+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Valentine667

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
04/oct/2016
Doc's Request.
31/11/2016
Nomination.....
11/01/2017
AOR Received.
06/07/2017
IELTS Request
Na
File Transfer...
Na
Med's Request
27/07/2017
Med's Done....
11/08/2017
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soonest
LANDED..........
Landed applicant said:
Pls senoirs can I use gtb naira master card to pay for Wes.pls can some one respond pls asp.
U can use any bank master card.I used uba mastercard to pay for my own.

etike

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
@ginacom chk ur spam mail. My husband thot dey didnt respond but he later saw their response in his spam folder. They actually responded d nxt day.

Landed applicant

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Valentine667 said:
U can use any bank master card.I used uba mastercard to pay for my own.
Thank u valentinoo!how did u fill this part
Billing Address
Name:
Phone Number:
Address Line 1:
Address Line 2:
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Email:

Payment Information
Invoice/Order Number:1645184
Amount:$316.40 CAD
Name on card:
Credit Card Type:
Credit Card Number:
Expiration Date: /
Credit Card CVD: What's this?

Pls the first part, is it my personal details and my home addy and pls what is our nigerian postal code.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Landed applicant said:
Thank u valentinoo!how did u fill this part
Billing Address
Name:Your name as it appears on ur account statement
Phone Number:the one registered with ur bank
Address Line 1: the address you have with ur bank
Address Line 2:
City:Lagos/Abuja etc
Province: this will be removed after you change your country
Postal Code:visit http://www.nigeriapostcodes.com/ put in ur state, location, street and ur postcode comes up
Email:the email u registered with ur bank

Payment Information
Invoice/Order Number:1645184
Amount:$316.40 CAD
Name on card:
Credit Card Type:
Credit Card Number:
Expiration Date: /
Credit Card CVD: What's this?it is a 3-4 digit number behind ur mastercard

Pls the first part, is it my personal details and my home addy and pls what is our nigerian postal code.

Landed applicant

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Thank u preffered,such a detailed response, what about pcc,is there anything wrong if I get it now and add it to my supporting doc and what does alagbon require from the applicant.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
gabrilla said:
[size=10pt]2013 APPLICANTS, I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE READY FOR MR RAIN?.
GET READY, IT'S COMING SOON!!!!!!!
[/size]

Yesoooooo!! We are ready for the rain of MRs, PPRs, PRVs.

And I must not fail to congratulate you gabrilla. :) :) :) :)

Cheers

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
FSW Seniors in the house, I need your guidance on my application. Kindly proffer answers to the following:

1. Can i use the combination of my spouse and my own pension statements as POF i.e without a bank statement?
2. How many months bank statement is required?
3. Which of the High Courts can one use for notarization (in Lagos)?
4. Am I to submit my PCC with my application?
5. Who should the reference letter from my employer be addressed to?

These are my questions for now. I would appreciate if anyone who has gotten a PER/has crossed the finishing line could send me the checklist they used when applying.

Dada Karma, Hakpoguma, Gabrilla, Alfpharm and all other Seniors biko come to my aid o. A yoruba adage directly translated says an elder cannot be in the market and the head of a newborn loses shape.

I would appreciate all responses. In the multitude of counsel is safety

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Landed applicant said:
Thank u preffered,such a detailed response, what about pcc,is there anything wrong if I get it now and add it to my supporting doc and what does alagbon require from the applicant.
There's nothing wrong if you send it along with your application. Alagbon requires a photocopy of the biodata page of your international passport and passport photo. PCC is something that you can get in one day. It's not a big deal.

But I must tell you that the PCC has a validity of 3 months and it is possible for the visa office to request an updated PCC after time elapses. Friends of mine who applied in 2011 and got MRs this year were told by AVO to get PCCs even though they sent during the time of application.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Preferred said:
FSW Seniors in the house, I need your guidance on my application. Kindly proffer answers to the following:

1. Can i use the combination of my spouse and my own pension statements as POF i.e without a bank statement?
2. How many months bank statement is required?
3. Which of the High Courts can one use for notarization (in Lagos)?
4. Am I to submit my PCC with my application?
5. Who should the reference letter from my employer be addressed to?

These are my questions for now. I would appreciate if anyone who has gotten a PER/has crossed the finishing line could send me the checklist they used when applying.

Dada Karma, Hakpoguma, Gabrilla, Alfpharm and all other Seniors biko come to my aid o. A yoruba adage directly translated says an elder cannot be in the market and the head of a newborn loses shape.

I would appreciate all responses. In the multitude of counsel is safety
Hi Preferred, I do not claim to be your senior oh,I just want to help you with your questions since I have received my PER. :) :) :)

1)When I applied,I submitted bank statements from my bank and that of my husband. In addition, I submitted a fixed deposit certificate with the required amount from my husband's bank. I actually thought of submitting my pension statements but gave up the thought when I realized that pension is kind of encumbered because it's money that one has but can't touch until after a certain period.
2)We submitted 6-month bank statements
3)Any notary public can do your notarization(Quite a number of them along the Yaba axis)
4)There's nothing wrong if you send PCC along with your application. Alagbon requires a photocopy of the biodata page of your international passport and passport photo. PCC is something that you can get in one day. It's not a big deal.
But I must tell you that the PCC has a validity of 3 months and it is possible for the visa office to request an updated PCC after time elapses. Friends of mine who applied in 2011 and got MRs this year were told by AVO to get PCCs even though they sent during the time of application
5)The reference letter may be addressed to '''Whom it may concern''' followed by address or '''Immigration officer''' followed by address. My boss used ''To whom it may concern''

Hope this helps. Cheers.

Landed applicant

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
NwaMarie said:
There's nothing wrong if you send it along with your application. Alagbon requires a photocopy of the biodata page of your international passport and passport photo. PCC is something that you can get in one day. It's not a big deal.

But I must tell you that the PCC has a validity of 3 months and it is possible for the visa office to request an updated PCC after time elapses. Friends of mine who applied in 2011 and got MRs this year were told by AVO to get PCCs even though they sent during the time of application.
Thank u for the response.God bless u and congrats for your PER.

switchlanes

Star Member
Jan 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2012
Doc's Request.
IELTS
Nomination.....
30-04-2013
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
IELTS Request
06-07-2012
File Transfer...
16-07-2013
Med's Request
06-11-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
Interview........
ecas - in process medical recieved 13-11-2013
Passport Req..
24-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2014
LANDED..........
5/06/2014
ginacom2003 said:
Hello jodav3,

Have you heard from IOM or received the telephone number(s)? I equally e-mailed them since Thursday, 24th April, 2014 but I haven't heard from them too.
I also want their telephone number(s).

Thanks!
gina.
if you talk about IOM , there are the best to go with..... i had my bookings from them, holla me when you have received your passport... you will kindly redirect your enquiry to adenike my sweet heart, she is a nice lady... although i paid twice , which wasn't convenient

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
Landed applicant said:
Pls senoirs can I use gtb naira master card to pay for Wes.pls can some one respond pls asp.

YES U CAN. I USED IT AND IT IS OK.

much_mann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
It is not dependent on your salary per annum. It is dependent on your family size and if you can show proof you have the required settlement fund for your family size.

See link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

So if your family size is 3 -that is PA,spouse & one child, you will need to show you have funds to the tune of CAD$ 18,097

The funds must be:
 available and transferable; and
 unencumbered by debts or other obligations.

Landed applicant said:
Can someone who earns as low as 640,000.00NGN per annum in Nigeria, apply for FSW programme? This is equivalent of 4,408.163CAD.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
NwaMarie said:
Hi Preferred, I do not claim to be your senior oh,I just want to help you with your questions since I have received my PER. :) :) :)

1)When I applied,I submitted bank statements from my bank and that of my husband. In addition, I submitted a fixed deposit certificate with the required amount from my husband's bank. I actually thought of submitting my pension statements but gave up the thought when I realized that pension is kind of encumbered because it's money that one has but can't touch until after a certain period.
2)We submitted 6-month bank statements
3)Any notary public can do your notarization(Quite a number of them along the Yaba axis)
4)There's nothing wrong if you send PCC along with your application. Alagbon requires a photocopy of the biodata page of your international passport and passport photo. PCC is something that you can get in one day. It's not a big deal.
But I must tell you that the PCC has a validity of 3 months and it is possible for the visa office to request an updated PCC after time elapses. Friends of mine who applied in 2011 and got MRs this year were told by AVO to get PCCs even though they sent during the time of application
5)The reference letter may be addressed to '''Whom it may concern''' followed by address or '''Immigration officer''' followed by address. My boss used ''To whom it may concern''

Hope this helps. Cheers.
Senior ;) NwaMarie. Thank you for your detailed response and congrats on ur PER. I will act accordingly.

House, I will appreciate other answers as well. Thank you