+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
Good morning all, please how do I pay R PRF.

FORESIGHT

Aug 27, 2015
Atropine09 said:
Newbie alert!....Hello all,firstly,i must commend u guys for d unity and support being rendered. It's encouraging to see Nigerians coming 2geda like dis 2 achieve a common goal.KUDOS!...Personally,dis forum really motivated nd woke me up from my slumber....
I was timid :)to start planning as my NOC 3114(Veterinarian) is one of d tightly regulated ones. But now,I av my ielts result nd WES evaluation nd I'm about applying online.I believe with God nd ur support nd advice,its all gonna end in praise.Thanx nd Thanx in advance.
With God, It can only end in praise. Welcome to the family

Atropine09

May 16, 2016
Thanx foresight.
Need all helpful suggestion about dis:
1.For POF,pls can I tender my husbands' statement of account since he's an accompanying spouse nd write a supporting letter to d@ effect?
2. I'm confused about ielts point for fsw.kindly help calculate:
Age:26, Education: Doctor of veterinary medicine, Language: L:8.5, W:7.5, R:6.5, S:6.5....Experience: 2 years.
Thanx in anticipation.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Atropine09 said:
Thanx foresight.
Need all helpful suggestion about dis:
1.For POF,pls can I tender my husbands' statement of account since he's an accompanying spouse nd write a supporting letter to d@ effect? No, for Express Entry applications the funds must be in your account as the principal applicant. Transfer the funds from your husband's account accordingly.
2. I'm confused about ielts point for fsw.kindly help calculate:
Age:26, Education: Doctor of veterinary medicine, Language: L:8.5, W:7.5, R:6.5, S:6.5....Experience: 2 years.
Thanx in anticipation. I sent you some links in response to your PM to take care of this
Hi, see above.

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
I have "SUCCESSFULLY LINKED" my paper based FSW 2014 application. Points to note
1. Here is the link "http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp" Click continue to GC key if you dont have an acct with their sign-in partners yet.
2.You get this page > "https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s2d8cfece0a11dbf2e924637c9437cc7c61b8e5cd7" by clicking Continue GC KEY

3.Under "Simple Secure Access" Click Create an acct and u get this page > https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/rg?execution=e1s2
4. Remaining process is seamless.
5.After Creating ur profile with all sorts of security questions, to link ur acct ur IELTS "Test Report Form Number" @ d bottom of the TRF and"Date U took the Test" @ d top I used my 2013 IELTS Test report in my case :-[

Hope this helps someone to see their status too in comparison with GCMS notes :)

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
ola james said:
Pls I am new applicant kindly put me through on how to apply for skilled workers and professionals immigrants

which program do u really want to do there, is it federal skill worker, work permit, nomination, etc

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ola james said:
Pls I am new applicant kindly put me through on how to apply for skilled workers and professionals immigrants
Hi ola, go to this link and go through every page of the thread, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html

All the best.

Godami

May 24, 2016
Hello seniors am new to this forum and will need your advice. I have a brother in manitoba who wants to nominate me but I dont what kind of documentations to present to the immigration as proof of occupation when the time comes. I am a chef and my husband is a mechanic. Please has anyone any idea about this? Pls help as we want to figure it out before entering the pool.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Godami said:
Hello seniors am new to this forum and will need your advice. I have a brother in manitoba who wants to nominate me but I dont what kind of documentations to present to the immigration as proof of occupation when the time comes. I am a chef and my husband is a mechanic. Please has anyone any idea about this? Pls help as we want to figure it out before entering the pool.
Hello Godami, go to this link and read carefully especially the section called Manitoba Support, http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/mpnp-for-skilled-workers/eligibility/eligibility-swo/

Your question will be well answered.

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Kai Oga PH, u get answer to every question here.We all appreciate you,na ONLY GOD go bless u ooo

Godami

May 24, 2016
Thank you Pipis husband. The information was quite helpful especially the assessment part but it still doesnt tell me what documents to provide to proove employment and certification in Nigeria as a chef or mechanic in the case of my husband. i learnt that without this, the application may be rejected at some point because it could be seen I wont be employable in Canada.

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Godami said:
Thank you Pipis husband. The information was quite helpful especially the assessment part but it still doesnt tell me what documents to provide to proove employment and certification in Nigeria as a chef or mechanic in the case of my husband. i learnt that without this, the application may be rejected at some point because it could be seen I wont be employable in Canada.
Hi Godami, I think you will need some kind of certificate or certification to back up your profession. If I may ask, do you have any recognised certificate awarded to you as a chef and are you able to get transcript that will list summary of the courses you studied for this award. I know some universities in Nigeria run courses like hotel and catering administration at undergraduate level

Secondly, you will need a letter of employment or reference letter from your employer detailing your responsibilities as a chef or mechanic, how many hours you work and your wage entitlements

You will also need to show proof of personal funds (money deposited in your account or some kind of property equivalent to the required funds ) for you , yours and children if you have one.

I hope this information helps, but please get other expert opinion from seniors on this forum