+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
Please house does anyone know if WES evaluates degree result from Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma,a friend wants to start his own evaluation for EE application..abeg the spouse too from Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka.I dey wait for answers o

patecole

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
Yeah, they do...all the best

gentleiphy said:
Please house does anyone know if WES evaluates degree result from Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma,a friend wants to start his own evaluation for EE application..abeg the spouse too from Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka.I dey wait for answers o

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015

funshiba

Jun 4, 2014
Dear All,

Compliments of the season.

I will appreciate the experienced and privilege to information seniors to advice and guide me on this.

I posted earlier but i didn't really get the best response on this

My wife had a baby 27th January, 2015 in Texas America, We are Nigerian Based and applied for the permanent residency. We have since notified AVO, they sent us a list of this to provide and update.

But my wife and I discussed this today, and we worry if we need to add my daughter to our application as she already has american citizenship, we do not need her to have the Canadian anymore. She will retain Nigerian/American citizenship.

How can we go about this to avoid complications and also not delay in our application. We are at the point of expecting invite for medicals

Please assist with your experience

If not sure, Can i get the AVOs number so i can call and hope for best advice?

Kind regards

patecole

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
Dude, congratulations on your baby!!!

Regarding your question, don't do that mistake of not adding your daughter to the application.

Good you have notified AVO, and they've responded with what you need to do.

Whether an American or not, in as long your not a Canadian, you will still need a PR to stay there for more than
90 days or so, amongst other things such as attending school, healthcare coverage etc.

Your daughter can still retain her dual citizenship and have a PR in Canada.

Other peeps and seniors can add to this, but this is my own thought....

funshiba said:
Dear All,

Compliments of the season.

I will appreciate the experienced and privilege to information seniors to advice and guide me on this.

I posted earlier but i didn't really get the best response on this

My wife had a baby 27th January, 2015 in Texas America, We are Nigerian Based and applied for the permanent residency. We have since notified AVO, they sent us a list of this to provide and update.

But my wife and I discussed this today, and we worry if we need to add my daughter to our application as she already has american citizenship, we do not need her to have the Canadian anymore. She will retain Nigerian/American citizenship.

How can we go about this to avoid complications and also not delay in our application. We are at the point of expecting invite for medicals

Please assist with your experience

If not sure, Can i get the AVOs number so i can call and hope for best advice?

Kind regards

funshiba

Jun 4, 2014
patecole said:
Dude, congratulations on your baby!!!

Regarding your question, don't do that mistake of not adding your daughter to the application.

Good you have notified AVO, and they've responded with what you need to do.

Whether an American or not, in as long your not a Canadian, you will still need a PR to stay there for more than
90 days or so, amongst other things such as attending school, healthcare coverage etc.

Your daughter can still retain her dual citizenship and have a PR in Canada.

Other peeps and seniors can add to this, but this is my own thought....
Thanks for the kind response
Warm Regards

Nemile

Jan 25, 2015
Sickle Cell Anemia Medical Inadmissibility

Hello guys,
I applied under the express entry program and i anticipate i'll be selected soon (my score is 430). However, i have sickle cell anemia and i'm quite worried i may be medically inadmissible. I'm 30, a qualified accountant, i live on my own, i have a job and i'm doing quite well. My crises are quite mild, but i had one in January 2015. Before then, i had 2 in 2013. I don't remember how may i had in 2012.

Does anybody have any information, maybe from experience or from other peoples experiences on whether being a sickler will render me medically inadmissible?

Hope to hear from you guys ASAP.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Re: Sickle Cell Anemia Medical Inadmissibility

Nemile said:
Hello guys,
I applied under the express entry program and i anticipate i'll be selected soon (my score is 430). However, i have sickle cell anemia and i'm quite worried i may be medically inadmissible. I'm 30, a qualified accountant, i live on my own, i have a job and i'm doing quite well. My crises are quite mild, but i had one in January 2015. Before then, i had 2 in 2013. I don't remember how may i had in 2012.

Does anybody have any information, maybe from experience or from other peoples experiences on whether being a sickler will render me medically inadmissible?

Hope to hear from you guys ASAP.
Hi, being a sickler is itself not enough reason to deem you medically inadmissible. I'm sure you will agree that that those with this same condition have it in differing degree and as such it impacts their lives differently. The medical examinations will determine exactly how your condition will impact your ability to settle in Canada and also not become a strain on the public health system.
You may wish to know that HIV carriers and those with hepatitis are among those who have successfully been admitted to Canada. You will be given the opportunity to present a medical plan of treatment that will ensure you do not become a burden on the public health system at the appropriate time.
I will advise you begin to build up a separate pool of funds strictly dedicated to your course of medical treatment/maintenance for up to 3 years. This will come in handy later on, I wish you the best.

Nemile

Jan 25, 2015
Pipis Husband, thanks alot. that was very helpful. How do i come up with the cost of maintenance? can i use, say the amount i spent in 2013 as a good basis?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Nemile said:
Pipis Husband, thanks alot. that was very helpful. How do i come up with the cost of maintenance? can i use, say the amount i spent in 2013 as a good basis?
I would suggest you make it very generous considering that your plan will be made in dollars. Your 2013 estimate is a good start, just adjust it accordingly. Don't worry as CIO will also send you a generic guide if at all they want you to go that route. I wish you the best ahead.

Unibadan

Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER 09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Hello people,

I got info from my bank that CIC attempted my card twice yesterday (a minute interval) and couldnt go through. What i discovered was an error from my bank who placed hold on my account without informing me.

My bank has removed the hold and the account is free to be debited. In this case, will CIC attempt to debit again or should i call CIC and explain and that they should go ahead to debit my account.

please this is urgent.

Thank you

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
Unibadan said:
Hello people,

I got info from my bank that CIC attempted my card twice yesterday (a minute interval) and couldnt go through. What i discovered was an error from my bank who placed hold on my account without informing me.

My bank has removed the hold and the account is free to be debited. In this case, will CIC attempt to debit again or should i call CIC and explain and that they should go ahead to debit my account.

please this is urgent.

Thank you
there is no guarantee that they ll try again ......get hold of cic number and call them that the hold on your account has been lifted......hopefully your documents have not being posted.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
emmy_est said:
there is no guarantee that they ll try again ......get hold of cic number and call them that the hold on your account has been lifted......hopefully your documents have not being posted.
This is a fine advice.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emmy_est said:
They make about three attempts, mine went through on the second attempt.