+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Stella M

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUL 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
SEPT 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
JAN 2014
Med's Done....
FEB 2014
Interview........
Waived by His grace
Passport Req..
AUG 2014
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 2014
LANDED..........
SOON
Congratulations Kanulia27 and Mikeyflexy...the Lord is indeed good!

Accra more updates this week IJN....the wait is killing!!!

Stella M

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUL 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
SEPT 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
JAN 2014
Med's Done....
FEB 2014
Interview........
Waived by His grace
Passport Req..
AUG 2014
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 2014
LANDED..........
SOON
Hello,

Send Accra CSE through this link

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=accra&_ga=1.222070104.1548160415.1382531095

All the best!

canada4mind said:
PER and AOR were sent through centralized-intake-office @ cic.gc.ca email contact. Now that our applications are presumed to have left the CIC for AVO, how do I contact AVO about a change of status?

Fossy2014

Jun 2, 2014
Hi All,

This is my very first post, and I am super excited to share what I've learnt so far and to share the entire FSWP journey with you guys. May God come through for us all as we aspire and push for a better future.

Just a quick update about my application - Only managed to send my application last week (haven't received information on the exact date and time it was received by CIC, but by my estimation it should have been received latest June 12th). I applied under the NOC 0111 (I was torn between 0013 and 1111). I am hoping that was the best one to go with.

What do you guys think?

I did used a bank draft for payment, so I guess I wouldn't know when they charge my account, but by God's grace it should be soon. So how soon would I get any indication of being within cap? I am very eager for any news you guys might have with regards to the whole process.

Would you guys say that that 0111 is a hot NOC this year?

Awaiting your response

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
Stella M said:
Congratulations Kanulia27 and Mikeyflexy...the Lord is indeed good!

Accra more updates this week IJN....the wait is killing!!!
Thanks Stella. Begin to prepare becos yours is on the way. Just keep busy nd time will pass quickly.

Fossy2014

Jun 2, 2014
By the way, a big congratulations Kanulia! This is truly a testimony and a huge encouragement to us. God is indeed awesome and true to His word.

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
Fossy2014 said:
By the way, a big congratulations Kanulia! This is truly a testimony and a huge encouragement to us. God is indeed awesome and true to His word.
Thanks. Yours shall be hitch free nd speedy IJN

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Fossy2014 said:
Hi All,

This is my very first post, and I am super excited to share what I've learnt so far and to share the entire FSWP journey with you guys. May God come through for us all as we aspire and push for a better future.

Just a quick update about my application - Only managed to send my application last week (haven't received information on the exact date and time it was received by CIC, but by my estimation it should have been received latest June 12th). I applied under the NOC 0111 (I was torn between 0013 and 1111). I am hoping that was the best one to go with.

What do you guys think?

I did used a bank draft for payment, so I guess I wouldn't know when they charge my account, but by God's grace it should be soon. So how soon would I get any indication of being within cap? I am very eager for any news you guys might have with regards to the whole process.
News from CIC is within 5 weeks earliest and 16 weeks if late after application submission.
Just keep eagle eyes on your email(Always check Spam/Junk as well)

Awaiting your response

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Fossy2014 said:
Hi All,

What do you guys think?

Awaiting your response
Hi, fortunate for you to have submitted already in one of the newly eligible NOCs. You're well ahead of the pack and if youraapplication is complete, you're surely in cap. Expect to read about a lot more people sending in applications for your NOC as from late July when more IELTS and ECA results are ready. Finance NOCS are usually hot, most likely all will be caped by late August to early September. But these are justmy oopinions, all the best with your application.

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
All praise and glory be to God who is ,was and is to come, who causes us to triumph at all times.
My family and i landed in Toronto on saturday 14th june 2014 at about 4:30pm canadian time.

The journey started at about 11:30pm on 13th june at MMIA via turkish airline. Service on board was execllent. We arrived instanbul after about 5 hrs of flight. We boarded air Canada after 3hrs to Toronto. Service on board was excellent and flight turbulent free, we landed after about 9hrs of flight.

Landing process was smooth and completed in about 45minutes with no question asked about POF.

We want to appreciate everybody that has helped to make this dream a reality.......we pray for all expecting one update or the other that our expectations will not be cut short in Jesus name.

We did our SIN registration today(monday)........and wao Canada is beautiful.......tommorrow we ll be going to a school in the neighbourhood to see if my 5yr old son can start school even though school is vacating in 2weeks

Canada is beautiful though its cold even as this is supposed to be summer.

xtreme

Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
emmy_est said:
All praise and glory be to God who is ,was and is to come, who causes us to triumph at all times.
My family and i landed in Toronto on saturday 14th june 2014 at about 4:30pm canadian time.

The journey started at about 11:30pm on 13th june at MMIA via turkish airline. Service on board was execllent. We arrived instanbul after about 5 hrs of flight. We boarded air Canada after 3hrs to Toronto. Service on board was excellent and flight turbulent free, we landed after about 9hrs of flight.

Landing process was smooth and completed in about 45minutes with no question asked about POF.

We want to appreciate everybody that has helped to make this dream a reality.......we pray for all expecting one update or the other that our expectations will not be cut short in Jesus name.

We did our SIN registration today(monday)........and wao Canada is beautiful.......tommorrow we ll be going to a school in the neighbourhood to see if my 5yr old son can start school even though school is vacating in 2weeks

Congrats on the successful landing, may you be highly favoured in the land, Amen

CBB

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
...... Rev Pere Colineau, Cotonou BP02504.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2012
Doc's Request.
25-02-2014 with Med Req
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
I dont know
IELTS Request
Did IELTS Dec 2011
File Transfer...
Cant remember
Med's Request
25-02-2014
Med's Done....
05-03-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Summer 2014
emmy_est said:

Congratulations. May God favor u as you continue to excel in your new country.

Fossy2014

Jun 2, 2014
Congratulations Emmy-est. I thank God for seeing you through the process and safe journey to Canada. May the rest of the journey be hitch-free- I pray your life in Canada would be better than your expectations. You will prosper in the land and will not be put to shame. God's favour is your portion.

Kanulia! Thanks so much, I tap into your anointing o. Lol

Pipishusband- you are quite knowledgable in this whole FSWP process, thanks for your word of encouragement.

Does anyone have any idea of what the timeline would be like for the 2014 FSWP? I gather that previous FSWP stretched about 30-36 months. With the new improved procedures put in place by the Canadian government, can we expect that 2014 FSWP would be completed within 24 months?

What are your thoughts guys?

A friend of mine who landed in Canada last year, did his application through the London office and he literally was done within 18 months (FSWP 2012, I think). I hope that is our testimony in this latest FSWP.

Top of the morning to you all, and have a great day!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Fossy2014 said:
Congratulations Emmy-est. I thank God for seeing you through the process and safe journey to Canada. May the rest of the journey be hitch-free- I pray your life in Canada would be better than your expectations. You will prosper in the land and will not be put to shame. God's favour is your portion.

Kanulia! Thanks so much, I tap into your anointing o. Lol

Pipishusband- you are quite knowledgable in this whole FSWP process, thanks for your word of encouragement.

Does anyone have any idea of what the timeline would be like for the 2014 FSWP? I gather that previous FSWP stretched about 30-36 months. With the new improved procedures put in place by the Canadian government, can we expect that 2014 FSWP would be completed within 24 months?

What are your thoughts guys?

A friend of mine who landed in Canada last year, did his application through the London office and he literally was done within 18 months (FSWP 2012, I think). I hope that is our testimony in this latest FSWP.

Top of the morning to you all, and have a great day!
Hi, processing times for applications are subject to various factors like last year there was a labor strike by CIC workers. Even oyinbo have aluta issues, lol. Although the Canadian government has committed to ensuring that the processing of FSW 2014 is completed in less than year, it is really up to the local VOs.
For instance, I'm aware two people who indicated Ottawa VO (in Canada) have received medical request! This means their next step is passport request for PR visa stamping. Process concluded in about 2 months for them most likely.
Then you have VO like New Delhi and Accra who take awhile to review applications and are more likely to conduct detailed checks. New Delhi is notorious for physical check at your place of work while Accra is known to confirm proof of funds. There are a huge number of applicants through these VOs so more time is spent processing their files.
But not to worry, we have applied and by God's grace, our applications are complete and eligible for transfer to Accra. No matter how long, destiny can never be denied. All the best to us, God bless. :)

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
Congrats may u be favored beyond ur wildest dreams. GBU

emmy_est said:

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
emmy_est said:

Congratulations!!!!. Welcome to your new home and country. I guess you will take few days to adjust to Canada environment - because of the jet lag experience. It has finally ended well.