+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

CBB

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
...... Rev Pere Colineau, Cotonou BP02504.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2012
Doc's Request.
25-02-2014 with Med Req
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
I dont know
IELTS Request
Did IELTS Dec 2011
File Transfer...
Cant remember
Med's Request
25-02-2014
Med's Done....
05-03-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Summer 2014
gabrilla said:
You are right, a lot of them are out there to grab your money. At the initial stage of my application processing, I was having problem getting my transcripts from my school, after more than a year frustration with out transcript, I told the lawyer to file my application without my transcript since I have my certificates, they refused to do so, they encouraged me that I MUST get the transcripts. Behold, when I stormed my school with all the anger and frustration in me, my transcript came out by fire by force the next day. The way I reacted brought out everybody in the administrative block including the rector from their ofices, I became a celebrity that day. If they had not made it clear that I must get my transcript, I wouldn't have had the courage to approach the administrative staff with determination for my transcripts and If I had not engaged the services of a lawyer, my case would have been different by now because, I would have sent my documents incomplete thinking that my certificates will cover up for the transcripts.
@Gabrilla, that's d typical scenario that plays out in every sector of our dear naija. Everybody wants to be pushed before doing the job they signed for. And everyone is in a hurry to do d wrong thing at most times. Its almost getting to an hazardous level. I don zero my mind oh. That's why whenever I'm crossing a one-way street in Lagos, I always look to d right and to d left because of these danfo drivers. It's crazy sha. I've always paid extra for most things I got here in this country, services inclusive because of people's attitude to their jobs. God help us!

Stella M

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUL 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
SEPT 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
JAN 2014
Med's Done....
FEB 2014
Interview........
Waived by His grace
Passport Req..
AUG 2014
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 2014
LANDED..........
SOON
Congrats sis!

arewaincalgary said:
Come and join me sing halleluyah!PPR just landed!

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Hakpoguma said:
Thanks. They are also my Agent. Very very professional with least cost and they have high sense of urgency. They are too superb!!!!.

Am glad they are your Agent.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
CBB said:
@ Gabrilla, that's d typical scenario that plays out in every sector of our dear naija. Everybody wants to be pushed before doing the job they signed for. And everyone is in a hurry to do d wrong thing at most times. Its almost getting to an hazardous level. I don zero my mind oh. That's why whenever I'm crossing a one-way street in Lagos, I always look to d right and to d left because of these danfo drivers. It's crazy sha. I've always paid extra for most things I got here in this country, services inclusive because of people's attitude to their jobs. God help us!

Amenooooooooooooo.

iya ibeji

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
arewaincalgary said:
congratulations

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
I am really happy for all those who have received one update or the other. Jodav3 im really happy for you .Gods time is really the best. wolecash you shall posses and flourish in the land in Jesus name amen.
Arewaincalgary my personal person im happy really for you.TO all too numerous to mention I say congratulations. newbies you are welcome on board.
I will like to repeat the format of the mail and contact of iom
the title should be ;flight assistance
state where you are going.
how many people are going.
when are you likely to move.
the mail should be sent to oabikoye @ iom.int and copy toyekoya @ iom.int.
cheers.

Bjustice

Apr 8, 2014
Hi all, I am a new joiner. Trying to apply but need to fi d a suitable scheme/mode. I will greatly appreciate swift and positive feedback.

Otise

Nov 30, 2013
gabrilla said:
I used Abrams & Krochak Immigration Lawyers in Canada, they are very real, genuine and no quack. After assessing you, if they can not represent you, you will be told out-right. Just ensure your documents are genuine.
thanks so much gabrilla . I will send the contact to her.

M5

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
AOR Received.
10-1-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
In Process
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-11-2013
Interview........
To be waived In Shaa Allah.
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Soon
arewaincalgary said:

A big Congratulation Arewa!

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
arewaincalgary said:
Congratulations!!!!! :D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D

Gracetrust

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
wole cash said:
To the glory of God and to the shame of the devil, I have finally landed in Toronto, Canada on the 3rd of April 2014.
I traveled via Turkish Airlines and had a stop over at Instanbul, Turkey.
The journey from Lagos to Instanbul took 6hrs while it took another 10hrs from Instanbul to Toronto. Above all, the airline services was top notch.

This Canada journey started on the 1st of April 2011 and after a three year waiting period, God have made my dream come TRUE!!.
I will like to encourage everyone of us that is still in line to never give up... Though delays might occur but we will eventually get there.
This forum have been a blessing as there's been lots of information gathered and knowledge acquired here.

I congratulate all those that have recently received updates from Accra.. may the remaining process be swift.

Wole

Congratulation. You will possess the blessing of the land IJN

Ofis

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP - April 30, 2013; CIC - May 7, 2014
Nomination.....
March 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 9, 2014
Med's Request
August 7, 2014
Med's Done....
August 9, 2014
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon
LANDED..........
Very soon
Hello everyone,

A little introduction: I'm Nigerian, applied for Manitoba PNP in April 2013, got Sponsor interview October 2013 and got LOA in March 2014. Next stage of the application process is CIC and I have a little challenge. The requirement to send a Police Character Certificate (PCC) for every country where one has lived minimum of 6 months is proving a big challenge. I schooled 2 years for my MBA in Spain which necessitates getting a PCC from that country. With Spain, things are not so easy as the process can be quite long and clumsy. I've initiated the collection of the Spanish PCC by appointing a Spain based lawyer who will collect on my behalf and this could take close to 2 months to complete. Our LOA (wifey is the principal applicant) states that we should apply to CIC latest mid September 2014.

Seniors, based on your experiences from this thread and others, should I go ahead and submit my application to CIC along with only my Nigeria PCC and provide a written note with my application that I'm in the process of obtaining my Spanish PCC? I'm strongly considering this option because I know for sure that the outstanding PCC will be requested before PPR.

Your candid suggestions and advise will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Ofis

much_mann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
You have answered the question yourself. Item #15 of the PNP document checklist (form IMM 5690) also confirms same and should allay your fears. Providing all other documents are ready with the exception of the PCC for spain you can go ahead with sending the complete package to CIO.

Ofis said:
Hello everyone,

A little introduction: I'm Nigerian, applied for Manitoba PNP in April 2013, got Sponsor interview October 2013 and got LOA in March 2014. Next stage of the application process is CIC and I have a little challenge. The requirement to send a Police Character Certificate (PCC) for every country where one has lived minimum of 6 months is proving a big challenge. I schooled 2 years for my MBA in Spain which necessitates getting a PCC from that country. With Spain, things are not so easy as the process can be quite long and clumsy. I've initiated the collection of the Spanish PCC by appointing a Spain based lawyer who will collect on my behalf and this could take close to 2 months to complete. Our LOA (wifey is the principal applicant) states that we should apply to CIC latest mid September 2014.

Seniors, based on your experiences from this thread and others, should I go ahead and submit my application to CIC along with only my Nigeria PCC and provide a written note with my application that I'm in the process of obtaining my Spanish PCC? I'm strongly considering this option because I know for sure that the outstanding PCC will be requested before PPR.

Your candid suggestions and advise will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Ofis

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011