+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

abik

Sep 5, 2014
Good day house, finally i received a mail from AVO this afternoon after sending an inquiry mail two days ago, AVO claimed that they have sent a mail to me on the 19th of August. The immigration officer handling our application refused our application on the ground that he is not satisfied with the additional documents we submitted concerning POF.
Fellow members i need your advise, how do we go about this?

egbe

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
PER 17-10-2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
Stella M said:
Hello Egbe,

Congratulations on your new job!

Why do you want to delay your medicals? If it's because of xray, then you have nothing to worry about. Once you inform them at the hospital that your wife is pregnant (pregnancy test may be done), they will exempt her from doing xray.

As per your relocation plans, I really do not see why this will affect your app at this time. My advise, do your medicals as requested and wait to hear from Accra (most likely PPR mail) and if you have your baby before your PPR is sent, inform them and they will tell you what is required from you. I do not think you should postpone or delay yours medicals at this point, there's really no reason for such based on the information you provided here.

I wish you the best!
Thanks Stella

egbe

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
PER 17-10-2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
Pipis Husband said:
Hi egbe, have no worry about xray during pregnancy. No need to delay it as the selected hospitals for MR are prepared for this.

Read the article at this link to know more, http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-living/pregnancy-week-by-week/expert-answers/x-ray-during-pregnancy/faq-20058264

All the best :)
Thanks, but comparing what Stella advised with the link you posted, will it be an exemption case or doing the x-ray with a protective shield with hopes there will be no negative effect or deferment as I read in some forum?

Is there anyone who has been exempted from x-ray in the house because of pregnancy?

Thanks again

egbe

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
PER 17-10-2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
abik said:
Good day house, finally i received a mail from AVO this afternoon after sending an inquiry mail two days ago, AVO claimed that they have sent a mail to me on the 19th of August. The immigration officer handling our application refused our application on the ground that he is not satisfied with the additional documents we submitted concerning POF.
So sorry about this. Not a good news. If you sent the right POF you can take it up legally. otherwise.......It is well!

Loofy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
abik said:
If you are sure about the authenticity and genuiness of your POF,and if it means the minimum requirement for your family size,you can actually appeal it in court.ITs painful to have gone through this process for 3 yrs for them to refuse you on this flimsy excuse.
If you need a good attorney to work with you,ou can send me a pm.

Jcage

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
IELTS Request
25-07-2013
File Transfer...
29-10-2013
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2014
AirMan said:
Send as you plan to AVO via DHL. On the return, you are actually allowed to use a reputable courier company of your choice.
Thank you for your response, AirMan.

abik

Sep 5, 2014
Loofy said:
If you are sure about the authenticity and genuiness of your POF,and if it means the minimum requirement for your family size,you can actually appeal it in court.ITs painful to have gone through this process for 3 yrs for them to refuse you on this flimsy excuse.

Thanks, I have more than enough in my account but I was making use of the fund from time to time.I cannot PM you because am new on this forum.

abik

Sep 5, 2014
egbe said:
So sorry about this. Not a good news. If you sent the right POF you can take it up legally. otherwise.......It is well!
Thanks Egbe, I have more than enough but I have a lot of transactions I did with the fund in my statement of account

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
abik said:
Loofy said:

Thanks, I have more than enough in my account but I was making use of the fund from time to time.I cannot PM you because am new on this forum.
Very sad!

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
abik said:
I think you should find a way to seek redress using attorney if you are very sure of your POF. But also find out if CIC/AVO wants applicants to maintain the fund they declared at the begining of their application uptil when PRV is issued.

egbe

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
PER 17-10-2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
abik said:
Thanks Egbe, I have more than enough but I have a lot of transactions I did with the fund in my statement of account
I don't think the transactions matter much. Was the closing balance greater or equal to the requested POF for your family size?

rebell

Jul 8, 2014
Hi guys, needed help ...

1) In form IMM 0008 Schedule 3 , there is a question no. 7c , which says " Is your accomnying spouce or common law partner proficient proficient in English or French ? " YES or NO ?

I'm applying alone without any spouse or children , so in this case ... Should I select NO or shall I leave it blank ?

2) In the same form , I have to mention my work experience details ... In the same section there is a column for mentioning MAIN DUTIES ...

Now the main duties are really extensive and in various points ... One simply cannot specify the duties in such a narrowed down space ... What to do in this case ? Do I need to attach an extra letter for this , as I don't have enough space ... If so, then what is that letter called ? and how to write that letter ? ....

3) In another form , I have to mention all the residential addresses from the age of 18 ... Now the problem is that , there is one column which says to write " STREET AND NUMBER " and the next column says to write " POSTAL CODE/ZIP CODE "...

Now the problem is the place where I lived for 3 years, doesn't have any street number neither the postal code / zip code ... The address only contains , the house number , the block name , the road name , city name and the country name ... What to do in this case ?

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
abik said:
Abik if AVO refuses you based on POF then its not because of the transactions in your statement. If its because you submitted a doctored or fake bank statement then the refusal will come with a 2yrs ban automatic. My point is where exactly do you stand? is it that your POF is not up to your family size or when they asked for updated POF what you sent was less than what you were suppose to? You need to clarify here pls.

Now if your VO gave you the chance to submit updated POF, and you again send them a figure less than the required family size, then he/she is right to refuse you. If you sent a statement that is doctored, tempered or altered and you are refuse without a ban (Note that this happen a lot of time to people who use quack consultants: they arrange the bank statement but wont tell you the source as long as you are willing to pay for it), then you should thank the VO and plan for next year's express entry - I doubt this is your case anyway.
VO will not check the balance in your account. So you cant be denied because what you sent them is no longer same as what is in your account at the time they checked your file.

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Hello House,

I am happy to see lots of updates all glory to God and to Teejee,zoze, Loofy, et al big congratulations to you all.

Loolo

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
rebell said:
Hi guys, needed help ...

1) In form IMM 0008 Schedule 3 , there is a question no. 7c , which says " Is your accomnying spouce or common law partner proficient proficient in English or French ? " YES or NO ?

I'm applying alone without any spouse or children , so in this case ... Should I select NO or shall I leave it blank ? Leave blank

2) In the same form , I have to mention my work experience details ... In the same section there is a column for mentioning MAIN DUTIES ...

Now the main duties are really extensive and in various points ... One simply cannot specify the duties in such a narrowed down space ... What to do in this case ? Do I need to attach an extra letter for this , as I don't have enough space ... If so, then what is that letter called ? and how to write that letter ? ....
On an extra sheet, design a simple excel table just like form and put down all your work details. Ensure you put the form name and code number on the top of this extra sheet with your full name and nd date of birth. Sign the bottom of each extra sheet you use and attach to the main form. Indicate on the main form, 'please see attachment' or 'please see annexure'.
3) In another form , I have to mention all the residential addresses from the age of 18 ... Now the problem is that , there is one column which says to write " STREET AND NUMBER " and the next column says to write " POSTAL CODE/ZIP CODE "...

Now the problem is the place where I lived for 3 years, doesn't have any street number neither the postal code / zip code ... The address only contains , the house number , the block name , the road name , city name and the country name ... What to do in this case ?
Write the name of your street and your house number. You can get the postal code for your area from the Internet, easy.

Hi, see above for my responses. Cheers.