+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
iya ibeji said:
i have 57points but they still refused me
Iya ibeji, it is well. Don't let it dampen ur spirit. Maybe u shd consider FSW2014. Your IELTs for QSW should still be valid. So only WES n POF are d additions

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
NwaMarie said:
Yesoooooo!! We are ready for the rain of MRs, PPRs, PRVs.

And I must not fail to congratulate you gabrilla. :) :) :) :)

Cheers
NwaMarie, thank you, yours is coming soon.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
My dearest forumities,
To the glory of God Almighty, this is to announce the arrival of my PRV and COPR via DHL this morning- they delivered same to my home.

My family and I are indeed very grateful to God for making it possible for us to be at this stage in our lives. We started and ended well with our PRVs for me and the rest of the family. This has been one of my life's greatest dream and aspiration - God finally answered and approved my prayers. I am so so delighted.

For everyone still waiting, your time of rejoicing shall come also in Jesus Name, Amen. It is just a matter of time.

My people, I hail ooooo. Cheers, HAA.

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Hakpoguma said:
My dearest forumities,
To the glory of God Almighty, this is to announce the arrival of my PRV and COPR via DHL this morning- they delivered same to my home.

My family and I are indeed very grateful to God for making it possible for us to be at this stage in our lives. We started and ended well with our PRVs for me and the rest of the family. This has been one of my life's greatest dream and aspiration - God finally answered and approved my prayers. I am so so delighted.

For everyone still waiting, your time of rejoicing shall come also in Jesus Name, Amen. It is just a matter of time.

congratulations

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
Hakpoguma said:
My dearest forumities,

Congratulations and Amen to your prayers.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Hakpoguma said:
My dearest forumities,

HAA, make I follow you announce that my passport with the coveted Ugwu leave was delivered at my 'door mouth' this morning. Somehow, DHL did not disappoint. I dedicate it to God and all forumites.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Hakpoguma said:
My dearest forumities,

CONGRATULATIONS HAA to you and your family. I'm happy for you. And a BIG AMEN to your prayer for those of us in waiting.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
jodav3 said:
HAA, make I follow you announce that my passport with the coveted Ugwu leave was delivered at my 'door mouth' this morning. Somehow, DHL did not disappoint. I dedicate it to God and all forumites.
Congrats Jodav

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
jodav3 said:
CONGRATULATIONS jodav3. May God be praised.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hakpoguma said:
My dearest forumities,

Congrats!

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Re: Thank God for sucessful landing

Crest said:
Dear All,

We thank God the journey that started Oct. 2011 came to successful ending with my family and I landing in Calgary Alberta on 24/04/2014.

We saved about 40% on ticket fare using the IOM option. We flew 6.30Hours via Lufthansa to Frankfurt and 9 hours by Air Canada direct to Calgary.

No hassle at the immigration, no request for POF. The entire process was about 30mins because of the large number of new immigrants that landed with us.

Despite the fact that we are entering the springs, the temperature in Calgary still falls below 0 degree and even snows. Canada cold no be small my people.

All in all Canada promises to be an interest place with loads of opportunities. God has already started his manifold works.

Stay focus my people and don't lose patience your time is around the corner.

Cheers.

Crest
Crest,congratulations to you and your family. It can only get better. Our God is good.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
dada-karma said:
Wao! So alot have been going on in my 'behind'. This one wey una wan install me so without me sef voting, na wa o!
Anyways, its all good. This forum is fun and the best. Its really great being part of this wonderful family.

In other news, hope FSW 2013 applicants are preparing for the Tsunami of MRs... We'll soon be drenched and swept away by 'em.
For all other seniors waiting for one form of update or the other, may God touch AVO to let 'our' people go oo.

Best week ahead.

Dada-Karma
Yes oh!! We are waiting for a Tsunami,Tornado and Landslide of MRs. Amen to your powerful prayer. Keeping fingers crossed.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Hakpoguma said:
My dearest forumities,

My greatest VC of The Honourable University of Patience, Oga Akpors, Congratulobia!!!
Its long overdue. Thank God for this great feat, the jorny of a thousand days have now come to an end. So happy I could share in your joy.
Hope Accra returned all the tonnes of 'load' you sent to 'em ;)
May Canada favour you and all yours. Really a happy moment.
Congrats again sir!

Dada-Karma

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
jodav3 said:
Congratulations to my own special boss, oga Jodav. Its indeed a well-fought battle. Thank God for the well-deserved crown!
I pray that 'our own country of Canada' will favour you and all yours.
Shalom!

Dada-Karma

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Thanks everyone, the likes of @ Favbless, Aijaynwoke, NwaMarie, GentleAndrew, Dada-Karma et al for your congratulatory messages.

Amen to your prayers @ Dada-Karma.....indeed AVO returned all original copies of my document. The weight was heavy. :D :D.

Cheers, HAA.

NB:- my brother Jodav, we ended well.