+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
To everyone with one update or the other ... AOR, MR, PPR,... Please accept my congratulations.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
DeeBruv said:
Sorry. Nomination is an indication of PER(Positive Eligibility Review) on the FSW category from CIO Office in Canada. 'Nomination' is also used on the PNP (Provincial Nominee Programme).
AOR is Acknowledgement of Receipt, usually issued by the Local Visa Office handling applications submitted by applicants from your country. After your file has been transferred from CIO to The LVO (Local Visa Office) it is the duty of the LVO to send you an E-mail acknowledging the receipt of your file that has been transferred to them.

Great

yomifowe

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
DeeBruv said:
You should be able to make the cap yomifowe...
Amen. I believe, thanks.

sanmi13

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
24-10-2013 (PER)
Good morning friends. Pls how does one contact
Accra visa office? I am thinking I should send
them an email since I am yet to get the mail ( for
updated pcc, pof + rprf) and medical instruction for
me & the kids. Accra only sent the spouse medical
instructions.

Ur response is urgently required pls.

wums

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Nomination.....
March 27 2014
AOR Received.
September 16 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 22 2015
Med's Done....
June 30 2015
Passport Req..
July 15 2015
DeeBruv said:
Sorry. Nomination is an indication of PER(Positive Eligibility Review) on the FSW category from CIO Office in Canada. 'Nomination' is also used on the PNP (Provincial Nominee Programme).
AOR is Acknowledgement of Receipt, usually issued by the Local Visa Office handling applications submitted by applicants from your country. After your file has been transferred from CIO to The LVO (Local Visa Office) it is the duty of the LVO to send you an E-mail acknowledging the receipt of your file that has been transferred to them.
Oh Nice, So Accra is meant to send an email acknowledging file has been transferred to them. hmmm another wait

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
wums said:
Oh Nice, So Accra is meant to send an email acknowledging file has been transferred to them. hmmm another wait
@wums what was the answer to your question about if a pregnant woman can do xray for medicals?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Gofame said:
@ wums what was the answer to your question about if a pregnant woman can do xray for medicals?
Hi, just a little chip in. Having an X-ray during pregnancy is generally considered safe. It's highly unlikely that a diagnostic X-ray during pregnancy will harm a developing baby.

Most X-ray exams — including those of the arms, legs, head, teeth or chest — won't expose your reproductive organs to radiation, and a leaded apron and collar can be worn to block any scattered radiation. The exception is abdominal X-rays, which expose your abdomen — and your baby — to radiation. High doses of radiation can cause changes in a baby's rapidly growing cells. In turn, it's possible that these changes could slightly increase a baby's risk of birth defects or certain cancers, such as leukemia, later in life. Remember, however, that the typical dose of radiation associated with a diagnostic X-ray — even one of the abdomen or pelvis — doesn't pose this risk.

Before having an X-ray, tell the health care provider if you are or might be pregnant. Depending on the circumstances, it might be possible to do an imaging study that doesn't involve radiation — such as ultrasound or magnetic resonance imaging. Courtesy, Mayo Clinic, US. (http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-living/pregnancy-week-by-week/expert-answers/x-ray-during-pregnancy/faq-20058264)

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, just a little chip in. Having an X-ray during pregnancy is generally considered safe. It's highly unlikely that a diagnostic X-ray during pregnancy will harm a developing baby.

Most X-ray exams — including those of the arms, legs, head, teeth or chest — won't expose your reproductive organs to radiation, and a leaded apron and collar can be worn to block any scattered radiation. The exception is abdominal X-rays, which expose your abdomen — and your baby — to radiation. High doses of radiation can cause changes in a baby's rapidly growing cells. In turn, it's possible that these changes could slightly increase a baby's risk of birth defects or certain cancers, such as leukemia, later in life. Remember, however, that the typical dose of radiation associated with a diagnostic X-ray — even one of the abdomen or pelvis — doesn't pose this risk.

Before having an X-ray, tell the health care provider if you are or might be pregnant. Depending on the circumstances, it might be possible to do an imaging study that doesn't involve radiation — such as ultrasound or magnetic resonance imaging. Courtesy, Mayo Clinic, US. (http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-living/pregnancy-week-by-week/expert-answers/x-ray-during-pregnancy/faq-20058264)
Very informative...thanks

OSP

Sep 19, 2014
Sending an email will be just fine. Regards.

sanmi13 said:
Good morning friends. Pls how does one contact
Accra visa office? I am thinking I should send
them an email since I am yet to get the mail ( for
updated pcc, pof + rprf) and medical instruction for
me & the kids. Accra only sent the spouse medical
instructions.

Ur response is urgently required pls.

OSP

Sep 19, 2014
Hello House,

I received my visa pickup email today from AVO after over 3 weeks of waiting (AVO received passports sept 05). I am sure more good news will come in for others waiting this week.

OSP

Sep 19, 2014
Thanks RonD75, I eventually got my pickup mail today. God bless.

RonD75 said:
Just be patient. I'm sure you'll hear from Accra anytime now. A friend of mine same 2011 took 1 mth to get her pp back. Some ppl it takes longer, Some ppl 2weeks and some less. Just keep checking your mail box. They'll inform you when it's ready for collection.
Good luck n congrats.....

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
OSP said:
Hello House,

I received my visa pickup email today from AVO after over 3 weeks of waiting (AVO received passports sept 05). I am sure more good news will come in for others waiting this week.
Congratulations!

teejeez

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2011
AOR Received.
28 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31st Jan 2014
Med's Done....
12 Feb 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
2nd SEPTEMBER 2014
VISA ISSUED...
6th OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2014
please house i jave a doctor friend trying to process his application. is he going to use WES for credential assessment of medical council of Canada. i need urgent reply pls. thanks

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
OSP said:
Hello House,

Congratulations OSP. Wish you greater accomplishments in Canada. Please when did you do medicals?