+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
jodav3 said:
Men and brethren,

Accra is not 'one size fits all' o. I just got my letter from my agent now after sending the balance fee to them and guess what, they only ask me to submit passport, fill IMM8 and complete colour of eyes and height form. Those expecting should not fret.

@ Gabrilla, I just told you that I purposed in my heart to mark my 400th post with PPR news. I am back and kicking.

I can see that ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D

Afewgoodmen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
22/09/2011
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
08/11/2013 & 31/12/2013 (son)
Med's Done....
13/11/2013 & 08/01/2014 (son)
Interview........
Waived IJMN
Passport Req..
15th January 2014 (But did not get to see it until March 11th 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent 13th March 2014 Visa issued 20 March 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014 by God's Grace!
rizo said:
Thanks afewgoodmen. Just another quick question. My child has only a US passport at the moment. Do I have to get a Nigerian passport before sending his details or can I send the details to Accra with his US passport? Please advise.

Also Accra did not say anything about updated POF. Do I need to send this to them at this point?

Thanks sir.
My Brother, I'd strongly advice that you get a Nigerian passport for him so as not to draw undue attention to yourself. And a possible protracted background and security checks. Background and security checks may extend to the US.

If Accra did not ask you to send proof of funds then my advice is that you don't ask them about it or send proof of funds. I'm not a proponent of unsolicited enquiries or actions like that.

The visa officers in Accra are highly knowledgeable in immigration stuff and they have a reason for not requesting POF. So just do the essential.

Best Wishes.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Otise said:
congrats once again bros . Pls I don't understand what you meant by balance fees . Do you have issues with your draft ? Pls clarify . Thanks

He is referring to the Agent fees he paid for the processing of his application.

ASHELA

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2011
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/2/2014
Med's Done....
28/02/2014
Passport Req..
1/4/2014
VISA ISSUED...
30/4/2014
LANDED..........
june 2014
jodav3 said:
Men and brethren,

Accra is not 'one size fits all' o. I just got my letter from my agent now after sending the balance fee to them and guess what, they only ask me to submit passport, fill IMM8 and complete colour of eyes and height form. Those expecting should not fret.

@ Gabrilla, I just told you that I purposed in my heart to mark my 400th post with PPR news. I am back and kicking.
Your agent don hammer o. These naija agents dey enjoy o, apart from initial packaging I dont really see any other thing they do.

Afewgoodmen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
22/09/2011
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
08/11/2013 & 31/12/2013 (son)
Med's Done....
13/11/2013 & 08/01/2014 (son)
Interview........
Waived IJMN
Passport Req..
15th January 2014 (But did not get to see it until March 11th 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent 13th March 2014 Visa issued 20 March 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014 by God's Grace!
ASHELA said:
Your agent don hammer o. These naija agents dey enjoy o, apart from initial packaging I dont really see any other thing they do.

My exact same opinion too.

What does it take become an agent by the way?
:p

ASHELA

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2011
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/2/2014
Med's Done....
28/02/2014
Passport Req..
1/4/2014
VISA ISSUED...
30/4/2014
LANDED..........
june 2014
wole cash said:
To the glory of God and to the shame of the devil, I have finally landed in Toronto, Canada on the 3rd of April 2014.
I traveled via Turkish Airlines and had a stop over at Instanbul, Turkey.
The journey from Lagos to Instanbul took 6hrs while it took another 10hrs from Instanbul to Toronto. Above all, the airline services was top notch.

This Canada journey started on the 1st of April 2011 and after a three year waiting period, God have made my dream come TRUE!!.
I will like to encourage everyone of us that is still in line to never give up... Though delays might occur but we will eventually get there.
This forum have been a blessing as there's been lots of information gathered and knowledge acquired here.

I congratulate all those that have recently received updates from Accra.. may the remaining process be swift.

Wole
Congrats Wole truly the devil has been put to shame

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
any boby here. no reply since lastweek.

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@WOLECASH,
Congratulations on your successful landing. May you subdue Canada and eats from best fruits of the Land In Jesus Name. Amen.
Biolah

quote author=wole cash link=topic=30420.msg3028118#msg3028118 date=1396620416]
To the glory of God and to the shame of the devil, I have finally landed in Toronto, Canada on the 3rd of April 2014.
The journey from Lagos to Instanbul took 6hrs while it took another 10hrs from Instanbul to Toronto. Above all, the airline services was top notch.

This Canada journey started on the 1st of April 2011 and after a three year waiting period, God have made my dream come TRUE!!.
I will like to encourage everyone of us that is still in line to never give up... Though delays might occur but we will eventually get there.
This forum have been a blessing as there's been lots of information gathered and knowledge acquired here.

I congratulate all those that have recently received updates from Accra.. may the remaining process be swift.

Wole

[/quote]

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
rizo said:
Thanks afewgoodmen. Just another quick question. My child has only a US passport at the moment. Do I have to get a Nigerian passport before sending his details or can I send the details to Accra with his US passport? Please advise.

Also Accra did not say anything about updated POF. Do I need to send this to them at this point?

Thanks sir.

I ll advise that you give an updated POF if the initail POF you sent does not cover your present family size.
Someone posted on this thread last year that her application was rejected based on the fact that accra said she doesn't have enough POF to cover her current family size.........she initailly contacted accra that she has a baby,accra told her to specific forms for the baby s addition to the application but did not mention anything about POF..........a month after sending d required docs,she got a rejection mail stating that her previous POF was for 3 but her family size is now 4
An ideal senerio would have been that the VO shuld ask for updated POF but d VO sent her a rejection letter instead......
These VO sometimes do whatever they want and get away with it.........you don't want to be at their mercy........

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
Congrats wole cash on ur successful landing

Jodav3 et al.........congrats on different updates

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
wole cash said:

Wole
Congratulations.. God will favour and prosper you as you settle down

Stella M

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUL 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
SEPT 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
JAN 2014
Med's Done....
FEB 2014
Interview........
Waived by His grace
Passport Req..
AUG 2014
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 2014
LANDED..........
SOON
emmy_est said:
Hello Rizo,

I had a similar scenerio. I updated my family size with Accra in 2012 and I couried ONLY what they requested from me. No POF! Accra will definitely ask for your POF when they send MR and by then the POF that is expected from you will be that of your new family size.

As for your newborn passport, I believe you already filled in the form that your child was born in the states and you will be sending US government issued birth certificate, so personally I do not see any reason why you can't use his/her US passport.

I wish you the best!

I ll advise that you give an updated POF if the initail POF you sent does not cover your present family size.
Someone posted on this thread last year that her application was rejected based on the fact that accra said she doesn't have enough POF to cover her current family size.........she initailly contacted accra that she has a baby,accra told her to specific forms for the baby s addition to the application but did not mention anything about POF..........a month after sending d required docs,she got a rejection mail stating that her previous POF was for 3 but her family size is now 4
An ideal senerio would have been that the VO shuld ask for updated POF but d VO sent her a rejection letter instead......
These VO sometimes do whatever they want and get away with it.........you don't want to be at their mercy........

seawind007

Mar 6, 2014
Thank u for the response , congratulations to everyone. Who has just received their good news , been bunch of good news all week here .thank God for this feeling .cos nothing like good news .congest to u all once again ;D ;D

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
wole cash said:

Wole
congratulations on your successful landing.May you be favored in your new land.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
gabrilla said:
Thank you babymart and Amen. You too will be favoured in Canada.
Iseeeeeeeeeeee.h.TNX so muc