+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Preferred said:
Dear house, please help a friend, he is not on the forum. He got MR yesterday plus d mail below. He currently has over half of the POF in his account

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled working category.

I have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of 4 (CAD$$21,971) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:

The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
The request is simple enough......."Provide updates and show proof of your settlement of fund".......This is what the case officer is asking .The response looks so simple too but he or she needs to proof that she is the owner of the fund in the account.How will this be done without raising ny forms of suspicion because of the limited time given with respect to the huge amount of money to be provided now depends on the applicant.
Is she or he has thought of this all these while,i expect a ready made response inform of a well documented statement of account void of suspicion ......if not,she has to proof she's the owner.
The options are limited but if she wants it,,,,,,,,...she needs to go for it.
He or she may put on sale a property to show as evidence.
He or she may request for his or her annual leave cash in the place of the work if not yet taken .
He or she may asked for loan at the place of work to cover up.........but the most important thing is for her to be able to proof to the case officer that the POF provided now is entirely his or her cash.
I'm sure this issue came up because of the updates of POF for family sizes in April,2014.
Wishing your friend well.
Cheers

kit01

Dec 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
Nomination.....
28-11-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
None IJN
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014 ; Passport Pick-up: 18-11-2014 ; Passport Delivery: 21-11-2014
LANDED..........
Next year, 2015. By God's grace
Preferred said:
Dear house, please help a friend, he is not on the forum. He got MR yesterday plus d mail below. He currently has over half of the POF in his account

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled working category.

I have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of 4 (CAD$$21,971) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:

The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

I advise u follow suggestions made by kollins, canaduan_mum, et al. Also one of our seniors in FSW 2011/2012, TeeJeez was in a similar situation and was even asked to present updated POF with explanation after medicals sometime in August within 15 days(10 working days). And now, he has received his PPR. I think he wld be in d best position to advise having gone thru such. Do contact him via PM and pls share whatever further experiences and solutions you have so that we can all learn from it and be prepared.

Gandalf

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
TrustingGod said:
@ Megeremore,I hp u kno u can pay d RPRF in USD-which most banks can do.Pls be sure t send the required sum.Good luck
k

Please is online payment not acceptable? I have read people say it's also an option.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
kit01 said:
I advise u follow suggestions made by kollins, canaduan_mum, et al. Also one of our seniors in FSW 2011/2012, TeeJeez was in a similar situation and was even asked to present updated POF with explanation after medicals sometime in August within 15 days(10 working days). And now, he has received his PPR. I think he wld be in d best position to advise having gone thru such. Do contact him via PM and pls share whatever further experiences and solutions you have so that we can all learn from it and be prepared.
Thanks Kollins n Kit01.

@kollins I av forwarded ur suggestion
@Kit01 I will send teejeez a pm as advised.

God bless u both

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
Naturals said:
Hello House,

By the special grace of God we received our PPR today :)

God is ever faithful!

I pray everyone expecting a positive update will receive it ASAP IJN Amen.
Congratulations!!!!

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
teed618 said:
please where and wen is dis meeting holding. I like to attend cos I am new.
@ Teed618, the meeting will be holding in Lagos on Saturday, 27th September, 2014. Full details will be posted soon.
All the best.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
mandiebraxton said:
Hi guys,
So at exactly 8:16am today I got my PPR mail...and by 9:15am I was at AVO to drop my passport and was told to come back at 3pm as is the norm. At abt 3:05pm. My name was called and I collected my PR and headed back to work. And as I sit down at my desk to send this post...I am just in awe at how Wonderful GOD is...I don't know how to describe it..the doubts, the fears, the uncertainties have all vanished. God mad it possible.
So shall it be for all waiting! Alf hang in there it's coming.
I found so much love on this forum and outside of it...I have not met any Ghanaian on this journey but you guys have made me welcome in your midst and made me part of the family... thank you, thank you, thank you.....

Glory be to God

*Mandie*
It's been such a long time I came here...and a lot has happened. Wow...I can't believe it's been almost a year since this post. God has been good to all of of us since landing in this wonderful country. Just want to encourage those waiting to keep the faith...I don't know how much the processing in Accra has changed since our time...but the MR/PPR will drop....
So many new people have joined and it's nice to see this thread alive.
I wish everyone all the best!
God bless!
*Mandie*

teejeez

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2011
AOR Received.
28 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31st Jan 2014
Med's Done....
12 Feb 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
2nd SEPTEMBER 2014
VISA ISSUED...
6th OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2014

Rastamans Prayer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayoress said:
@ Teed618, the meeting will be holding in Lagos on Saturday, 27th September, 2014. Full details will be posted soon.
All the best.
Please what meeting is this?

odafe

Aug 5, 2013
URGENTtttttttttttttttttttt helppppp needed

we have gotten MR. However among the document AVO is asking for is WAEC certificate for my spouce. His actual date of birth is 6th january but in the certificate is 3rd January. The year is same for both. Pls will that pose as a problem or pls advise is urgently needed.

Abie

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2011
AOR Received.
04-01-2012
Med's Request
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
05-02-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-10-2014
Tangowisky, why don't you send AVO an email? All the best.

Anyi Nature

Star Member
Apr 14, 2013
Hello everyone,

I just want to wish everybody success and a happy ending on this journey.

Also, could someone furnish me with the email address of Accra Visa office as well as their mailing address.

Many thanks

igbehinadara said:
Dear Niger,

We urgently need to network,at least to discuss the peculiarity of our application.

Thanks
Ig.

funshiba

Jun 4, 2014
Hello Fam,

I submitted my documents in June/1st week in July but yet to get the MC debit alert, should i be worried or the queue in their office is just crazy?

Someone please advice

thanks

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
funshiba said:
Hello Fam,

I submitted my documents in June/1st week in July but yet to get the MC debit alert, should i be worried or the queue in their office is just crazy?

Someone please advice

thanks
If you are referring to the fact that you sent your application package to Novia Scotia in Canada in first week of July,you really need to be patient .This is because CIC is currently still processing applications received in the last week of May,2014 so your application may still have to be around/towards end of the year before it will be accessed.For now,calm down and relax....hopefully by the end of this month,a realistic date of your application accessment can be established.
Cheers