+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
emmy_est said:
for those landing soon in provinces where you will not be entitled to free health from day one......you do not need to buy health insurance from Nigeria.Go to the nearest newcomers' center closest to where you live and you ll be given number and address of the nearest community health center that you can go to be treated free of charge if you have any health issues before you are entitled to free health.

NB
please bring your anti malaria drugs because they are not readily available here.

have a wonderful week
Congrats bidemi i wish u divine favor and groundbreaking breakthoughs in d land as soon as my android is fixed we'll chat. Kisses for my kids

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASHELA said:
Na wa ooo, una no dey even ask of persin. :p :p :p

Don't mind me jare, I apologize to all for being away from the forum , congrats to all those with updates.

Well my whole family of 5 left the shores of Naija on 17th June and landed in Calgary on 18th June. It was the usual ceremony at MMA all siblings both mine and spouse's including parents and friends were there to see us off ;D ;D. We got to the airport on time so as the check in our luggage's and to go through the hassles of repacking overweight bags. All orisirisi food stuff were allowed to go through. After luggage check in we spent more time with family and friends took last minutes pictures and said our goodbyes amidst tears and prayers.... then it was time to board we almost missed our flight because of the long queue and because we didn't proceed to board on time. Our plane took off on time and the flight was turbulence free, we had 8hrs wait at Frankfurt before joining Air Canada for another 9hrs flight to Calgary.
After disembarking we passed through passport control where our visas were cancelled and then we were off to section for immigrants. We were the only african family landing at that time enough people from different countries were landing with us I think we all got off from the same flight. After about 20minutes wait it was our turn, we answered some questions signed our own copy of COPR gave address for delivery of our PR cards and we were welcomed to Canada just like that !!!! the whole process took about 10 minutes no question about POF or Goods accompanying list.
We picked up our luggage presented our declaration cards and gbam we were out of the airports , none of our bags was searched so thank God all my orisirisi food made it to Canada.
Our host was waiting to pick us up at the airport and up till now he and his family are still hosting us. Nigerians are another thing here in canada everybody willing to help each other, the level of hospitality offered by our host is amazing.
So far we have got our SIN numbers, filed for health care and opened bank accounts. Canada is a beautiful country full of immigrants from diffrent countries, weather right now is very nice as we are in summer.

Okay...... so i will continue to update as things go on. To all forum members i pray you shall all get to share your landing stories just know that Gods time is the best, may our time never pass us by.Amen

I am really happy for you ooooo.Really looking out for a day like this too in Jesus name.It seems you used Luftansa airline?Hope it was not expensive for a family of 5?

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASHELA said:

Don't mind me jare, I apologize to all for being away from the forum , congrats to all those with updates.

Well my whole family of 5 left the shores of Naija on 17th June and landed in Calgary on 18th June. It was the usual ceremony at MMA all siblings both mine and spouse's including parents and friends were there to see us off ;D ;D. We got to the airport on time so as the check in our luggage's and to go through the hassles of repacking overweight bags. All orisirisi food stuff were allowed to go through. After luggage check in we spent more time with family and friends took last minutes pictures and said our goodbyes amidst tears and prayers.... then it was time to board we almost missed our flight because of the long queue and because we didn't proceed to board on time. Our plane took off on time and the flight was turbulence free, we had 8hrs wait at Frankfurt before joining Air Canada for another 9hrs flight to Calgary.
After disembarking we passed through passport control where our visas were cancelled and then we were off to section for immigrants. We were the only african family landing at that time enough people from different countries were landing with us I think we all got off from the same flight. After about 20minutes wait it was our turn, we answered some questions signed our own copy of COPR gave address for delivery of our PR cards and we were welcomed to Canada just like that !!!! the whole process took about 10 minutes no question about POF or Goods accompanying list.
We picked up our luggage presented our declaration cards and gbam we were out of the airports , none of our bags was searched so thank God all my orisirisi food made it to Canada.
Our host was waiting to pick us up at the airport and up till now he and his family are still hosting us. Nigerians are another thing here in canada everybody willing to help each other, the level of hospitality offered by our host is amazing.
So far we have got our SIN numbers, filed for health care and opened bank accounts. Canada is a beautiful country full of immigrants from diffrent countries, weather right now is very nice as we are in summer.

Okay...... so i will continue to update as things go on. To all forum members i pray you shall all get to share your landing stories just know that Gods time is the best, may our time never pass us by.Amen

Congratulations
U shall fulfill ur destiny in ur new country
Thanks for d prayers too
Goodluck.

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
Congrats Ashela and thanxs for sharing your experience. I personally love reading landing experience, they tend to encourage and keep me focused. May you are your entire family be favored in the land (amen).

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
A big congrats.May u flourish beyond ur dreams. I tap into this testimony.

ASHELA said:

xtreme

Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
ASHELA said:

Congrats Ashela, this type of stories really helps to encourage us. Thank you

M5

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
AOR Received.
10-1-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
In Process
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-11-2013
Interview........
To be waived In Shaa Allah.
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Godisgood4eva said:
Hi M5, I sent you a pm...kindly reply..thanks
PM replied. Thank you.

M5

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
AOR Received.
10-1-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
In Process
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-11-2013
Interview........
To be waived In Shaa Allah.
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Soon
ASHELA said:

Congrats ashela on your successful landing,may Canada favour you and yours.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
ASHELA said:

Thank God for a smooth landing experience. Enjoy your new home.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
ASHELA said:

Ashela, congratulations to you and your entire family for this glorious and record landing. What a sweet landing experience. I join all the members of this honourable house to wish you all da best of best in beautiful Canada 'city'.
Cheers

Dada-Karma

Mikeyflexy

Jan 26, 2012
ASHELA said:

After disembarking we passed through passport control where our visas were cancelled and then we were off to section for immigrants. We were th only african family landing at that time enough people from different countries were landing with us I think we all got off from the same flight. After about 20minutes wait it was our turn, we answered some questions signed our own copy of COPR gave address for delivery of our PR cards and we were welcomed to Canada just like that !!!! the whole process took about 10 minutes no question about POF or Goods accompanying list.

congrats ashela on ur landing. I tap into this testimony, you shall enjoy the good of the land.

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Hello Everyone If You need to get your transcripts and certificate from any school in Nigeria without setting a foot there PM me.
If You Are Having Pof Issues Pm Me So We Can Talk.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
@ ASHELA - Big congratulations to you and your family on the safe landing. May you find help wherever you turn to.

ASHELA

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2011
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/2/2014
Med's Done....
28/02/2014
Passport Req..
1/4/2014
VISA ISSUED...
30/4/2014
LANDED..........
june 2014
Thanks All and i say a big AMEN to your prayers.
@Gentle Andrew yes we flew Lufthansa but through IOM so the price was greatly reduced,we got up to 400k difference than when booking with the airline ourselves.
Calgary has so many programs and subsidies for new immigrants we are still settling down and adjusting to the weather, its summer but cold still dey catch person ::) ::)me i no understand ooo I can't begin to imagine how winter will be.