+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Lolapking said:
TO GOD BE THE GLORY I LANDED IN THE CITY OF WINDSOR, ONTARIO, CANADA WITH MY WIFE AND KIDS
we came in last week, lagos-istanbul-toronto via turkish airline (we booked 3 months ago to save huge cost). @ Toronto airport immigration, no mention of proof of fund. just signed our COPR and asked for our canadian address where our PR cards will be posted to (we gave them a friends address which i later changed to mine, since ive gotten an apartment) and how much cash we are carrying. a friend drove us from toronto to windsor. Windsor is a nice city with a direct view of Detroit in USA,... detroit is like 5 minutes drive to windsor. the weather is warm. everything looks kool, the road, NEPA (lolz), water etc. for now still settling down, got our social insurance number, opened a bank account, looking for how to get a credit card, and applying for drivers licence etc... next week i will get my kids enrolled in school (FOC) ... went to church on sunday evening where free items were distributed to kids in preparation for resumption, even adults went home with free tomates and corns ...lolzz (in short CANADA has conquered hunger)... Also tidying my resume to start applying for jobs..... in short i thank God for bringing us here.... dont worry with time your own application will be tru. we started ours in 2011 sept and here we are. ( we used agent for our application, campbell cohen the owner of this website, their services are just superb)..... its well with you all In Jesus name. Amen
Congratulations Lolapking. Thank God for journey mercies. I guess you can see the clear difference of both worlds - like Night and Day!.
Canada will favour you and yours in Jesus name, Amen. Once more, Congrats!.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
For everyone that has received one update or the other from AVO, I would like to say congratulation!!!. I know the wait is killing, but God has HIS purpose for making everything beautiful at HIS time.
The watch word is for everyone to start preparing for your move to Canada - get all certifications or funds you need to raise, so that your waiting time can be fully utilised before AVO concludes one's case. Wish everyone still in the process - all the best.
Canada is beautiful and full of opportunities!!!. Cheers.

masterpiece

Jun 17, 2014
kolemm said:
To the Merciful, the Gracious, the Glorious, the Mighty and the Wonderful one, I give all Thanks for in His Mercy, He brought me safely into the city of Toronto on Wednesday. Landed in Montreal via Qatar before proceeding to Toronto via Air Canada, did all landing protocols there at Montreal without delay. All went smoothly.
Like seniors who landed before me, my story is not different.
Congrats Kolemm. Thank God for journey mercies. All the best then. Please how did you go about your flight arrangement, did you use IOM?

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
kolemm said:
To the Merciful, the Gracious, the Glorious, the Mighty and the Wonderful one, I give all Thanks for in His Mercy, He brought me safely into the city of Toronto on Wednesday. Landed in Montreal via Qatar before proceeding to Toronto via Air Canada, did all landing protocols there at Montreal without delay. All went smoothly.
Congrats Kolemn. May you enjoy favour in your new home

B.A

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
23-10-2014
Med's Done....
24th & 27th oct 2014
Passport Req..
14 - 11- 14
hello pple,

congratulations to all the seniors that have landed and those that are preparing.

pls, do we have to leave our POF throughout the whole process?

BR

B.A

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
My gratitude goes to babakura , GENTLEANDREW , xtreme, petereshiett2K1, dada-karma, Hakpoguma, masterpiece and Preferred . Thank you so much for the show of love, wishes and prayers.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
masterpiece said:
Congrats Kolemm. Thank God for journey mercies. All the best then. Please how did you go about your flight arrangement, did you use IOM?
Self online booking and payment with my GTB matercard.

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kolemm said:
Congratulations

Valentine667

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
04/oct/2016
Doc's Request.
31/11/2016
Nomination.....
11/01/2017
AOR Received.
06/07/2017
IELTS Request
Na
File Transfer...
Na
Med's Request
27/07/2017
Med's Done....
11/08/2017
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soonest
LANDED..........
Senior in the house, is there going to be a second line like We have started processing your application on the ECAS before the reception of MR. If the answer is yes, for how long will this be before the reception of the mail for MR.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Valentine667 said:
Senior in the house, is there going to be a second line like We have started processing your application on the ECAS before the reception of MR. If the answer is yes, for how long will this be before the reception of the mail for MR.
Thanks. it depends on the application stream one has applied for - either PNP or FSW, etc.
But from my own experience, it takes average of around 20 to 24 months after getting your PER.

Please don't worry much about this - AVO is capable of pulling off 'a lot of surprises'. Just keep praying and trust God for his speed/favour regarding your application - to get things settled by AVO regarding your case.

It is all by God's grace!!!. Cheers.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
kolemm said:
Self online booking and payment with my GTB matercard.
Please excuse me, I just want clarification if you booked via IOM and which airline did you travel with?

Thanks in advance. :)

Gracetrust

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
kolemm said:
Congratulations Kolemn.