+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Otise

Nov 30, 2013
wole cash said:
To the glory of God and to the shame of the devil, I have finally landed in Toronto, Canada on the 3rd of April 2014.
I traveled via Turkish Airlines and had a stop over at Instanbul, Turkey.
The journey from Lagos to Instanbul took 6hrs while it took another 10hrs from Instanbul to Toronto. Above all, the airline services was top notch.

This Canada journey started on the 1st of April 2011 and after a three year waiting period, God have made my dream come TRUE!!.
I will like to encourage everyone of us that is still in line to never give up... Though delays might occur but we will eventually get there.
This forum have been a blessing as there's been lots of information gathered and knowledge acquired here.

I congratulate all those that have recently received updates from Accra.. may the remaining process be swift.

Wole
congratulations Wole cash. The land will yield its increases for you .IJN

rizo

Aug 6, 2013
Afewgoodmen said:
You're supposed to send it via courier. And not via scanned copies using email. And don't forget to add a photocopy of a government issued birth certificate along with a photocopy of an international passport of your new born with filled forms when sending documents to Accra via post/courier. Courier is much more preferable though for obvious reasons.
Thanks afewgoodmen. Just another quick question. My child has only a US passport at the moment. Do I have to get a Nigerian passport before sending his details or can I send the details to Accra with his US passport? Please advise.

Also Accra did not say anything about updated POF. Do I need to send this to them at this point?

Thanks sir.

bishop

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
rizo said:
Thanks afewgoodmen. Just another quick question. My child has only a US passport at the moment. Do I have to get a Nigerian passport before sending his details or can I send the details to Accra with his US passport? Please advise.

Also Accra did not say anything about updated POF. Do I need to send this to them at this point?

Thanks sir.
you can send the US passport; you don't have to wait until you get the Nigerian passport. Please send only what Accra has requested

bishop

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
wole cash said:
To the glory of God and to the shame of the devil, I have finally landed in Toronto, Canada on the 3rd of April 2014.
The journey from Lagos to Instanbul took 6hrs while it took another 10hrs from Instanbul to Toronto. Above all, the airline services was top notch.

This Canada journey started on the 1st of April 2011 and after a three year waiting period, God have made my dream come TRUE!!.
I will like to encourage everyone of us that is still in line to never give up... Though delays might occur but we will eventually get there.
This forum have been a blessing as there's been lots of information gathered and knowledge acquired here.

I congratulate all those that have recently received updates from Accra.. may the remaining process be swift.

Wole
Congratulations!

rizo

Aug 6, 2013
bishop said:
you can send the US passport; you don't have to wait until you get the Nigerian passport. Please send only what Accra has requested
Thanks Bishop, You guys have been really helpful. Pray that we all get speedy updates and meet at Canada soon. :D

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Dear All,

My special thanks to you all, Aijaynwoke, iya ibeji, bishop, Gofame, Acesbaby, Alfpharm, Xtreme, Gentleandrew, tangowisky, Hakpoguma, Kolemm, Anvaller, Africanman, Temi, Olusheg, Otise, Prefferred, M5, Babymart, Tinuadebola, Gabrilla, Phunrae, Lizman, Afewgoodmen and others I might ahve inadvertently missed. Our expectations shall not be cut short.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Wole Cash,

Thank God for safe landing. He will grant you speed and favour in the land.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
wole cash said:

Wole

Wole cash congratulations!!!!!!!! may you be favoured in Canada.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
jodav3 said:
Wole Cash,

Thank God for safe landing. He will grant you speed and favour in the land.

Bros, I can see you are now active again, ACCRA thank youoooooo.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
wole cash said:

Wole
Congrats on your successful landing. To God be the glory. Wish you the best in your new Country.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Men and brethren,

Accra is not 'one size fits all' o. I just got my letter from my agent now after sending the balance fee to them and guess what, they only ask me to submit passport, fill IMM8 and complete colour of eyes and height form. Those expecting should not fret.

@ Gabrilla, I just told you that I purposed in my heart to mark my 400th post with PPR news. I am back and kicking.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
wole cash said:

Wole

Congratulations on your successful landing.

ritaliciously

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 MARCH-2014
AOR Received.
PER 23 APRIL-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Congrats Wolecash and gina :)

Otise

Nov 30, 2013
jodav3 said:
Men and brethren,

Accra is not 'one size fits all' o. I just got my letter from my agent now after sending the balance fee to them and guess what, they only ask me to submit passport, fill IMM8 and complete colour of eyes and height form. Those expecting should not fret.

@ Gabrilla, I just told you that I purposed in my heart to mark my 400th post with PPR news. I am back and kicking.
congrats once again bros . Pls I don't understand what you meant by balance fees . Do you have issues with your draft ? Pls clarify . Thanks

tinnyfrontier

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
Nomination.....
12-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
wole cash said:

Wole

Congrats bro, may you find favour and peace wherever you step.