+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
African man said:
@ OLUSPE, just be ready to catch d prv mail now. I checked my ecas this morning and noticed it has changed to DECISION MADE. Not more than abt 5 mins, I RECEIVED A MAIL FOR A MAIL FROM ACCRA THAT MY DOCS ARE READY FOR PICKUP. APPRECIATE U ALL MOST ESPECIALLY MY MAIN HAKPOGUMA.

AFRICAN MAN

African man congratulations!!!

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
CBB said:
Hello Peeps, i am a new comer here. Honestly navigating through the forum is quite daunty. The terms are still not clear but i'm sure with constant involvement, i should be able to get around it.
Nonetheless, i must say you guys are doing a great job on this platform. I have gone through most of the posts and i congratulate and celebrate with the guys that have landed. I say thank God for them. I also appreciate the rest of us that are expectant; we shall not be cut off.
My family applied for the FSW program in Feb 2012 and our file was sent to Accra in March same year. We got medical call up in Feb 2014 including a request for documents update and we did medicals same month. Now we await final call for visa issuance. I hope it comes soon. One love guys and ladies alike.
CBB, welcome aboard!!! This is a true family where we help one another. We look forward to your contributions as well and congrats on you MR (Medical Request). Some of us are awaiting Passport Request (PPR) just like you, some are waiting for MR, others AOR while others are waiting to land..

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
African man said:
@ OLUSPE, just be ready to catch d prv mail now. I checked my ecas this morning and noticed it has changed to DECISION MADE. Not more than abt 5 mins, I RECEIVED A MAIL FOR A MAIL FROM ACCRA THAT MY DOCS ARE READY FOR PICKUP. APPRECIATE U ALL MOST ESPECIALLY MY MAIN HAKPOGUMA.

AFRICAN MAN
Congratulations!!!!!

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
CBB said:
Hello Peeps, i am a new comer here. Honestly navigating through the forum is quite daunty. The terms are still not clear but i'm sure with constant involvement, i should be able to get around it.
Nonetheless, i must say you guys are doing a great job on this platform. I have gone through most of the posts and i congratulate and celebrate with the guys that have landed. I say thank God for them. I also appreciate the rest of us that are expectant; we shall not be cut off.
My family applied for the FSW program in Feb 2012 and our file was sent to Accra in March same year. We got medical call up in Feb 2014 including a request for documents update and we did medicals same month. Now we await final call for visa issuance. I hope it comes soon. One love guys and ladies alike.

CBB, welcome on board and congratulations on your MR. Enjoy

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Good afternoon great minds!
Congratulations to Wole Cash on your ground-breaking and record landing. I pray that the 'city' of Canada will favour you IJN.

Oluspe and African Man, congrats on your perceived PRV, it'll get to you soonest.

CBB, welcome onboard!

@All, may all our good dreams come to perfection IJN. All expecting one or other updates shall receive 'em sooner than expected.

Shalom!

Dada-Karma

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
dada-karma said:
Good afternoon great minds!
Congratulations to Wole Cash on your ground-breaking and record landing. I pray that the 'city' of Canada will favour you IJN.

Oluspe and African Man, congrats on your perceived PRV, it'll get to you soonest.

CBB, welcome onboard!

@ All, may all our good dreams come to perfection IJN. All expecting one or other updates shall receive 'em sooner than expected.

Shalom!

Dada-Karma

Amenooooooooooooo

CBB

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
...... Rev Pere Colineau, Cotonou BP02504.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2012
Doc's Request.
25-02-2014 with Med Req
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
I dont know
IELTS Request
Did IELTS Dec 2011
File Transfer...
Cant remember
Med's Request
25-02-2014
Med's Done....
05-03-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Summer 2014
tangowisky said:
CBB, welcome aboard!!! This is a true family where we help one another. We look forward to your contributions as well and congrats on you MR (Medical Request). Some of us are awaiting Passport Request (PPR) just like you, some are waiting for MR, others AOR while others are waiting to land..

Tangowisky, Gabrilla and Dada, I thank you guys for d warm welcome!

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
African man said:

AFRICAN MAN

Congratulations on your PRV

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Alfpharm said:
Congratulations on your PRV
Congrats Alfpharm, Oluspe and others that got good news. Ours too is coming IJNA

Otise

Nov 30, 2013
CBB said:
welcome on board CBB

Otise

Nov 30, 2013
African man said:

AFRICAN MAN
congratulations African man on your PRV.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
DECISION MADE on my ecas today

Otise

Nov 30, 2013
gabrilla said:
Am very sure no regrets, the most important thing is getting what you want. I will still recommend my agent any time any day.
Bros pls which agent did you use. I want to recommend one to a friend . The one I used fucked up . Thanks.

much_mann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
@ otise

I guess like it has been said over and over; when it comes to agents; it just depends on which one you have used or which side of the river you want to be for you to be considered as been on the other side of the river.

They neither speed up nor help you in any way, shape, form or manner. If your case is straight forward, I say go ahead and try on your own. Read up on the CIC guideline for the particular stream you are interested in. The document checklist that you have to include in your application is a great tool as it ensures you have not missed a thing, plus you can always come back to the forum for any clarification. Like it has often been said, the most stupid question is the one you failed to ask.

If you are still curious to see the process / rules for assessing your applications or for further enlightenment, see below links. Between these two documents lie all the answers to the various head "scratchers" you may have wondering what and why are the VOs doing what they do.

1. Operational guide for MI 8 http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf
2. The Immigration and refugee protection regulations from which the various regulations cited by visa officers in all letters are drawn http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/index.html

After all said and done, if you need to use an agent, I guess the owner of this website (David Cohen) will be one to consider. Think about it, he is comfortable in the knowledge of what he knows he can bring to your case IF you decide to use him that he provided you a platform IF you decide to do it yourself.

I have not used or dealt with him, but if I need one, I guess it will be my logical thought. I will rather err in that thought process than land in the hands of some "cheap quack" that probably just has a website hosted and works out of his living room. Come to think of it, we only talk to them on the phone or did anyone visit these agents in their office before you hire them?