+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
fly7251 said:
Congratulations to Olamide, Temi, Vmaac and M5 i want to believe more ppr's and other updates will flow very soon. Lets hang on guys!

A big congratulations to Olamide, Temi, Vmaac, M5 and others whose name I didn't mention, please, it is not intentional.

@ fly7251 long time, what is happening?

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Pipis Husband said:
With all the noise CIC has been making about avoiding unscrupulous agents, I wonder why people are using agents at all.

The instructions are very simple, there is nothing an agent can do that we can not do for our selves. All the succesful applicants I know sorted out their stuff themselves. Please advise your friend to read the instructions, fill the application forms and provide the necessary documents and submit on his own. You don't need an agent to read english and fill forms.
All the best.
Pipis Husband,

I don't seem to agree with your position that Agent is not needed. But for the help of an Agent, I will not be where I am today after doing it myself and was rejected. The forum we are all enjoying today was made possible by an Agent who is doing so much to help us achieve our dreams.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Temi said:
Men and brethren....... I got a mail on 24th march from accra for an interview together with my friend and colleague olamide1. It was scary as we got no idea as reason for this. In April the interview was postponed to today.

We got to accra with our wives two days earlier to feel the city of Accra.

We had the interview this morning with an highly professional and polite VO.
Beloved..... It was all meant to clarify some commonality between myself and my friend.

THE LORD GOD OF BEGINNING AND THE ENDING. The Lion of the tribe of Juda, the HIM that was and is and is to come.

The LORD of all flesh. I mean ,THE ALMIGHT GOD!!! got my PRV delivered to me and family right at AVO desk this afternoon.
This is my account of this GOD's own project since 2.5 years ago.
My sincere appreciation goes to the VC emeritus Happoguna. Madam Gabrella, jodav, ekundapsy, omo naija, and many wonderful people on this forum.

Temi, congratulations, am sooooooooooooo happy for you ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D ;D

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Hakpoguma, congratulations as you have finally landed, may God be praised

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
jodav3 said:
Pipis Husband,

I don't seem to agree with your position that Agent is not needed. But for the help of an Agent, I will not be where I am today after doing it myself and was rejected. The forum we are all enjoying today was made possible by an Agent who is doing so much to help us achieve our dreams.
Jodav3, that does not discount the fact that you could have done it yourself if you simply corrected what you did wrong from your earlier application. You forget a good number of applicants treat their applications themsleves and succeed. While acknowledging that there are cases where agents can assist, the fact remains there are too many unscrupulous elements out there taking advantsge of helpless applicants.

I'm glad you suceeded with your application, cheers.

fly7251

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2011
Med's Request
03-02-2014
Med's Done....
20-02-2014
gabrilla said:
A big congratulations to Olamide, Temi, Vmaac, M5 and others whose name I didn't mention, please, it is not intentional.

@ fly7251 long time, what is happening?
My Sister, I just dey o oo. Still dey expect Accra's positive update.

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
You clearly don't need an agent to make a successful application. Jodav the fact you got it wrong the at d first time of asking was simply because you did not adhere to one or more of the 'must do" instructions that were stated in the detailed guide. CIC also provides a Checklist which applicants are expected to use as a further check/ guide before mailing their applications. This forum is very wonderful and helpful but the existence of this forum does not in any way have an effect on the ability of people to easily and successfully make applications.

New applicants, please just read the guide. The agents do just that and nothing more.

jodav3 said:
Pipis Husband,

fly7251

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2011
Med's Request
03-02-2014
Med's Done....
20-02-2014
nanonye said:
You clearly don't need an agent to make a successful application. Jodav the fact you got it wrong the at d first time of asking was simply because you did not adhere to one or more of the 'must do" instructions that were stated in the detailed guide. CIC also provides a Checklist which applicants are expected to use as a further check/ guide before mailing their applications. This forum is very wonderful and helpful but the existence of this forum does not in any way have an effect on the ability of people to easily and successfully make applications.

New applicants, please just read the guide. The agents do just that and nothing more.
Please lets get it right, I did my FSW application without an agent i.e by myself. But We have to understand that we are all different individuals with different circumstances, some people enjoy the luxury of using an agent (of course a qualified agent) while some prefer to go the DIY way. In a nutshell, over opinions may not matter here, different strokes for different folks. Therefore, in respect to Jodav's perspective and for the sake of diplomacy, i would suggest that while we have rightfully expressed our opinion to DIY, we should also not discountenance the possibilities of using genuine agents, especially for those who require it

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
Ameeen. It's our week 4 favor and good news IJN

:D
Stella M said:
Accra VO you have been sleeping oooo. I declare you wake up this week and send out pours of updates IJN. Men are waiting anxiously now!

Pschweeeeeeeeeeee

AirMan

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jodav3 said:
Pipis Husband,

Whilst your success story with an agent is nice, in reality, every information required for completing the forms and application is available online. Thsi is the point Pipis was making. It's all good though

Gracetrust

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Stella M said:
Accra VO you have been sleeping oooo. I declare you wake up this week and send out pours of updates IJN. Men are waiting anxiously now!

Pschweeeeeeeeeeee
Amen. We are waiting for the good news.

Lolapking

Apr 23, 2014
LANDED..........
im surprised that people are applying to canada using a south african agent.... this forum u are is by A RENOWN CANADIAN IMMIGRATION LAWYER...CAMPBELL COHEN... they did good job for me to secure my visa with my family... they are very professional and efficient... they are based in canada... check their home page... www.canadavisa.com

9ja4dLord

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Stella M said:

Pschweeeeeeeeeeee
Amen and Amen...... It's like they have moved beyond sleeping to being in coma, but I join my faith with your to declare and decree an overdose of caffeine into their system. OK.. just a dash of caffeine..... so that they won't start misbehaving.

ritaliciously

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 MARCH-2014
AOR Received.
PER 23 APRIL-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
03-11-2014
looool, @9ja4dlord. They shldnt go into coma ooo. We need updates from them. Thanks guys for ur valuable responses to my question.

imani007

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-02-2016
Hello Guys,

Please i have a question. Can i send additional documents to CIC after i have sent my application FSW2014. I applied last year but was not in cap, and i got a UCI number on my returned forms, can i quote this in a cover letter when sending the additional documents. Thanks a lot. :)