+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

TrustingGod

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-10-2013
Med's Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
Passport Req..
19-07-2014
LANDED..........
19 N0v 2014
Gud morning house,
many congrats to our ppl-
Kolemm, Mikeyflexy, Kanulia27, Temi, Headyman
I am tripple hapi to announce that after all this bring this and bring that again and again,we have been requested to bring our passports within 15days.

I do remember reading sm ppls account about using DHL.I can't rem the details.I went to the DHL office in S/lere to enquire and was told that they do not do pre paid service.I was asked to DHL the pasports and when the visa is ready,I should come with the email and then pay for the return leg.They will use the email to collect our passports at AVO.Please,I want to get it right.Is this how the others did theirs?I have also read the information on vfs global and it appears there is no reference to AVO.I request information from forumites on this,pls
Thanks

TrustingGod

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-10-2013
Med's Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
Passport Req..
19-07-2014
LANDED..........
19 N0v 2014
Pls,which is the relevant form that one should complete when sending the passports?.I cannot identify form IMM8.But there are many IMM8000....My family situation has nt changed.I am thinking of selecting -Generic Application for Canada.Its also 1MM800....Pls guide me accordingly.Thanks

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
TrustingGod said:
Gud morning house,
I am tripple hapi to announce that after all this bring this and bring that again and again,we have been requested to bring our passports within 15days.

I do remember reading sm ppls account about using DHL.I can't rem the details.I went to the DHL office in S/lere to enquire and was told that they do not do pre paid service.I was asked to DHL the pasports and when the visa is ready,I should come with the email and then pay for the return leg.They will use the email to collect our passports at AVO.Please,I want to get it right.Is this how the others did theirs?I have also read the information on vfs global and it appears there is no reference to AVO.I request information from forumites on this,pls
Thanks
TrustingGod,
Congratulations!!!
I wish you God speed and favour in the remaining stages.

If you decide to use DHL to send your passports, the process you outlined above is valid. You will pay to send to AVO along with the PPR mail printout. When passports are ready, you will be notified by mail. You will make another payment for pick up from the Visa office along with the 'passports ready' mail print out.

Could you please share your timeline with the house?

Congratulations once again!

Tangowisky

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
TrustingGod said:
Pls,which is the relevant form that one should complete when sending the passports?.I cannot identify form IMM8.But there are many IMM8000....My family situation has nt changed.I am thinking of selecting -Generic Application for Canada.Its also 1MM800....Pls guide me accordingly.Thanks
Fill the Generic Application form (with bar codes) even if your family status has not changed. The information provided on the form will be used for your COPRs.

Abeke

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12 2013
AOR Received.
PER - Aug 26 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sep 9th 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 23rd -medicals received
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Oct 8th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 22nd 2014
Preferred said:
The interest in seeing our fsw 2013 applicants get their MRs and PPRs seems to have found a footing in my subconsciousness sotey I come dream overnight say AVO sent COPR, MR and PPR same time for a large number of people. And then I kept congratulating people on d forum...

If my turn come reach, no be vision I go de see so?

All the same it is a dream I would love to come true.

God will make your dream come true. Everything is possible, he will grant us speedy process.

headyman

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
AOR Received.
01-05-2012
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2014
Waoh!!! Congrats Trusting God. May the lord perfect everything for you and your family IJN.
Yeah, if you are using DHL thats exactly how they operate as also confirmed by Tangowisky.
Cheers.
TrustingGod said:
Gud morning house,

Thanks

headyman

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
AOR Received.
01-05-2012
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2014
Yeah its still the generic application form whether theres a change in family configuration or not.
Cheers
TrustingGod said:

Otise

Nov 30, 2013
TrustingGod said:
Gud morning house,

Thanks
congrats trusting God

headyman

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
AOR Received.
01-05-2012
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2014
My very own Oga Temi.
What a cheering news from you. We thank God for safe safe and hitchfree landing for you and family. A land of flourishing, fulfillment, and rejoicing indeed shall it be for you and family. We are right behind you oh.
Temi said:
I want to announce to this wonderful house that I and my family landed in the clean and beautiful city of Calgary yesterday.

We took off from MM Airport Lagos on 15th July and arrive Calgary second day connecting thru Frankfurt Germany. Two modern cities within 24hrs you may say. Na me NO......no be me oo na God.

Calgary fine die my friend.

Make nna come quickly.

I thank God who has made this possible in my life and family and also this this great house.

Thank u God bless u all

headyman

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
AOR Received.
01-05-2012
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2014
To my great poeple: Eni, Airman, Nwamarie, Temi, Tem, Loolo, Gracetrust, Emmy-est, and all, thank you all so much for your congratulatory msges.
Tem said:
Congratulations

headyman

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
AOR Received.
01-05-2012
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2014
Dear Ashela, im really out of touch with the house for me not to know you have landed since June. That was so fast! Congrats and remain blessed. Which province are you? Cheers
ASHELA said:
Hi House,
Congrats to all those with updates,Kolemn, Mickey and all start packing your bags Canada beckons.Temi congrats on your landing and welcome to Calgary.
Thank God everything is going on fine there are so many resources for newcomers here infact one can be overwhelmed with all the information provided. This country is totally diffrent from Naija. Make una do quick quick dey come . :) :)

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
headyman said:
Dear Ashela, im really out of touch with the house for me not to know you have landed since June. That was so fast! Congrats and remain blessed. Which province are you? Cheers

Sorry,i will really want to find out.For our seniors that applied in 2011 and 2012,were you told that it would be processed in one year and it ended up becoming over 2 years or nearly 2 years?For FSWP 2013 applicant,we were told one year and till date nobody has heard from them.

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TrustingGod said:
Gud morning house,

Thanks

Congratulations

headyman

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
AOR Received.
01-05-2012
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2014
Hi there, I strongly believe you are closer than you think, however, im not sure if theres any information like that from Accra. Last time I checked processing times for accra for FSW still stands at 31 months or there about.
Cheers.
GENTLEANDREW said:
Sorry,i will really want to find out.For our seniors that applied in 2011 and 2012,were you told that it would be processed in one year and it ended up becoming over 2 years or nearly 2 years?For FSWP 2013 applicant,we were told one year and till date nobody has heard from them.

xtreme

Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
TrustingGod said:
Gud morning house,

Thanks
Congrats TrustingGod.