+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

headyman

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
AOR Received.
01-05-2012
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2014
Congratulations Gracetrust and Otise. I rejoice with you both. God is indeed Great!!!!
Gracetrust said:
Praise the Living Jesus. Satan has suffer defeat again. Since January I have been expecting my Passport request letter, checking daily my mail box including junk. This week Accra called me that they have sent the letter since 5th of May. I send a friendly letter to Accra in June reminding them that I did my medical since November. But I received the usual automatic reply, but Accra said when they received the letter they forwarded the request letter of 5th of May which I did not receive. About an hour after the discussion I received the PR letter. ALL GLORY BE TO THE LORD.
Shalom

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Congrats Grace Trust :-*

Loolo

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Get ready Tangowisky et all....

Great Month IJMN :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Loolo

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Congrats Otise!

He makes all things beautiful in HIS time.....to God be the Glory ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Tem said:

teejeez

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2011
AOR Received.
28 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31st Jan 2014
Med's Done....
12 Feb 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
2nd SEPTEMBER 2014
VISA ISSUED...
6th OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2014
good news have started in this house. congrats to Otise and Gracetrust on your ppr. i believe the floodgates are open from Accra for more positive updates. congrats once again

AirMan

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gracetrust said:
Praise the Living Jesus. Satan has suffer defeat again. Since January I have been expecting my Passport request letter, checking daily my mail box including junk. This week Accra called me that they have sent the letter since 5th of May. I send a friendly letter to Accra in June reminding them that I did my medical since November. But I received the usual automatic reply, but Accra said when they received the letter they forwarded the request letter of 5th of May which I did not receive. About an hour after the discussion I received the PR letter. ALL GLORY BE TO THE LORD.
Shalom
Congrats! Happy for you. God will perfect the rest of the journey.

AirMan

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Otise said:
Accra knocked at my door after 9 months post-medicals silence.
Ecas now shows a 3rd line which reads "your application
is about to be processed" .
MY STORY SO FAR
We got to know about Canadian immigration program
through a friend in 2006. We applied in August 2011
through an consultant and the waiting months started counting.
Suddenly in Nov 2013 our agent informed us that we
should go for medical without the E-mail for payment of bank
draft and other documentation forms. I requested for it but was
told that it was not sent (at this time I was new on this great forum
and ignorant of the terms and codes used on the forum and
attempted asking but was banned... Oops... ) . We were notified of the
mail for medicals 1 month after it has been sent by Accra to the agent.
December 29th, the agent informed us that he stumbled on the
2nd E-mail requesting for RPRF in his old E-mail ID, (this was
8 days after the expiration of the usual 60days). At this time
I had read through all the pages of the forum ...voraciously ...and was properly
informed. I got furious..., anyway I asked a friend to state my case
to the house (I was still banned from making comment) . I was
advised by several people on the forum . Worthy of note is the
invaluable advise by Ekundapsy (read Page 1666 comment by
cute 2014 and Ekundapsy) . Hope I'm not becoming a bore.
By dec 31st my hubby decided to hand-deliver the document to Accra.
Another waiting period began .................... Sent several case specific enquiries ,
CAIPS request... Etc ..............now.
LESSON LEARNT:
• You can actually process the application yourself
• if you must use an agent , be proactive
• be informed , to avoid being deformed
APPRECIATION
• The founding fathers of this thread Ig and co
• My best friend cute2014
• Ekundapsy, Hapoguna Babakura, and all the great minds
on this forum .
ENCOURAGEMENT
• He that have started a good work is able to accomplish it .
• Accra will open flood gate of update this month of August IJN.
HAPPY NIGHT REST..........
Congrats. All the best in your preparations.

AirMan

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Otise said:
I must at this time acknowledge the workings of God in bringing about this testimony .
To Him be all Glory, honor and adoration . He works and direct our steps .
He makes all thing beautiful in his time . For this I sing

Olorun to da awon oke igbani
Eyin ni mo fiOpe mi fun
Olorun to da awon Oke igbani
Eyin ni mo fi ope mi fun
Ta ni on tun gbe ga bi ko se baba loke
Tani on tun fi gbogbo Ope mi fun
Olorun to da awon Oke igbani
Ruin no mo go Ope mi fun

Thank you Lord
Unfortunately Otise, you did not translate for those who might not appreciate the magnitude of your praises to the Most High. You will yet sing more songs of adoration, because, the journey has only just begun!!!! All Glory to God.

ritaliciously

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 MARCH-2014
AOR Received.
PER 23 APRIL-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Wow!!!!!!!! A Big Big congrats to Gracetrust and Otise. Expecting more positive updates from Accra this new month

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
AirMan said:
Unfortunately Otise, you did not translate for those who might not appreciate the magnitude of your praises to the Most High. You will yet sing more songs of adoration, because, the journey has only just begun!!!! All Glory to God.
@ Airman, here is the translation.

The Lord who created, the ancient hills
You are the one I give all my praise
Who else can be exalted, if not for the mighty God
Who else can I give my praise unto

AirMan

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayoress said:
@ Airman, here is the translation.

Who else can be exalted, if not for the mighty God
Who else can I give my praise unto
Thanks. Very apt

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
Gracetrust said:
Shalom

Congrats

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
NB: My analysis in red

Bill C-24, the Strengthening Canadian Citizenship Act, has received Royal Assent and is now law. Here's an overview of the changes this makes to citizenship in Canada.

The history of the current government's determination to overhaul Canada's citizenship regime dates to the 2006 Israel-Lebanon conflict. Then, the recently elected Prime Minister Harper found himself overseeing the evacuation of around 11,000 Lebanese-born Canadian citizens, many of whom had allegedly never resided in Canada, and many of whom purportedly returned to Lebanon within a month of being evacuated. It was during this time that the term "Canadians of Convenience" was created, and the Government of Canada endeavoured to address the issue.

Limitation on first generation abroad

In 2009, Jason Kenney, then Canada's Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, introduced the "first generation limitation" on Canadian citizenship. After April 2009, Canadian citizenship could only be conferred to those who were born abroad if they had a Canadian parent who was either born in Canada, or who was a naturalized citizen. But it would no longer be possible for those first generation Canadian citizens to pass on their citizenship to their children and then theoretically endless generations born outside Canada.
Citizenship will no longer be passed on to kids born outside of canada to the 3rd generation of canadians i.e Grandfather cannot pass citizenship to grandchild born outside of canada

Changes in Bill C-24

In 2014, Chris Alexander, the current Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, introduced Bill C-24, which overhauls much of Canada's citizenship regime. Canadian citizenship will now be harder to obtain, and easier to lose.

To apply for Canadian citizenship, permanent residents now both have to have lived in Canada for four years out of the last six, and also have to have lived in Canada for 183 days or more per year in four out of the last six years. Previously, permanent residents only had to live in Canada for three out of the four years prior to their application. As well, much to the chagrin of international students and foreign workers, the time spent in Canada prior to obtaining permanent residency will no longer count toward the residency requirement.

As well, Bill C-24 introduces a requirement that all citizenship applicants have an intention to reside in Canada. While the Government of Canada has been vague on what the practical effect of this provision will be, this requirement combined with the fact that Bill C-24 makes it easier for the Government of Canada to revoke citizenship for misrepresentation in citizenship applications has left many concerned that Bill C-24 will create a second class of citizens who will have to fear working and travelling abroad.
Misrepresentation of immigration history amounts to immigration fraud and subject to revocation of citizenship e.g you claimed you were physically present in canada for 2 years on your citizenship questionaire but you were actually living in another country view the link below about this family and their web of lies
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/07/28/blatantly-lying-loses-family-its-citizenship-but-earns-them-a-63k-bill-from-canadian-government/

Ending birthright citizenship

The final change to Canada's citizenship regime will be the most controversial, and has yet to be introduced. Ministers Kenney and Alexander have both proclaimed their dissatisfaction with the law that anyone born in Canada is a Canadian citizen (unless they are the children of diplomats). Both have stated an intention to modify this principle, although specifics have not been provided. In my opinion, if the current government remains in office, the abolition of birthright citizenship in Canada is a question of "when" not "if."
Applies to those that give birth in canada and both parents are not canadians... Currently those new born are granted citizenship immediately, should this section be introduced in the future it means if both parents are not canadians the child is not entitled to canadian citizenship even though the child was born in canada the US is planning something similar

Value of Canadian citizenship

The Government of Canada's purported reason for all of the above changes is to strengthen the value of Canadian citizenship. I simply do not understand this claim, and do not understand the argument that Canadian citizenship becomes more valuable if fewer people have it. To me, the value of Canadian citizenship is determined by our relative economic, social and political prosperity. It is not determined by reducing the number of Canadians.

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
Otise and Gracetrust ...... Congratulations

My people do not assume you know everything .. try and associate with people (like minds) on the forum both landed and those still in naija to get information ..

Information is key ooo I cant stress this enough oooo, I have heard some people dont want to associate with nigerians when they get into Canada its at their detriment because they will not be privy to information and useful news going round in the city.

The culture here is different and its requires a whole new orientation, culture shock, your association with people around you are your support structure which you really really need..

Muchias gracias