+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
HOPEFULLY ALL SHALL BE WELL.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
imani007 said:
Hello Guys,

Please i have a question. Can i send additional documents to CIC after i have sent my application FSW2014. I applied last year but was not in cap, and i got a UCI number on my returned forms, can i quote this in a cover letter when sending the additional documents. Thanks a lot. :)
Hi, unless you are specifically requested to send additional documents, don't bother as nobody will treat it. You will only be asked to send additional documents if required, after your file has been sent to your VO. If your application was returned last year and not refused, you don't need to quote the UCI. There is no where in the instructions where you are required to do so. All the best.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
imani007 said:
Hello Guys,

Please i have a question. Can i send additional documents to CIC after i have sent my application FSW2014. I applied last year but was not in cap, and i got a UCI number on my returned forms, can i quote this in a cover letter when sending the additional documents. Thanks a lot. :)
Worry less about your UCI.......it's not a ground for denial or refusal.
Cheers.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
gabrilla said:
Hakpoguma, congratulations as you have finally landed, may God be praised
Thank you @Gabrilla. My landing was great - no evidence of POF was requested. We are settling down gradually - To God be the glory.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
jodav3 said:
Pipis Husband,

I don't seem to agree with your position that Agent is not needed. But for the help of an Agent, I will not be where I am today after doing it myself and was rejected. The forum we are all enjoying today was made possible by an Agent who is doing so much to help us achieve our dreams.
Seconded.....some applicants don't like taking risk with regards to their completed application submission - they just don't want an issues from CIC, hence they engage the experts. Most potential applicants do not have the level of understanding with regards to CIC rules at the time of filing in their applications.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Congratulations to my people - M5, Olamide, vmacc on the receipt of your PPR. Sorry for the delay in my congratulatory message to you all. I have been very busy settling down with my family - after I landed Calgary over 10 days ago. Na God oh!!!. This place fine, nor be small. I am 80% done with settlement challenges. ;D ;D.

To my greatest @Teejeez - I hail oh ;D ;D ;D. You almost cracked my ribs laughing when I read your post. Please don't worry - Na turn by turn!!. Your own day of celebration is around the corner, IJNA. AVO nor get choice oh- dem go will release your PPR soon 8), since they know you will add value to this great country.

To all still expecting - pls hang in there. It will definately come - just ensure you undergo the required courses from the University of Patience. VC Dada-Karma will give you further details on next step ;D ;D..

My people - I hail oh!. Na God only.

Whilst undergoing my landing process, I asked the immigration officer attending to me, why were they so slow in processing PRV for applicants - the lady just smiled and said ' for PRV status, no one in the VO is in a hurry to process same, since it requires careful evaluation and checklist completion process (info requirement + verification status completion) to determine next stage in the entire approval chain until PRV is received by an applicant. The VO must be satisfied with every info submitted for a file that was submitted - else nothing happens. She said - in this country, no body is in a hurry, believe me...and she smiled and said Congratulations and welcome to Canada.

Cheers, HAA

9ja4dLord

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
imani007 said:
Hello Guys,

I don't know about sending additional documents and like Pipis husband said - why do you want to send additional documents if they did not request for it?
About UCI - You can quote your UCI number as requested in item #3 of the Generic Application Form (IMM0008). It doesn't make any difference though.

imani007

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-02-2016
Thanks
Pipis Husband,9ja4dLord and Kollins for the reply. Cheers

9ja4dLord

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
ritaliciously said:
looool, @ 9ja4dlord. They shldnt go into coma ooo. We need updates from them. Thanks guys for ur valuable responses to my question.
I didn't send them into coma so you should just thank me for sneaking caffeine and some sapele water into their diet so that they can get excited and meet up with our requests.

ASHELA

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2011
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/2/2014
Med's Done....
28/02/2014
Passport Req..
1/4/2014
VISA ISSUED...
30/4/2014
LANDED..........
june 2014
fly7251 said:
Congratulations to Olamide, Temi, Vmaac and M5 i want to believe more ppr's and other updates will flow very soon. Lets hang on guys!
Amen.

Na true sef Fly where have been since all this while

ASHELA

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2011
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/2/2014
Med's Done....
28/02/2014
Passport Req..
1/4/2014
VISA ISSUED...
30/4/2014
LANDED..........
june 2014
Congrats M5, Vmacc , Olamide and others.

Please my people that are still awaiting PPR for those that have not done evaluation of their degrees using WES and others its best to start now while waiting , so by the time you have your PRVs there will be really nothing much delaying you. Even sef you can start doing your shopping for clothes and other non perishable items.

Balinga

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Good morning All. I submitted my application yesterday. I pray to hear good news by God's grace. I wish evrybody the best. How long does it normally take to hear from them after d submission?

NOTE: I have a strange feeling that I didn't sign my fees payment form. What is the implication? What can I do?

teejeez

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2011
AOR Received.
28 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31st Jan 2014
Med's Done....
12 Feb 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
2nd SEPTEMBER 2014
VISA ISSUED...
6th OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2014
Hakpoguma said:
Congratulations to my people - M5, Olamide, vmacc on the receipt of your PPR. Sorry for the delay in my congratulatory message to you all. I have been very busy settling down with my family - after I landed Calgary over 10 days ago. Na God oh!!!. This place fine, nor be small. I am 80% done with settlement challenges. ;D ;D.

To my greatest @ Teejeez - I hail oh ;D ;D ;D. You almost cracked my ribs laughing when I read your post. Please don't worry - Na turn by turn!!. Your own day of celebration is around the corner, IJNA. AVO nor get choice oh- dem go will release your PPR soon 8), since they know you will add value to this great country.

To all still expecting - pls hang in there. It will definately come - just ensure you undergo the required courses from the University of Patience. VC Dada-Karma will give you further details on next step ;D ;D..

greatest pro chancellor of the university of patience man must just keep hope alive jare. person wey me and am start this process together and within the same NOC got her prv since January. I know surely it will come in due season, infact they have no choice. we are coming to join you bro and soon.

My people - I hail oh!. Na God only.

Whilst undergoing my landing process, I asked the immigration officer attending to me, why were they so slow in processing PRV for applicants - the lady just smiled and said ' for PRV status, no one in the VO is in a hurry to process same, since it requires careful evaluation and checklist completion process (info requirement + verification status completion) to determine next stage in the entire approval chain until PRV is received by an applicant. The VO must be satisfied with every info submitted for a file that was submitted - else nothing happens. She said - in this country, no body is in a hurry, believe me...and she smiled and said Congratulations and welcome to Canada.

Cheers, HAA

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
fly7251 said:
My Sister, I just dey o oo. Still dey expect Accra's positive update.

Worry not, it will come.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Balinga said:
Good morning All. I submitted my application yesterday. I pray to hear good news by God's grace. I wish evrybody the best. How long does it normally take to hear from them after d submission?

NOTE: I have a strange feeling that I didn't sign my fees payment form. What is the implication? What can I do?

If truly you did not sign it,it is tantamount to you telling them that you do not agree for them to withdraw the money.This might make them return it.