+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
zoze said:
My elders, I am very happy to inform you all that I am back! I left the forum because of the heartbreak of a returned application (cap filled) in 2011. We finally saw another chance this year and applied in June 2014. Our PER arrived 2 days ago. When I saw it in my inbox, my heart started beating and my hands were shaking!!

To God be the glory. My family and I are overjoyed. I cant tell you how many times my kids have prayed for this in the last couple of years, even when there was no opening for my occupation in the last 2 years!

Congratulations.
All the best

Balinga

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Loofy said:
Not to worry,
As soon as you renew it,notify a Accra about the renewal and send them copies of the new ones.You may wish to renew everybody's own by year end if you please
I appreciate Loofy.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Veeeery touching story....

My first application was rejected too... but thank God for his mercies, it's all stories now.

Have a great weekend ahead guys and remember that preparing for your future in Canada is more important than the Visa application process !

zoze said:
My elders, I am very happy to inform you all that I am back! I left the forum because of the heartbreak of a returned application (cap filled) in 2011. We finally saw another chance this year and applied in June 2014. Our PER arrived 2 days ago. When I saw it in my inbox, my heart started beating and my hands were shaking!!

To God be the glory. My family and I are overjoyed. I cant tell you how many times my kids have prayed for this in the last couple of years, even when there was no opening for my occupation in the last 2 years!

Balinga

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Rastamans Prayer said:
Hello Balinga, I will advice you to get all the passports that are about expiring renewed (re-issued) before accra contacts you. When they eventually do, you can then notify them of the new passports. You can even scan both old and new to them. All the best.
Big thanks Rastamans Prayer.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
zoze said:

Welcome back Zoze and congratulations. Persistency paid off. All glory to God.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hello all,

I want to wish everyone well and to say a big welcome for keeping our thread going.It is awesome that we hit a hood milestone and i pray that God will give us the succour we need from this group.

A wonderful heart cheers for all our active contributors .God bless you all and let keep naija flag flying.

God bless us all

Ig

Lolesky

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 Oct. 2014
Nomination.....
04-02-2014
Interview........
9th March, 2016
Hello esteeem forumites, it is no doubt that this forum have enligtened me so much about fsw application. But there is something else that I am yet to read about in our various discussions, and this has to do with the issue of "adoption papers". I included a dependant that have been living with me for close to six years now. I included her on a compassionate ground. She is a type A depandant. I had submitted the application without the adoption papers. We all know that in our culture we dont need such before we can be a guardian over somebody especially on house help related issues. Now, I dont know how to get the relavant adoption papers, I dont know if the decsion will affect my application outcome, I dont know when to send it even if gotten, I dont know where to sent it to. Too many questions. Can somebody in the house with the knowledge advice and assist on how to deal with this issue.
Thanks

teejeez

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2011
AOR Received.
28 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31st Jan 2014
Med's Done....
12 Feb 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
2nd SEPTEMBER 2014
VISA ISSUED...
6th OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2014
hello house. i have a sister in the UK who relocated some 3 years ago and she is currently applyinf for this FSW program. will she need police clearance certificates from Nigeria also or just from the UK.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
teejeez said:
hello house. i have a sister in the UK who relocated some 3 years ago and she is currently applyinf for this FSW program. will she need police clearance certificates from Nigeria also or just from the UK.
She must obtain the PCC for Nigeria & UK

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
teejeez said:
it seems Accra needs to be reminded of what to do. i have been waiting for pick up mail for our passport for about a week now so i decided to send them a reminder. they just replied my mail via the mail i sent that our package was ready for pick up. Thank God for that. please if you are expecting any mail from from them please send them a friendly mail gently reminding them of it. this is the third time this is happening to me and they only wake up when you send them a reminder. GLORY BE TO GOD
Congrats teejeez. I know your bags are already packed. :) :)

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
zoze said:

Congrats zoze on your PER. By God's grace, the rest of the process will be favorable.

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
zoze said:

Congrats and welcome back to the forum!

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
congrats to all those with recent updates, i pray for those of us waiting that we all be surprised soon.
cheers
kemi

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Lolesky said:
Hello esteeem forumites, it is no doubt that this forum have enligtened me so much about fsw application. But there is something else that I am yet to read about in our various discussions, and this has to do with the issue of "adoption papers". I included a dependant that have been living with me for close to six years now. I included her on a compassionate ground. She is a type A depandant. I had submitted the application without the adoption papers. We all know that in our culture we dont need such before we can be a guardian over somebody especially on house help related issues. Now, I dont know how to get the relavant adoption papers, I dont know if the decsion will affect my application outcome, I dont know when to send it even if gotten, I dont know where to sent it to. Too many questions. Can somebody in the house with the knowledge advice and assist on how to deal with this issue.
Thanks
Do you state in ur application that u adopted a child am not cleared on ur issue pls pm me

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Kayb said:
congrats to all those with recent updates, i pray for those of us waiting that we all be surprised soon.
cheers
kemi
Amen Kayb. Sooner than you even think everything will come. Accra is not carrying anything over to next year