are
08054414985, 08023583188
JACKSON O IMARHIGBE
I will recharge my two lines with 2000. each so that I can speak with all my wonderful friends
I always feel very moved whenevr I read 9ijas talk this way! Imagine people that met online having this great feeling for one another.I have said it before and am repeating it, if reincarnation is possible, I want to come back as a naija...though there is poverty,bad road,no electricity but there is love amongst the people when they come together like this....I feel you my peeps.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
I always feel very moved whenevr I read 9ijas talk this way! Imagine people that met online having this great feeling for one another.I have said it before and am repeating it, if reincarnation is possible, I want to come back as a naija...though there is poverty,bad road,no electricity but there is love amongst the people when they come together like this....I feel you my peeps.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
If this new spirit of camaraderie among a small (albeit great and resourceful) group of Nigerians can be replicated nationally, I see Nigeria becoming the country of our desire. These forum members will go places. You are all blessed.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends please join us at the Holy Ghost Congress which has commenced at the Redemption Camp since the 13th Dec. although the 18th Dec. 2010. It promises to be a time of refreshing in the presence of The Lord. The theme ALL WILL BE WELL is very apt for all our current situations. God bless you all.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Right,

Yeah right am amazed at your response.A strong and realistic naija to the core.E go better for this pobodo naija one day.

iii,nice to hear from you too.Great spirit.This forum will surely go places by his grace.

Thanks thejackson for your morale support,got your number and might give you a call.

Barsindoo,the theme ALL WILL BE WELL, IT IS ALREADY WELL I KNOW.

Ig

DyDx

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Naija
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2010
Med's Request
06/06/2013
Med's Done....
15/06/2013
Passport Req..
30/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2013
LANDED..........
May 2014
Good day Sirs/Mas, It's been quite sometime. Though, I av been following trends on the forum, but not logged-on with my I.d.

Please join me in PRAISING GOD. My ecas shows IN-PROCESS on tuesday Dec 14 with the message "Your application was reviewed and we started processing on December 7, 2010".

My story:
CIC recv'd appl on feb 15 (my projection edu-20, exp(3yrs)-19, adap-4, lang-16 & Age-10: total 69points). Got 1st AOR for supprtg doc on mar 24( submitted docs without IELTS, but did written submission). However, my job reference letter showed 2.5yrs of exp in 0111 and upon advise from the forum i did IELTS and sent the result, but I scored 14 points so my total points, when assessed by VO would be 65points. I trusted God for Favour and got advise from Barsi.. n others on Naija forum to do personal updated letter of exp, since I now have 3yrs and some weeks as at sept 2010, which I did and mailed to Accra immediately (I believe they considered it, but required my office update). So on Nov 5, I got document update with 60days deadline(POF, Work exp),I sent same the next week. BEHOLD God has favoured me n family. I BELIVE IN-PROCESS SAYS I'VE PASSED THE MINIMUN 67POINTS and my case can be processed further. I trust God for PERFECTION OF WHAT HE'S STARTED Please lets continue upholding everyone in prayers till the end. Has any one heard from(BETTERSIDE-darkside) please lets pray for him. When is the planned Naija meeting? pls send details to my email, I'll plan to attend. THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE.

Emcool00

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-09
Doc's Request.
09-02-10
AOR Received.
09-02-10
File Transfer...
09-04-10
Med's Request
29-04-10
Med's Done....
25-05-10
Passport Req..
11-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2011
LANDED..........
13-04-2011
DyDx said:
Good day Sirs/Mas, It's been quite sometime. Though, I av been following trends on the forum, but not logged-on with my I.d.

Please join me in PRAISING GOD. My ecas shows IN-PROCESS on tuesday Dec 14 with the message "Your application was reviewed and we started processing on December 7, 2010".

My story:
CIC recv'd appl on feb 15 (my projection edu-20, exp(3yrs)-19, adap-4, lang-16 & Age-10: total 69points). Got 1st AOR for supprtg doc on mar 24( submitted docs without IELTS, but did written submission). However, my job reference letter showed 2.5yrs of exp in 0111 and upon advise from the forum i did IELTS and sent the result, but I scored 14 points so my total points, when assessed by VO would be 65points. I trusted God for Favour and got advise from Barsi.. n others on Naija forum to do personal updated letter of exp, since I now have 3yrs and some weeks as at sept 2010, which I did and mailed to Accra immediately (I believe they considered it, but required my office update). So on Nov 5, I got document update with 60days deadline(POF, Work exp),I sent same the next week. BEHOLD God has favoured me n family. I BELIVE IN-PROCESS SAYS I'VE PASSED THE MINIMUN 67POINTS and my case can be processed further. I trust God for PERFECTION OF WHAT HE'S STARTED Please lets continue upholding everyone in prayers till the end. Has any one heard from(BETTERSIDE-darkside) please lets pray for him. When is the planned Naija meeting? pls send details to my email, I'll plan to attend. THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE.
Congrats DyDx. Finally we have one of us is getting a positive change in status after a very long time.This is a good news emanating from Accra

and I pray that this wind of change will touch us all positively in a short time.Amen.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
barsindoo said:
Friends please join us at the Holy Ghost Congress which has commenced at the Redemption Camp since the 13th Dec. although the 18th Dec. 2010. It promises to be a time of refreshing in the presence of The Lord. The theme ALL WILL BE WELL is very apt for all our current situations. God bless you all.
Barsindo,

Are you in town? Kindly join us if you are in town........Will be pleased to honour you indeed.

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
please nija ppl,
i will like to know for those who got visa stamp is it the balance they are looking at in d bank statement or the in and out. cos i pull out all funds and invest into fixed income where i get good rate then leaving my cash in d bank.
it also a salary acct pls i need ur view everyone

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oga Right I dey town o but I won't be around for too long. I depart a couple of days after the Holy Ghost Congress. I would have loved the fellowship but my schedule is fixed. I shall connect online unfailing on the agreed date. Please what date was agreed again?

Pray I that it shall be well with us all IJN.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Barsindoo,

The date is the 26th and i would really love you to be around,30mins is not too much considering the location GRA.I will send a proper I.V am tidying up on the venue.I thought you were already in Canada.

DyDx,congratulations.Hope and faith working in the right direction by his grace.He faileth not.I have added your name to the list and will PM asap.

Tinu,how is your exams going?

Ig

rufmomodu

Mar 1, 2005
NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-09
Doc's Request.
04-11-09
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
13-11-09
Med's Request
04-03-10
Med's Done....
20-04-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-12-10
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-11
LANDED..........
March 2011 By HIS Grace
Hi All,

Kindly include me on the list.

Regards.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Hello my 9ja pips,

How u na dey? I don miss u na well well but this festive season na always busy time for me and many of us.
I wan thank u na for ur support and care. I would be sending my full documents again by next week. I have notarized by relative's document in the Canadian notary service in Canada.
As per the get together, could you please post the date and the venue so we can all see if it can fit in to our schedule. It is a very wonderful concept, just like the ghanains in Canada they are dominating the taxi business because they all help each other. We nigerians can also be known for making positive impact in some sectors also. Meetings such as this would strengthen our union.

Would it be adviceable to process a student visa at this stage of the process? i need advice please

Those who have gone through the medical stage, what sort of test are going to be carried out?

ALL SHALL BE WELL for us all in JESUS NAME.

basking4me

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra-Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2010
Doc's Request.
??
AOR Received.
Oct 17 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
On the Way!
Med's Done....
Definitely Will be Soon
Interview........
Wont do it
Passport Req..
Sooner than anticipated
VISA ISSUED...
Same as Above
LANDED..........
...With Style :)
My update...

The idea of this meeting is very beautiful and well thought out. I hope to be there on the 26th.

Collecting my documents has not been easy..Unilorin will not give transcript by hand, I have to go as far as Jos to collect references, Police reports done, new passport for new baby and her own appl fees in Canadian draft also done, Just put in for IELTS in ghana against 15January as all spaces have been occupied in Nigeria till after february.

I was only lucky I got someone to pay and fill my forms for me in ghana or else I would have been required to make two ghana trips..

The whole thing is really stressful.. is it worth it..?