+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Balinga said:
Hello All. I just joined this morning. It's good to be here. Heard a lot about the group. thanks.
Hi, you're very welcome. :) Have you submitted an application to the FSW? How's it going?

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Balinga said:
Hello All. I just joined this morning. It's good to be here. Heard a lot about the group. thanks.
Balinga welcome, hope your stay is profitable. Congratulations to those who received PRV. May the journey continue to be smooth.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Temi said:
Men and brethren....... I got a mail on 24th march from accra for an interview together with my friend and colleague olamide1. It was scary as we got no idea as reason for this. In April the interview was postponed to today.

We got to accra with our wives two days earlier to feel the city of Accra.

We had the interview this morning with an highly professional and polite VO.
Beloved..... It was all meant to clarify some commonality between myself and my friend.

THE LORD GOD OF BEGINNING AND THE ENDING. The Lion of the tribe of Juda, the HIM that was and is and is to come.

The LORD of all flesh. I mean ,THE ALMIGHT GOD!!! got my PRV delivered to me and family right at AVO desk this afternoon.
This is my account of this GOD's own project since 2.5 years ago.
My sincere appreciation goes to the VC emeritus Happoguna. Madam Gabrella, jodav, ekundapsy, omo naija, and many wonderful people on this forum.
Temi,

What a relief! My heart has been with you and Olamide. Victory at last. I have been preoccupied with landing prep and just visit the forum now after some days. CONGRATS brother, to him be all the glory, honour and praise forever and ever.

Balinga

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Thank you Pipis Husband and Floxzy. I should be submitting my application in a day or two. Submitted last year but was rejected cos maximum limit had been reached. Is it compulsory that all my supporting documents are certified by a notary public? I had them certified last year (July 2013). Can i use the same certified copies of last year? Or do i have to certify them again? thanks for your assistance people.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Balinga said:
Thank you Pipis Husband and Floxzy. I should be submitting my application in a day or two. Submitted last year but was rejected cos maximum limit had been reached. Is it compulsory that all my supporting documents are certified by a notary public? I had them certified last year (July 2013). Can i use the same certified copies of last year? Or do i have to certify them again? thanks for your assistance people.
Hi, I also got my application returned last year after the cap was reached. A lot of people say they didn't notarise all their photocopies but there are also a lot of people who notarised all their photocopies. Based on the advice of my friend who notarised all his own (FSW 2010) and is now in Canada with his PR visa, I did the same. And yes, I used all the same photocopies from last year except for my son's passport since I got him a new passprt last month so I had a new copy notarised. I also got a new reference letter for my current job and had the copy notarised. Every other copy was recycled. :D

Gracetrust

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
CBB said:
Good day peeps.
Please join me in praying to God for AVO to let us go. I am getting a bit shaky and i can no longer hold the excitement of a dream that gradually turning into a reality. I can see a heavy downpour of positive responses from AVO. Join me in praying and praising God for His good work.
AVO, AVO, AVO i command you, LET US GO! IJN Amen!
AaaaaMmmmmmmmEeeeeeeNnnnn. IJN

Gracetrust

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
kanulia27 said:
Please are they people on this forum who have a similar time line as mine ie who did medical since November 2013 who are yet to recieve passport requests. Pls reply thanks
Kanuilla, I did my medical on 7th of Nov. and expecting passport request.

Cheers

Gracetrust

EmFor

Sep 18, 2013
Hello,

I have a friend with OND & HND in Engineering. Do you think it can used adjudged by the evaluation guys to be equal to a Canadian degree? Just wondering if he can apply for FSWP 2014.

Anticipate your responses.

Best regards

EmFor

Sep 18, 2013
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, I also got my application returned last year after the cap was reached. A lot of people say they didn't notarise all their photocopies but there are also a lot of people who notarised all their photocopies. Based on the advice of my friend who notarised all his own (FSW 2010) and is now in Canada with his PR visa, I did the same. And yes, I used all the same photocopies from last year except for my son's passport since I got him a new passprt last month so I had a new copy notarised. I also got a new reference letter for my current job and had the copy notarised. Every other copy was recycled. :D

In my 2013 I used certified copies that I had earlier used in 2011. The new things were just the reference letters. Just waiting for LVO to contact me as per medicals & visa.

Goodluck but not Jonathan

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
Thank u Gracetrust. Now I know I am not alone which is why I loveee this forum. Its clear AVO doesn't follow any particular pattern because it clearly over 6 months 4 you and almost same 4 me. I command them to respond favorable to us IJN
Gracetrust link=topic=30420.msg3135804#msg3135804 date=1400161105]
Kanuilla, I did my medical on 7th of Nov. and expecting passport request.

Cheers

Gracetrust
[/quote]

Balinga

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Many thanks Pipis Husband and Emfor.
pipis Husband, that means you have submitted for the current year already. I have to hurry up o, feeling like I'm far behind already. So i'll just notarise the new documents, good. my application must follow Papis Husband's sharp-sharp. Someone please tell me I'm not late already.

Secondly, in completing the "Additional Family Information" Form (IMM 5406) for spouse, whose name will be in the Applicant field? The applicant or the spouse? Does anyone understand that please?

Loofy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
Balinga said:
Many thanks Pipis Husband and Emfor.
pipis Husband, that means you have submitted for the current year already. I have to hurry up o, feeling like I'm far behind already. So i'll just notarise the new documents, good. my application must follow Papis Husband's sharp-sharp. Someone please tell me I'm not late already.

Secondly, in completing the "Additional Family Information" Form (IMM 5406) for spouse, whose name will be in the Applicant field? The applicant or the spouse? Does anyone understand that please?
Additional family form for spouse,your spouse appears as principal applicant and principal applicant signs as spouse.the family info included there should be that of the spouse.

EmFor

Sep 18, 2013
Hello,

I have a friend with OND & HND in Engineering. Do you think it can used adjudged by the evaluation guys to be equal to a Canadian degree? Just wondering if he can apply for FSWP 2014.

Anticipate your responses.

Best regards

Balinga

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Thanks a lot loofy. I got that.