+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
GENTLEANDREW said:
I really say a big amen to that.Be prayerful and expect the best soon.Cheers!
Amen and thanks

CBB

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
...... Rev Pere Colineau, Cotonou BP02504.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2012
Doc's Request.
25-02-2014 with Med Req
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
I dont know
IELTS Request
Did IELTS Dec 2011
File Transfer...
Cant remember
Med's Request
25-02-2014
Med's Done....
05-03-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Summer 2014
Amyyy said:
. But seriously how can one leave such an amount idle in his/her account like that. I think AVO is more concerned with what you earn per monthly and per annum. For instance if you are a family of 4 you should be earning upto 3.5m or more per annum cos that s d amount stated on their website that a family of 4 should at least have(when converted to nig currency or so). Dangote does not have idle money in his acct ooo. Lollll. That s why they usually ask for the updated POF.that s my tot sha....

8) :) ;) :D ;D 8) ;D :D ;) :)

Amyyy, i think i want to agree with you here.
A very close friend and a colleague here in Cotonou got his PRV last year and he didnt leave his POF in his account to fallow. He was actually building a house and he was drawing funds steadily from his account and his monthly pay was also entering same account steady. I think the VO wants to know that you have a steady job that is capable of meeting the needs of your family and at the same time, you could afford to make some savings. Once your annual take home, as stated in your employment verification letter, meets the above, and you have activity in your account, and you can show proof of being economically established in your home country (my friend included Land documents etc in his updated POF), you are good to go. Mo123 has a good point, but from where we stand today, with so many things to pursue, who can really afford to keep #3.5m for more than...............?

My views only, though!

CBB

:) ;) :D ;D 8) ;D :D ;) :)

CBB

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2012
Doc's Request.
25-02-2014 with Med Req
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
I dont know
IELTS Request
Did IELTS Dec 2011
File Transfer...
Cant remember
Med's Request
25-02-2014
Med's Done....
05-03-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Summer 2014
kanulia27 said:
Yes my spouse 2wice and he was refused. We acknowledged this in our application with the refusal letters
8) ;D :D ;) :) ;) :D ;D 8)

Kanulia27,
Do not despair, your PPR is on the way and will arrive shortly.
Two TRV refusals does not amount to constant refusal anytime you apply. It simply means that you've not been able to convince the VO to decide in your favor. I was refused a French (Schengen) visa sometime ago due to invalid travel insurance. I applied again within the space of 2 weeks and was given and i travelled with it. I applied again at a much more later date to visit a friend in Pau and was refused - same embassy! Their actual working parameters are not known but if you are sincere in your application, avoid common mistakes and arrange your supporting documentations well with no wayo wayo or falsification, then you are good to go. Just garnish it with prayers and more prayers when you encounter delays and my brother, you are good to go. Kanulia27, i know your case has been settled by God. Your expectations and that of every other person in this forum shall not be cut off. AVO has a case to answer before God until we all are settled, and settled well! IJN Amen! So please relax for it is done in your favor.

CBB

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
CBB said:

Kanulia27,
Two TRV refusals does not amount to constant refusal anytime you apply. It simply means that you've not been able to convince the VO to decide in your favor. I was refused a French (Schengen) visa sometime ago due to invalid travel insurance. I applied again within the space of 2 weeks and was given and i travelled with it. I applied again at a much more later date to visit a friend in Pau and was refused - same embassy! Their actual working parameters are not known but if you are sincere in your application, avoid common mistakes and arrange your supporting documentations well with no wayo wayo or falsification, then you are good to go. Just garnish it with prayers and more prayers when you encounter delays and my brother, you are good to go. Kanulia27, i know your case has been settled by God. Your expectations and that of every other person in this forum shall not be cut off. AVO has a case to answer before God until we all are settled, and settled well! IJN Amen! So please relax for it is done in your favor.

CBB

Thank you CBB I am so encouraged. Yesterday I was down cast but my spirit is lifted and my faith renewed. He who began this God work will bring it to a good end. I know He loves us so much and has only the best stored 4 us. I know He is dotting i's nd crossing t's 4 us all.
I cannot wait to share the testimony of this journey. Your own process will be hitch free nd speedy IJN

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
CBB said:

Kanulia27,

CBB

CBB and every one plsssss PRAISE GOD WITH ME as I just sent ur message I got the PPR mail. How can I thank God.
The darkest hour is indeed that closest to dawn as I just told u last nite was hell 4 me

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanulia27 said:
CBB and every one plsssss PRAISE GOD WITH ME as I just sent ur message I got the PPR mail. How can I thank God.
The darkest hour is indeed that closest to dawn as I just told u last nite was hell 4 me

Wow as if they were reading our message exchanges•Thank God for you ooooo•The battle is over•

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
God is faithful

kanulia27 said:
God is indeed faithful kanulia27. You've generated quite a stir on this thread in the past 24hrs and God has heard your cry. Thank God for your faith. These Accra visa officers no go kill person oh! Which kain thing sef? Na only dem? Thank God for you and your family kanulia27. I'm happy for you. The darkest hour is indeed that closest to dawn! Enjoy. ;D ;D ;D ;D

coolK

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
LANDED..........
jan. 2015 ( by the special grace of God)
kanulia27 said:

Wow U can imagine, I woke up today reading the replys and I felt like God when will it be. I imagine myself in ur shoes. All the same Glory be to God.
Congrats to you and ur family

CBB

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2012
Doc's Request.
25-02-2014 with Med Req
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
I dont know
IELTS Request
Did IELTS Dec 2011
File Transfer...
Cant remember
Med's Request
25-02-2014
Med's Done....
05-03-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Summer 2014
kanulia27 said:

Praise God. This is a proof that God is alive and able to attend to all our needs.
I am so happy for you. Praise God!
Others in waiting, get ready for the rain of positive responses. NOW is the time!

CBB

Mo123

Jun 9, 2014
kanulia27 said:
God does answers prayers....Congratulations!

Mo123

Jun 9, 2014
CBB said:

A very close friend and a colleague here in Cotonou got his PRV last year and he didnt leave his POF in his account to fallow. He was actually building a house and he was drawing funds steadily from his account and his monthly pay was also entering same account steady. I think the VO wants to know that you have a steady job that is capable of meeting the needs of your family and at the same time, you could afford to make some savings. Once your annual take home, as stated in your employment verification letter, meets the above, and you have activity in your account, and you can show proof of being economically established in your home country (my friend included Land documents etc in his updated POF), you are good to go. Mo123 has a good point, but from where we stand today, with so many things to pursue, who can really afford to keep #3.5m for more than...............?

My views only, though!

CBB

Well the visa officers are great psychologists and they have lots of experience on these issues. Really from what I know or gathered, they want to see your bank balance not even your statement of account ( statement of account explains how money enters or leaves your account). Because you may as well spend all the money in your statement of account before you leave your country to Canada. The VO are more concerned about the money you will bring to Canada to settle down for the first few months, while you are still looking for job. That is why most time at the point of entry In Canada, when you are landing they ask you to show your money to settle down. Because to be frank, the first few months in Canada can be tough, if you don't have enough money...That's just by the side.

Often times you may not use physical money as POF you can use , stocks, bonds, investments... If you them. These are safer to use, because most times you have this kind of monetary value locked in one place. I've heard people using their Pension funds, people using their home loans or mortgage, land,.... But one thing is sure, you have t o be discrete or be wise with what you do.

And also mind you, visa offices differs and most especially the visa officers, some can be very thorough and some may not and I think that is why we need prayers. But from our own side as applicants, let us try our best to meet their requirements till the end of the process. Ki Olorun ko ran wa lowo...May God help us.

9ja4dLord

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
kanulia27 said:
wow. . . . Just in time. Congratulationsssssssssssssss

9ja4dLord

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
CBB said:

My views only, though!

CBB

My sentiments exactly. I know I applied to go to Canada but I won't put my life on hold while waiting for them. I am spending my money and investing as the need arises. if they need to see any updated POF I will provide it ASAP but if they want me to leave the money in the account for so long, then I will tell them to follow Oshiomole's advise to the widow in Benin.

Mo123

Jun 9, 2014
Amyyy said:
. But seriously how can one leave such an amount idle in his/her account like that. I think AVO is more concerned with what you earn per monthly and per annum. For instance if you are a family of 4 you should be earning upto 3.5m or more per annum cos that s d amount stated on their website that a family of 4 should at least have(when converted to nig currency or so). Dangote does not have idle money in his acct ooo. Lollll. That s why they usually ask for the updated POF.that s my tot sha....
Well, it may not be easy to keep such a large junk of money lying idle in a bank account. Well I want to believe that is why they suggested other means as POF on the form.
Another thought...Visa offices or visa officers differs. With my case nobody requested for an updated POF....So one may not be so lucky. That's why is better to play by the rules and requirements till the end.
Another thought...There are so many people moving in into Canada from different countries (not only Nigeria or Africa). So it may surprise you that lots of people has such money in their account :)

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
kanulia27 said:
COngratulationsssss.......what a blessed conclusion....Indeed your FAITH has made you whole!!!!