+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

moncherie

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
Med's Request
11/06/2014
Med's Done....
1/07/2014
Passport Req..
19/09/2014
Hello beautiful house....
Relocating to Canada now I know is not a ticket for a ride...seems like a dream when applying but now a reality as we now have the visas and COPR...I'm really keen to know more on settlement issues..
Please seniors in Canada particularly in Calgary how can I go about renting a place...advice needed...please PM me.
Thank you and God bless..
Moncherie

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
teejeez said:
it seems Accra needs to be reminded of what to do. i have been waiting for pick up mail for our passport for about a week now so i decided to send them a reminder. they just replied my mail via the mail i sent that our package was ready for pick up. Thank God for that. please if you are expecting any mail from from them please send them a friendly mail gently reminding them of it. this is the third time this is happening to me and they only wake up when you send them a reminder. GLORY BE TO GOD
congrats

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
moncherie said:
Hello beautiful house....
Relocating to Canada now I know is not a ticket for a ride...seems like a dream when applying but now a reality as we now have the visas and COPR...I'm really keen to know more on settlement issues..
Please seniors in Canada particularly in Calgary how can I go about renting a place...advice needed...please PM me.
Thank you and God bless..
Moncherie
Congrats!

teejeez

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2011
AOR Received.
28 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31st Jan 2014
Med's Done....
12 Feb 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
2nd SEPTEMBER 2014
VISA ISSUED...
6th OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2014
bensonams said:
Big congrats. This AVO people nawa oooooo. So at every stage one needs to write them a reminder b4 they wake up! How i wish i know the time frame between each stages (PER & AoR, AoR & MR/RPRF, MR & PPR, PPR & PRV), i would have known what to do. Abeg send me the email address you used in writing them!

accraimmigration@international.gc.ca

Balinga

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Good morning gud people.

I'd like to know if the police clearance should be submitted with the application or submitted on request from Accra? We submitted ours with the application but i know it would have expeired since it is only valid for 3 months.

So, is it to be submitted with the application or at Accra's request? For the one we submitted with our application, will Accra request for another?

Thanks for your help.

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Balinga said:
Good morning gud people.

I'd like to know if the police clearance should be submitted with the application or submitted on request from Accra? We submitted ours with the application but i know it would have expeired since it is only valid for 3 months.

So, is it to be submitted with the application or at Accra's request? For the one we submitted with our application, will Accra request for another?

Thanks for your help.
Ordinarily you should'nt be asked again since you have submitted with the application, but wait and see if Accra will ask for it. If they do, then you can quickly get one..it wont take you too much time since you had one before.

scrollmeout

Sep 9, 2014
Hello People,

My application was received on June 30 under NOC 2133. I have noticed that July 2 applicant are having their CCs charged. CIC hasnt returned my app, should i be worried?

Stella M

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUL 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
SEPT 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
JAN 2014
Med's Done....
FEB 2014
Interview........
Waived by His grace
Passport Req..
AUG 2014
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 2014
LANDED..........
SOON
teejeez said:
it seems Accra needs to be reminded of what to do. i have been waiting for pick up mail for our passport for about a week now so i decided to send them a reminder. they just replied my mail via the mail i sent that our package was ready for pick up. Thank God for that. please if you are expecting any mail from from them please send them a friendly mail gently reminding them of it. this is the third time this is happening to me and they only wake up when you send them a reminder. GLORY BE TO GOD

Congrats Teejeez. Finally!!! I rejoice with you :)

Stella M

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUL 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
SEPT 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
JAN 2014
Med's Done....
FEB 2014
Interview........
Waived by His grace
Passport Req..
AUG 2014
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 2014
LANDED..........
SOON
lizman said:
I want to sAy thank you to Tem, Osp, Aijaynwoke,Nwamarie, and Wums. .

@ Aijaynwoke yes we have less than 2months to land so preparation is going on

The Lord that started this journey with us and for all of us will definitely complete the process.

Congrats Lizman! The Lord will grant you favour and speed this limited time you've got to land. It is well!

Balinga

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
DeeBruv said:
Ordinarily you should'nt be asked again since you have submitted with the application, but wait and see if Accra will ask for it. If they do, then you can quickly get one..it wont take you too much time since you had one before.
Thanks DeeBruv.

Balinga

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Good day All.
We received our PER, sometimes last month and awaiting AOR from Accra. My wife is the principal applicant and her passport will expire in March 2015, mine will expire in Feb and our first son's will also expire in Mar.
What is the implication of this? I think our passports will expire during the whole process. Should this be something of real concern?
Thanks.

Loofy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
Balinga said:
Good day All.
We received our PER, sometimes last month and awaiting AOR from Accra. My wife is the principal applicant and her passport will expire in March 2015, mine will expire in Feb and our first son's will also expire in Mar.
What is the implication of this? I think our passports will expire during the whole process. Should this be something of real concern?
Thanks.
Not to worry,
As soon as you renew it,notify a Accra about the renewal and send them copies of the new ones.You may wish to renew everybody's own by year end if you please

zoze

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
My elders, I am very happy to inform you all that I am back! I left the forum because of the heartbreak of a returned application (cap filled) in 2011. We finally saw another chance this year and applied in June 2014. Our PER arrived 2 days ago. When I saw it in my inbox, my heart started beating and my hands were shaking!!

To God be the glory. My family and I are overjoyed. I cant tell you how many times my kids have prayed for this in the last couple of years, even when there was no opening for my occupation in the last 2 years!

Loofy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
zoze said:
My elders, I am very happy to inform you all that I am back! I left the forum because of the heartbreak of a returned application (cap filled) in 2011. We finally saw another chance this year and applied in June 2014. Our PER arrived 2 days ago. When I saw it in my inbox, my heart started beating and my hands were shaking!!

To God be the glory. My family and I are overjoyed. I cant tell you how many times my kids have prayed for this in the last couple of years, even when there was no opening for my occupation in the last 2 years!
Very touching!congratulations and best wishes for the rest of the process

Rastamans Prayer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Balinga said:
Good day All.
Thanks.
Hello Balinga, I will advice you to get all the passports that are about expiring renewed (re-issued) before accra contacts you. When they eventually do, you can then notify them of the new passports. You can even scan both old and new to them. All the best.