+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
teejeez said:
Finally the journey of 3 years came to a fruitful end today. we got our PRV and COPR this morning. the God that created the ancient mountains and the heavens, to You i give all the praise. i am simply overwhelmed.
Big congratulations. Though the song says, "I'm dreaming of a white xmas', you are dreaming no more. It's a Canadian Xmas for you, go with God and tell of His glory :)

arewaincalgary

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
15-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Interview........
waived by HIS grace
Passport Req..
APRIL 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
JANUARY 2015
teejeez said:
Finally the journey of 3 years came to a fruitful end today. we got our PRV and COPR this morning. the God that created the ancient mountains and the heavens, to You i give all the praise. i am simply overwhelmed.
CONGRATS TEEJEEEZ,SO HAPPY FOR YOU

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
teejeez said:
congrats

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
teejeez said:
Congrats men...!

xtreme

Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
teejeez said:
Congrats

Rastamans Prayer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
teejeez said:
Congratulations teejeez.

coolK

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
LANDED..........
jan. 2015 ( by the special grace of God)
teejeez said:

Congratulations. God that did urs will complete ours and others in jesus name.

teejeez

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2011
AOR Received.
28 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31st Jan 2014
Med's Done....
12 Feb 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
2nd SEPTEMBER 2014
VISA ISSUED...
6th OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2014
thank you house for the show of love and concern especially during my trying times. may we all reach the promise land. though it may tarry wait for it , it will surely come for it will not tarry.

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
teejeez said:
thank you house for the show of love and concern especially during my trying times. may we all reach the promise land. though it may tarry wait for it , it will surely come for it will not tarry.

A big congrats to you! Amen to your prayers.

meta4

Jun 4, 2014
coolK said:
Hello seniors, Pls my passport will expire in sept. 2015 and I got MR and did Medical in October (this month) do u think I should renew it?
I don't see the need, with this speed rate, you should get your visa before then, my contribution though. good luck.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Hi Vanessaleigh,

Please click the url below to get the answer to your question...

http://www.bridging-the-gap.com/becoming-a-business-analyst/

have a great week ahead !

vanessaleigh said:
:D. U mentioned that you're an IT business analyst and I remember a friend telling me that business analysis has a lot of job prospects. Pls,how do I go abt becoming 1 when I eventually land in canada?

UGBOSS

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
SENIORS, A FRIEND NEEDS YOUR ADVICE
When the medical mail came, I was asked to fill the forms;
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18.

Ensure that you both answer question 6(d) accurately and use the box at the bottom for your explanation.

Someone was denied visa by the US embassy before he applied for FSWP, although he has travelled to Europe several times. When he filled the form he answered “NO” to the question because he just read the question in a hurry and being that he doesn’t have any criminal record and saw that section as asking about any criminal records. Now CIC said he should fill the form and answer the question accurately and it was highlighted in red font. What do you think?
The question;

6(d)Have you been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de selection du Quebec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?
Suggestions please…………….

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
UGBOSS said:
SENIORS, A FRIEND NEEDS YOUR ADVICE
When the medical mail came, I was asked to fill the forms;
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18.

Ensure that you both answer question 6(d) accurately and use the box at the bottom for your explanation.

Someone was denied visa by the US embassy before he applied for FSWP, although he has travelled to Europe several times. When he filled the form he answered “NO” to the question because he just read the question in a hurry and being that he doesn't have any criminal record and saw that section as asking about any criminal records. Now CIC said he should fill the form and answer the question accurately and it was highlighted in red font. What do you think?
The question;

6(d)Have you been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de selection du Quebec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?
Suggestions please................
I have replied your PM. Note: If you say NO, you have ruined your application.

Chimzurum

Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
6/01/2014
Med's Request
10/10/2014
Med's Done....
15/10/2014
Passport Req..
10/11/2014
LANDED..........
03/03/2015
Hello Seniors

Did anyone use the online payment option for the RPRF for AVO?

Thanks