+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

4REAL

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/6/14
Nomination.....
PER 22/10/14
Med's Request
15/4/15
Med's Done....
25/4/15
Passport Req..
15/5/15
VISA ISSUED...
04/6/15
Amen.

Glory to God Almighty. Have received PER mail on 22.10.14, NOC 2113, Self Employed. Application submitted 25/6/14.
It has been days of great expectation and the Lord proved faithful. I got to know about this forum after
i summitted my application and from the posts I got worried because of some useful info which I felt would have helped my application.

Thanks to all the contributors, and thanks Pipis Husband for the encouragement. He who has started the good work will complete it for us IJN.

yomifowe

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
4REAL said:
Amen.

Glory to God Almighty. Have received PER mail on 22.10.14, NOC 2113, Self Employed. Application submitted 25/6/14.
It has been days of great expectation and the Lord proved faithful. I got to know about this forum after
i summitted my application and from the posts I got worried because of some useful info which I felt would have helped my application.

Thanks to all the contributors, and thanks Pipis Husband for the encouragement. He who has started the good work will complete it for us IJN.
Congrats. May you continue to receive good news for the rest of the stage. Amen.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
4REAL said:
Amen.

Congratulations.

egbe

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
PER 17-10-2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
egbe said:
Dear all,

I'm relocating to another country soon with my family to work for a firm on permanent basis. Having sent all requested documents to AVO, I learnt from some sources that we can defer our medicals on the ground of my wife's pregnancy because of x-ray. I want to defer our medicals so we can settle in this new country before thinking about how to go about this Canada plans. I've read in some forum where they say a pregnant woman can do the x-ray in some trimester, but I don't want any x-ray until the baby arrives.

Can anyone please tell me how to go about this move?

I downloaded a form, IMM5733E - "Instruction for Pregnant Client - X-ray Deferred." Please who is to fill this form. If I'm the one and not doctor, how do I send it to AVO? Mail or courier?

Another issue is that of PCC for the new country, POF etc because by the time our new child comes we must have spent up to 6 months in the new country. Do you think Accra will still be our visa office or the VO for this country which should be London?

All please come to my rescue asap.

Thanks in advance!
No solution here from anyone? Even seniors? Help ooooh!

Mkbaba

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
4REAL said:
Amen.

Congrats 4REAL,
Am happy for you, I never knew it is possible to get PER by being self employed.
Pls, did u sign your ref letter yourself and what other work/job related docs did you submit to convince CIC ?.
Congrats once again.
Thanks

AirMan

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jcage said:
Hello all,

Kindly advise if I could deliver and retrieve my family passports from the AVO through any other courier agency such as UPS or FedEx offering prepaid return envelope service instead of the DHL recommended by the visa post. I am presently not in Nigeria with my family and the DHL offices at my current location informed me that by a recent global policy there's a restriction on prepaid return envelope services to embassies or government offices. Neither can they schedule a pick up from embassies or government offices on my behalf by reason of same policy.

My intention right now is to send the passports for delivery only via DHL and include a letter stating the above reasons why a DHL prepaid return envelope could not be included and request to know if they would accept pick up or collection of the passports from the AVO by any other courier service once notified that the passports are ready for collection. I have a deadline of about 12 days left to submit the passports and other documents requested.

Your thoughts and responses would be most appreciated.
Send as you plan to AVO via DHL. On the return, you are actually allowed to use a reputable courier company of your choice.

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
4REAL said:
Amen.

4REAL congratulations to you wish you all the best in the remaining process

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Loofy said:
Glory to Godvfor the successful completion of this great journey.
Passport pick up mail received at 10.33 am.
I wish the rest of us God's favour and speed for the ret of the journey
Congrats to you loofy wish you a smooth landing in Canada city

Stella M

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUL 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
SEPT 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
JAN 2014
Med's Done....
FEB 2014
Interview........
Waived by His grace
Passport Req..
AUG 2014
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 2014
LANDED..........
SOON
egbe said:
Hello Egbe,

Congratulations on your new job!

Why do you want to delay your medicals? If it's because of xray, then you have nothing to worry about. Once you inform them at the hospital that your wife is pregnant (pregnancy test may be done), they will exempt her from doing xray.

As per your relocation plans, I really do not see why this will affect your app at this time. My advise, do your medicals as requested and wait to hear from Accra (most likely PPR mail) and if you have your baby before your PPR is sent, inform them and they will tell you what is required from you. I do not think you should postpone or delay yours medicals at this point, there's really no reason for such based on the information you provided here.

I wish you the best!

4REAL

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/6/14
Nomination.....
PER 22/10/14
Med's Request
15/4/15
Med's Done....
25/4/15
Passport Req..
15/5/15
VISA ISSUED...
04/6/15
Mkbaba said:
Congrats 4REAL,
Am happy for you, I never knew it is possible to get PER by being self employed.
Pls, did u sign your ref letter yourself and what other work/job related docs did you submit to convince CIC ?.
Congrats once again.
Thanks
Hi MkBaba, submitted contract and project documents and also included copies of payment slips. Did not include self acclaimed ref letter.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
4REAL said:
Amen.

Oh 4REAL, so happy to hear of this. Indeed He is faithful and our God will conclude that which he ha begun in your life. Congrats again and thanks for loading your data on the FSW 2014 Nigeria spreadsheet.

See you at the top :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
egbe said:
Hi egbe, have no worry about xray during pregnancy. No need to delay it as the selected hospitals for MR are prepared for this.

Read the article at this link to know more, http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-living/pregnancy-week-by-week/expert-answers/x-ray-during-pregnancy/faq-20058264

All the best :)

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Loofy said:
Glory to Godvfor the successful completion of this great journey.
Passport pick up mail received at 10.33 am.
I wish the rest of us God's favour and speed for the ret of the journey
Congratulations Loofy. How I wish I submitted my application when you did. We will all be in Canada in Jesus' name. Please do your Christmas in Canada o. and prepare the way for us coming 2015. I congratulate you. Accra seems to be working

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
DeeBruv said:
Congratulations Loofy. How I wish I submitted my application when you did. We will all be in Canada in Jesus' name. Please do your Christmas in Canada o. and prepare the way for us coming 2015. I congratulate you. Accra seems to be working
Really hope AVO will work faster before the xmas/newyear break!

abik

Sep 5, 2014
abik said:
Good day House, am a first timer but have been following the forum for the past two years
My status has been changed to DM on Aug 25th 2014 but have not received the PPR email.
my updated profile is:
received application: 10 Aug 2011
Medical Request: 30 Jan 2014
Medical received: Feb 2014
POF request: 30 Jul 2014
We started processing your application on August 19, 2014.
Decision Made: 25 Aug 2014 that Accra will contact me

Do you think this is normal? I am confused please I need your help and advise.

Good day house, finally i received a mail from AVO this afternoon after sending an inquiry mail two days ago, AVO claimed that they have sent a mail to me on the 19th of August. The immigration officer handling our application refused our application on the ground that he is not satisfied with the additional documents we submitted concerning POF.
Fellow members i need your advise, how do we go about this?