+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bensonams said:
Seniors, how long does it take AVO to issue passport request after MR?
Hahaha.........how long is a piece of string!

Sorry the comment is sarcastic, but what I am trying to say is, no one can say for definite.
It is different for each case, some short, some long, and from my experience...... 2 weeks to 2 years!
Sometimes, where Accra is at, with their quota, also affects the lenght of time from MR to PPR!

Hope i have helped in some way, even though I was being sarcastic!

Peace!

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
ANigerian said:

Sorry the comment is sarcastic, but what I am trying to say is, no one can say for definite.
It is different for each case, some short, some long, and from my experience...... 2 weeks to 2 years!
Sometimes, where Accra is at, with their quota, also affects the lenght of time from MR to PPR!

Peace!
Mine took them just 3weeks. I am now waiting for collection notice. Should I also ask how long it takes to get back the passports after sending to accra? Seniors your suggestions will be appreciated.

ojoalex

Jul 16, 2011
ANigerian said:

Peace!
Good Day, i got this response below from AVO, can anyone help on what i can do? I sincerely do not know the reason for the doubt in my work experience. Please comment and help.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Skilled Worker class.
Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which states:

16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonable requires.

Specifically, I have concerns that the documents related to your work experience at xxxxx. which you have provided in support of your application is fraudulent.
Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a permanent residence as a member of the Federal Skilled workers class, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of two years according to section 40(2)(a):

40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation

(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act

40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):

(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of two years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information in this regard. Please respond using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence.

If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer

Immigration Section

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
ojoalex said:
Good Day, i got this response below from AVO, can anyone help on what i can do? I sincerely do not know the reason for the doubt in my work experience. Please comment and help.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Skilled Worker class.
Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which states:

16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonable requires.

Specifically, I have concerns that the documents related to your work experience at xxxxx. which you have provided in support of your application is fraudulent.
Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a permanent residence as a member of the Federal Skilled workers class, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of two years according to section 40(2)(a):

40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation

(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act

(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of two years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information in this regard. Please respond using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence.

If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer

Immigration Section
Hmmmm....There is definitely a way out of this. This now depends on the approach and quality of document you send to Accra this time. They became suspicious at first and sent you this mail.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
· The originals of your current Passport and all previous Passports owned by yourself

Now after you sent the passports, they probably called up your old record with them that is if you had applied in the past for any form of visa or they simply aren't satisfied with your answer (failed forensic) and decided to dig deeper into other document of yours. Now its the work letter.

My question first would be have you ever applied for a Canadian visa using any of those old passports they asked for?
Did you enter your work information at that time that contradicts the information in your current application?
Do you think you misrepresented any facts regarding your current employer? or work reference? Your answer will help me to advice you better.

There is light at the end of the tunnel.

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
ANigerian said:

Peace!
I got mine 1 week exactly after medicals.

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
ojoalex said:

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer

Immigration Section
Do you have payslips, employment letters, business card, promotion letter, letter of achievement, pay rise letter, certificate of completion of job training, snapshot of emails e.t.c from your employer? The VO believes you submitted a fraudulent letter and he/she is giving you a chance to prove him/her wrong.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
ANigerian said:

Peace!
Thanks

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Floxzy said:
Mine took them just 3weeks. I am now waiting for collection notice. Should I also ask how long it takes to get back the passports after sending to accra? Seniors your suggestions will be appreciated.

That was fast!

ojoalex

Jul 16, 2011
Floxzy said:
Hmmmm....There is definitely a way out of this. This now depends on the approach and quality of document you send to Accra this time. They became suspicious at first and sent you this mail.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
· The originals of your current Passport and all previous Passports owned by yourself

Now after you sent the passports, they probably called up your old record with them that is if you had applied in the past for any form of visa or they simply aren't satisfied with your answer (failed forensic) and decided to dig deeper into other document of yours. Now its the work letter.

My question first would be have you ever applied for a Canadian visa using any of those old passports they asked for?
Did you enter your work information at that time that contradicts the information in your current application?
Do you think you misrepresented any facts regarding your current employer? or work reference? Your answer will help me to advice you better.

There is light at the end of the tunnel.

@flozzy, thanks for your response. please give me your email address so i can send you a pm. or send to lexomoni@yahoo.com

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ojoalex said:

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer

Immigration Section

From your response, it seems you do not agree with them.Prove them wrong by sending additional information that you have at your disposal and you should be fine.

Concerning entering Canada previously or not and not doing the appropriate thing, i believe if you consider the statement otherwise, you should have consistent documentations that can answer to their doubts. They are about sending your MR and they want to clear these areas before sending it to you.You should be fine in the end.

Kindly update your timeline.Thanks

teejeez

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2011
AOR Received.
28 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31st Jan 2014
Med's Done....
12 Feb 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
2nd SEPTEMBER 2014
VISA ISSUED...
6th OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2014
yomifowe said:
Thank God, got my WES evaluation completed yesterday, it on its way to me already.

That was very fast.
God is good indeed!

how long did it take for WES to do the verification. i need this information to help a family member planning to apply

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
ojoalex said:
@ flozzy, thanks for your response. please give me your email address so i can send you a pm. or send to lexomoni @ yahoo.com
You can send me a private message

daramz

Apr 6, 2014
naija
Category........
Visa Office......
avo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NOV 2013
IELTS Request
SENT WITH DOC
Med's Request
6th oct 2014
Med's Done....
22nd october 2014
Interview........
waived IJN
Passport Req..
09-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015
Hello wonderful forum members, I just got my MR mail today.